Baekhyun: Chapter Sixteen!

You Captured My Heart!

Baekhyun’s POV

 

“Let’s hang out!!!” I heard Baekbom call from downstairs. It’s 9 o’clock in the morning and we didn’t have school this day. ‘What’s wrong with him?’ I asked myself as I carefully got out of the bed because I didn’t want Minah to wake up because of me.

“What do you want?” I asked with a barely audible voice as I walked in front of the fridge. There was a yellow note from mom.

We’ll be gone for 4 days in Jeju! You guys know how to cook because of your mama eh? :D OMG I’m so excited! See you guys~ and take care of Minah!

OK! I know! Sometimes she just can’t control her feels. Ok ok… All the time! But she’s the mom that every boy would want to have. Which means I love her, a lot! But that’s not the main point now.

Baekbom is afraid of mom. She won’t leave him hang out before 9 AM. I know this is weird but when mom found out that some years ago he dated a girl every day before 9 AM mom just freaked out and wouldn’t let him get out of the house. Well, now he’s going to marry that girl so she leaves him to get out… But he’s still afraid though!

Anyways, now I see why he wants to hang out.

1. Holidays

2. Free time

3. No mom!

“Let’s hang out later with Minah! We’ll take her to the amusement park or wherever she wants to go.” He replied with a huge grin on his face. I couldn’t just deny the fact that I wanted to hang out too, so I stopped drinking the cold milk from the fridge and nodded my head.

It passed half an hour and Baekbom was out with his friends. I was waiting for him to come back, and Minah to wake up.

I rested my chin on the bed sheets and stared her beautiful face. As I tilted my head so it could lay on the bed, I got to see a better view of her face.

‘She’s beautiful’

I thought as I realized something new from her. Suddenly a flashback almost invaded my mind again. ALMOST! Because it didn’t! I tried to clear my mind and in the end I was the winner.

“Well done Byun Baekhyun.” I congratulated myself outloud and earned a murmur from Minah. She moved her head on the cushion and opened her eyes cutely.

‘Can she get any beautiful?’ I thought as she suddenly looked at me. I quickly got up and coughed while walking to the wardrobe.

“So… How was sleep?” I asked while I checked my wardrobe.

“Good…” She said with a barely audible voice. ‘She’s still sleepy.’

“Did you dream of me?” I grinned as I finally found the sweater I was looking for.

“No… I didn’t dream at all. I was busy sleeping.”

“I see.” I chuckled and she giggled a bit.

“What are you doing?” She asked as her head tilted to the right and her legs were crossed.

“Getting ready to hangout with you and Baekbom.”

“Me?” She pointed towards herself and I nodded.

“Yup, the three of us will hang out.” I grinned and she blinked twice.

“Ok…” She whispered and got up. “Do you know where’s my bag with clothes?” I nodded and pointed towards the left corner of the room. She walked there and got a pair of jeans and a white sweater.

 

I dressed up like this:                 

And she dressed up like this:      

“Let’s go?” I asked and she nodded. I held her hand and she looked at me strangely.

“Why do you keep holding my hand?” She asked quite irritated and I chuckled.

“Cause you’re my teacher and you’re learning me how to love again?” I said in a asking tone and she shook her head while chuckling.

“K, fine.” After she replied everything went silent. Suddenly my phone rang and I thank Baekbom for this.

“I’m at Mon Cheri, come meet me there.” (A/N: Mon Cheri is a well known coffee shop in my hometown which means that this doesn’t exist in Korea. The photos posted down there are real.)

“He’s at Mon Cheri. Let’s go.” I smiled and she nodded.

Again silence filled the air and I didn’t want this to go on until we arrived there. I can’t wait for half an hour!!!

“Do you have a boyfriend?” I asked bluntly. ‘Oh my God this will make it more awkward…’

“No… I’ve never had one.” She whispered quietly, with a frown on her face.

“Oh… And you’re learning me how to love again?” Ok. Now I accept the fact that I’m so stupid.

“I can quit you know? It’s not that I volunteered for you. You wanted me.” I nodded and mentally slapped myself.

“Do you like anyone?” ‘Geez what’s wrong with me?’

“Yes, I do.” She said quietly. How can this girl remain so quiet? I’m so tensed up right now… She’s really one of a kind.

“And may I know who he is?”

“Kim Jongdae.” She smiled and looked at me who had just chocked on my own saliva.

“R-really?” She burst into laughter and shook her head.

“Nah…”

“What about Chanyeol?”

“U mad bro?” She raised an eyebrow and smirked. I chuckled and shook my head. “Then stop asking stupid stuff.” I nodded and didn’t talk. “But there’s something fishy here… It could be that you like someone that you’re asking me for help, huh?” I gulped but shook my head.

 

Minah’s POV

 

He gulped and I was expecting him to say yes, but he just turned into his dumb cute self and said:

“I’m not gonna tell you!” (A/N: Remember the part in Oven Radio with EXO Tells You Everything? xD )

I punched his arm and chuckled.

“I’ll take this as a no.” I grinned and kept walking. A side of me didn’t want him to have a girlfriend. I don’t know why though… Maybe because it would be harder for me to teach him?

Or maybe…

 

Can it be that…?!

 

No… No. Just no.

 


A/N: Soooooooooooo! Here's an update! woohoo! I'll double update today ^____^ Please wait for the next chapter to be written and updated :D <3