Last Chapter: The Wedding Day + Confession!

You Captured My Heart!

Baekhyun’s POV

 

“This is too tight, mom.” I complained while my beautiful mom was helping me with my tie.

“If you don’t move your everything will be fine.” She grinned.

We were getting ready for the wedding which was almost 2 hours away. The day of the wedding was also Baekbom’s wedding which was double happiness for us. My mom looked like a goddess while me? I looked like a piece of poop. My hair was still messy and my tuxedo wanted to have a World War 3 with me.

“Done.”

After half an hour of fixing me, my mom finally let go and grinned happily. I saw myself in the mirror and I look… like a man. Like a grown up boy who finally decided to show his love to the woman he likes. Yes, today is the day.

I couldn’t wait to see Minah! I’m sure she’ll look flawless. Actually, she is flawless. Oh God why is the temperature getting so hot here? Open the damn air conditioner.

1 hour left before the wedding. We got inside the van and suddenly, my phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Hey MoonRi here. I told you I’ll leave you after the wedding day, right? Well, guess what. I’m really going. My boyfriend asked for engagement and I gladly accepted it. So I’ll be celebrating with him. Good luck with Minah, you two look good together. Congratulations for your bro. Hope he makes cute kids in the future. Bye.” She didn’t let me speak. She just hung up and I was left dumbfounded.

“Who was it?” Mom and dad asked in unison.

“MoonRi.” I half whispered.

“And?” Dad asked.

“And she’s getting engaged so she won’t come to the wedding.”

“Woah congrats-” My parents started talking about how lucky she was and blahblahblah. I don’t care about her. I care about my Minah. I’m still worried though… I wonder if she-

“Argh!!!” I hit my head on the window. My parents started laughing while I was in my grumpy mood. “Minah…” I whispered and I realized mom heard me.

“My boy.” She called and I turned my attention at her. “Don’t let her go…” Was all she said and turned her attention at the road. I closed my eyes and let out a log breath that was mocking me.

 

After half 15 minutes we arrived at our destination. It was a gigantic restaurant. Well, a wedding restaurant. I took my seat and I started dying from boredom. EXO and Minah weren’t here yet and I started panicking.

Suddenly the doors burst open, revealing a girl with orthopedic heels, long milky legs, a pink bodice dress which made her look just perfect. He hair were wavy, long and dark brown.

“Minah.” I whispered to myself. I found myself drooling over the princess who just entered the palace. She was looking around and met eyes with me. I chocked on my own saliva when she smiled at me and walked towards me. Her parents and Chunji followed her. Oh yeah, I forgot he was here too.

I stood up and smirked. Let the game begin.

I started checking her body, watching her body curves and how perfect she was. While smirking I my lips and she blinked while blushing.

“You look,” I walked nearer and leaned forward to whisper on her ear. “Beautiful.” She blushed and smiled.

“You look handsome.” She said while smiling and I grinned. Even though I looked calm on the outside, on the inside I was dying from nervousness and my heart was racing miles and miles away.

"Aye! Wadduuup?!" EXO arrived and they greeted us. We laughed and talked together until we didn't have any energy left.

After everyone was present, my parents and brother held a speech which lasted for almost half an hour. Then the ceremony began. The loud music filled the room and people started dancing, others were eating, chit chatting etc. While I… I was talking with the most beautiful girl in the face of earth.

I was about to ask her to follow me outside, when suddenly someone interrupted us. And of course it was Chunji.

“Oh God just leave us alone for one last time.” I thought in my mind and smiled at him.

We invited him to chat and eat with us, and it wasn’t that bad after all. We were having fun until he said.

“I have to go now.” He stood up and we both blinked.

“What do you mean with go?” Minah asked as she cocked her head to the side.

“Are you doing back to Canada? Now?” I asked and he nodded. I was so happy, but also sad. He wasn’t that bad after all. He tried his best to help me and Minah these days and I’m really grateful.

We said our goodbyes and before he went inside his car I called him to tell him something in private.

“Yes?” He asked and I hugged him.

“Thanks for taking care of Minah. You’re really special to her, I can see it.” I said and he grinned.

“Man, I’m not as special as you are though! Please take good care of her. And don’t make my fatty cry!” He shouted and I started laughing.

“I’ll never do that.” I smiled and he rested his hand on my shoulder.

“I know.” He turned around and went inside his car. “And by the way.” He opened the window. “I can see you’re going to have beautiful babies.” He smirked and started the engine.

“Hey!!!” I shouted and started laughing while I waved at the car who was already far away. “Be careful… My friend.”

