Baekhyun: Chapter Four!

You Captured My Heart!

Baekhyun's POV

The only problem was that through all the lesson I kept giving her glances. I felt like I wanted to talk, but of course I can't...

I hate girls.

And Minah isn't different...

After the first three lessons finished, it was time for lunch break. I hurried outside and quickly got my tray with food. As I looked around I spotted Chanyeol and Minah together. She was nodding while he was talking to her and smiling. I wonder what they were actually talking about..

Minah's POV

As soon as the bell for lunch break rang, I ran outside but was stopped by Chanyeol. We went to the canteen together and introduced ourselves.

"What do you want to eat?" Chanyeol asked me while my stomach growled. I blushed from embarrassment and looked down on my feet. I hope he didn't hear that..

"I-I'm not hungry.." I gave him a smile but he burst into laughter. 

"Yah come on! Don't be shy! We're friends aren't we?" He said while smiling and I kept nodding. "Good! Then kaja!" He caught my hand and dragged me to the food menu. There were different kind of meals but I didn't like any of them cause they all had the vegetables I hated the most. 

"I'll get cereal.." Chanyeol nodded and got cereal too. At least I wasn't the only one eating cereals. When I was walking forward to search for a free table I made eye contact with Baekhyun. Suddenly I heard a girl behind me say "If  he ever looked at me like that, I'll die"

"Really now?" I whispered, quite pissed off because of the fangirls stupidity. How can they like him when he's so coldhearted?!

"Something's wrong?" Chanyeol chuckled but I shook my head. Suddenly Chanyeol took a seat beside Baekhyun. My eyes got wide and I made a are-you-betraying-me face. Chanyeol mouthed a 'what' and told me to sit next to him. I rolled my eyes and sat in the seat next to Chanyeol. 

"Hey bro! How are ya?" He greeted Baekhyun and he smiled. 

"Good bro! How about you?" He kept smiling until he made eye contact with me again. "What is she doing here?" He asked rather coldly but I didn't care. You're not the boss here Baekhyun!!

"Minah is our friend Baekhyun.. That's why she's here." Chanyeol said firmly but Baekhyun got pissed. Before he said anything else the other boys and Minyoung sat with us too. We greeted each other and started to eat our foods.

"You know I don't like girls! Right?" Baekhyun broke the silence while looking directly in Minyoung's eyes.

"But I'm a girl too!" She made a crying puppy face and pouted.

"Come on now.. I'm not talking about you." Baekhyun poked a carrot on his tray with food and then looked back at her. "But you know exactly what I mean.."

"Baekhyun please.. Don't be like this. She's a kind and funny girl. You know that I'm never wrong you know?" She winked and he nodded but I could see he wasn't comfortable around me. "Let's be friends with her, shall we?" She looked at me and I nodded and gave her a smile.

"Only with one condition." He added and she blinked.

"Go on." 

"Since you're a girl and we always ask for your advice.." 

"Yes?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"I will make it official that I'm not interested in girls so I won't get confessions anymore." Minyoung nodded and Baekhyun smiled. "Deal?" 

"Deal!" She said and started eating her food again. I had already finished my cereals so I asked if I could get up. Chanyeol followed me and we went to our History class and waited for it to start. No one was in there so I was free to talk with Chanyeol about everything.

"Hey Chan." He looked up and chuckled.

"Chan? I like it." I smiled and nodded.

"Can I ask you some questions?" I said kindly and he nodded. "Why is Baekhyun so cold among girls?" 

"Owh.. That was deep.. But I can't tell you. Now.." I made a puppy face and pouted but he kept on shaking his head. "Aniii! Even if you act cute I won't tell it to you." 

"Ok." I crossed my arms and pouted.

"But I'll just tell you one thing though... One at a time ok?" I nodded and grinned from happiness. 

"Love is a game in which wins who doesn't want to play." I blinked. 

"Eh?" I tilted my head and he burst into laughter.

"Difficult huh? But don't worry." He patted my head and flashed me a wink. "I'm pretty sure you'll find its meaning soon." He walked outside and I stood there like a dead body. Now that was deep!

After for what seemed like an hour the lesson bell rang. The hallways got crowded again and the students ran to their classes. Baekhyun sat next to me and we waited for our teacher to come.

"It's not your fault anyways..." Suddenly Baekhyun whispered and looked outside the window. Was he talking to me? "Yes.. I was talking to you." He whispered again and I blinked.

"Mwo? Was I thinking out loud?!" 

"Yes you were.." He chuckled and I froze. He seemed so cute even though it lasted only for 3 seconds. I need some oxychen!!!

Is he actually planning to be my friend?! Or was he just joking with me? And why is he so cold? Why does he act like that with every girl? Why is he so coldhearted..? Dang.. I should not have exbaektations!!

Suddenly we heard a song from the speakers in which we hear the directors speech. 

But if you meet a friendly horse, will you communicate by mo-o-o-o-orse, mo-o-o-o-orse, mo-o-o-o-orse. How will you speak to that ho-o-o-o-orse, ho-o-o-o-orse, ho-o-o-o-orse. What does the fox say?

When I realized what song it was I burst into laughter together with Baekhyun. Suddenly my heart skipped a beat and I froze. Aniii pabo! Not now! You shook your head and kept laughing. The director coughed and then apologized. I didn't listen to anything he said until the words 'your history teacher is absent' came out of his mouth. 

"So you're going to do music class now and then PE." He continued and our class started a mini party. We quickly ran to our music class and got some instruments. I was able to sing but I didn't know any instruments to play, but since I liked the guitar I got it. I saw Chan had a guitar too and I sat next to him. 

"Hey Chan, can you teach me how to play it?" I asked and he nodded happily. 

"Sure! It might be difficult in the beginning but then you'll be happy you learnt it." I nodded and he smiled. "Just like me!" He got his guitar and started playing some notes but I didn't get anything. He realized that and sat behind me. He embraced me from behind and leaded my hands to the guitar strings. The he started moving my fingers and some melodies came out. I realized we were playing 'Love Song - Bumkey'. He moved his head so he could see me but that made me realize that his nose and my cheek were only a few inches apart.

"You understand?" He asked and I blinked. 

"Sorry I wasn't listening to you.." He chuckled and said:

"I didn't say anything, don't worry." I smiled and nodded and started playing the notes I learnt. "You learn fast.." 

"Thanks." I grinned and suddenly the music teacher told Baekhyun to sing us a song. He heard me playing the same song lightly and he started singing it with the same rhythm I was playing the guitar.

Gonna hold you and hold you and squeeze you. I will, please you~~~ For all ti~~~mes. I don't wanna lose you and lose you and lose you.

He kept on singing and I stopped playing the guitar. We made eye contact again and he smiled. Is it me or he's trying to change? Nah..! I might need glasses or something...