Short Summary!

You Captured My Heart!

Kim Minah, a 19 years old half Korean half Canadian girl has to move from Canada to South Korea because of her parents` job. From now on she has to start a new life, with new people, new school, new neighborhood...

Her dream was to get accepted into SM High, and luckily she made it!

She didn't think that in the first day of school she would become friends with 13 people! 12 of them boys and 1 girl. EXO and Jung Minyoung!

Jung Minyoung has to tour her around the school for some days. They share the same classes and almost the same type so it was easier for Minah to be friends with her. It was actually Minyoung who wanted to be Minah's best friend!

Minyoung is 19 years old, the same with Minah. She has a boyfriend, Kris who is part of EXO. 

EXO is a famous group in SM High School, made of 12 members! 4 of them are Chinese while the rest are Koreans. They are divided in EXO-M that stands for Mandarin and EXO-K that stands for Korean. Both of them have 6 members in them, and two of the Korean boys are in the Mandarin group. Kris is chinese and is part of EXO-M. Both of the groups have a leader, Suho is the leader of EXO-K and Kris the leader of EXO-M. 

EXO-K members are Kai, Sehun, D.O, Suho, Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

EXO-M members are Kris, Xiumin, Luhan, Tao, Lay, Chen.

All of them have different kinds of types. Funny, adorable, cute and manly,etc,. ...

From now on Minah has to share a seat with Baekhyun and also the same neighbourhood. 

He is the hard type of guy who's not easy to understand and doesn't show his true side nor open up to other people. After all the similarities and differences they have, a lot of things will change!

But will this change turn something good to him.. or bad?

Will his cold heart turn warm and show his true side to her?

Will he open up for her? 

Will she capture his heart?...