 

 

Minah’s POV

 

“Hey wanna come with me at the rooftop?” Baekhyun asked as he gave me his hand to help me get up. He really knows when to come and make me happy for the rest of the day. I grinned and followed him to the stairs that took you to the rooftop. There were two chairs next to each other and we sat on them while we saw the night sky and the beautiful stars shining like there’s no tomorrow, accompanied by the bright moon.

It has passed almost three hours since the wedding started and we were already getting bored. Luckily the music could be heard on the rooftop also, and that prevented me from falling asleep.

“Minah.” I heard Baekhyun’s voice breaking the silence between us even there was music in the background. “I have to tell you something… Don’t slap me or leave me though. Just listen carefully.”

My heartbeat was on its fullest speed. What was he going to tell? Is he maybe leaving somewhere else for university? He doesn’t want me to be his friend? What is it?

“I’ll tell it to you later… For the moment let’s dance.” He smiled and offered me his hand. I didn’t complain though. It might be hard for him to accept the fact that he doesn’t want me as a friend anymore. I totally understand and I’m going to respect his decision as much as it hurts.

We started dancing in the middle of the rooftop, letting our bodies drown in the music and following its beat. My body was against his. His hands resting on my waist and my hands resting on his chest. His heartbeat was surprisingly faster than I thought. He suddenly leaned forward and rested his head on my shoulder.

“Remember when you first came? How I disliked you and didn’t want to be your friend?” I chuckled and nodded. Is he trying to remember our adventures together? That’s sweet.

“How I complained when the guys were telling us to be friends? How I accepted in the end? How I asked you to teach me how to love again? How I accidentally kissed you and it was your first. How I couldn’t get over MoonRi but you taught me how to forget about useless things? How I was jealous of Chanyeol? How I took care of you? How I hugged you, kissed you, liked you, loved you with all my heart and I just couldn’t understand that you were the only one for me. I was too blind, but now I can see it. You shine brighter than everyone.” This is knew. What is he doing?!

“Baekhyun what-” he placed a finger over my lips and hushed me.

“It took me a while to understand my mistakes. It took me a while to understand how much I hurt you. And it took me a while to see, feel and understand how much I loved you.” My eyes widened and he smiled the sweetest smile I’ve ever seen his lips do. He took away his index finger from my lips and gave me a tight hug.

“I know how you feel now. You’re confused and might think that I have gone nuts but I love you. Like a hungry human I crave for your love.” He took a deep shaky breath. “I love you Minah. I love you with my whole heart and if you don’t accept my feelings, I’ll let go of you. I’ll do anything for you. But always remember that I love you and I’ll always keep you in my heart and mind forever.”

That was the sweetest confession I’ve ever got. It touched me and I could feel water filling my eyes.

“Oh no my eyes are sweating.” I said while laughing as I tried to wipe away the tears falling from my eyes.

“You changed me, Minah. You made me love again. You are the sun of my life. You bright me up every time I feel like falling down.” He said while wiping away the tears that were now carelessly falling away from my eyes. I grinned and hugged him tight. Ever so tightly that I almost broke his bones.

“It’s the same for me too, my boyfriend.” I let go and grinned. The tears of joy were already gone and my face was smiling like a retarded seal. Baekhyun’s mouth hung on the floor and his eyes widened like the full moon.

He hugged me tight and I hugged him back. We broke the hug and he pulled me into a gentle yet passionate kiss.

We heard people clapping their hands and cheering and when we turned around, we saw our families, together with the bride and husband who were cheering for both of us. We broke the kiss and blushed crimson red because of the situation we were now in.

 

 

We followed our families inside the restaurant again and we were greeted again by the loud music and the people enjoying the atmosphere.

It finally showed 12 o’clock and all of us went up in the rooftop. Baekbom blew the candles of the cake after he finished his wish and cut it together with his wife. Fireworks filled the sky as we all watched in awe. I was side hugging with Baekhyun as we saw the beautiful night sky getting colorful because of the fireworks.

“I love you my jellybean.” I said with all my heart as I faced him, our noses brushing.

“I’ve been waiting for this my whole life.” He grinned and I punched his arm playfully.

“Love you too my songbird.” He whispered as he pecked my lips.

 

 

It was time for the happy couple to go for a honeymoon. Before they went inside the car, all of the people invited in the wedding, gathered behind the bride.

“1… 2… 3…!” She counted and threw the bouquet of flowers in air.

I was talking with Baekhyun and holding hands, when suddenly the bouquet fell right into his chest and he caught it.

The audience started cheering and we blushed. He turned towards me and said:

“We’ll have the cutest babies ever.” He grinned and everyone started clapping and laughing. I blushed and hit his arm playfully.

“I love you.” I hugged him and then both of us waved to the couple who got ready for their honeymoon.

 

I’m yours forever.

To the one who captured my heart… Minah.

-Baekhyun.