Baekhyun: Chapter Five!

You Captured My Heart!

Baekhyun's POV

I saw Chanyeol learning Minah how to play the guitar. Is he betraying me? Or she's dragging him away from me? Chanyeol's mine. Oh wait.. I'm being too selfish...

While I was talking to Lay, our music teacher called my name.

"Baekhyun!"

"Yes ma'am?" I stood up and she smiled.

"Please come in front of the class and sing a song for us." I nodded and went in front. As I was thinking of something to sing, I heard Minah playing 'Love Song' by Bumkey so I started singing the song lightly with the rhythm she was playing the guitar. 

Gonna hold you and hold you and squeeze you. I will, please you~~~ For all ti~~~mes. I don't wanna lose you and lose you and lose you.

I kept on singing even though she stopped playing the guitar. She blinked a few times and then shook her head. I wonder what she's thinking..

Then I stopped and the class applauded. I went towards my seat next to Lay but I saw he wasn't there. I looked around and saw him sitting next to Minah. What's wrong with these guys? Is she really that nice that all twelve of them want to know her? Tsk tsk... 

I thought as I started playing Angry Birds on my phone. Suddenly I saw a head resting on my shoulder.

"What?" I asked as i saw Kris smiling. 

"Angry Birds!!" He said cutely and I rolled my eyes. 

"I thought you were the aegyo-is-not-my-style type!" I teased and he just gave me a poker face and turned at Minyoung. Finally he's back again. I turned around too and talked with the angry birds couple (Minyoung and Kris) about chenius things, when suddenly the teacher caught our attention. 

"Guys! We (the teachers) have a meeting to do now so you're going to stay here until the bell rings ok? Do whatever you want, just don't start a war!!" She said as she gathered her things together and walked out.

"Oh My God FINALLY!!" The class shouted and they started playing on their phones while others were chit-chatting.  Suddenly a familiar piano melody started playing. I looked at Lay and Minah and I saw him playing the piano. He was learning Minah how to play our song 'Baby Don't Cry' on the piano. She was moving her head gently right and left while feeling the music and staring Lay like she was in love with him.

 

"Hey! Baekkie!!" Minyoung shook me and I jumped in the air like startled animated characters in cartoons. 

"Geez girl! You scared the hell out of me.." I pointed at her while my head was down and I was breathing heavily. That was quite a jump... 

"Aigoo~ Sorry oppa! I just wanted to turn you back to earth." She pouted and I rolled my eyes. 

"I'm already here!! See?" I poked her hand so she could feel my finger on her skin.

"Yes.." She rolled her eyes and chuckled. "So.." Whispered in my ear. "What do you think of Minah?"

"Minah?" I blinked and she nodded. "I don't know.. I don't know her and I don't care.." I started playing on my phone again and she chuckled. 

"So when are we going to make it official?" She asked and my eyes got wide.

"What?" I asked and she started laughing.

"That you're gay." Minyoung said and I got startled. Since when did I become gay?! Suddenly I shadow covered my body. I looked up and I saw Minah with a bitter-sweet look on her face.

"I don't know if I should laugh or laugh.." She said while holding her laughter but when Kris and Minyoung started laughing she burst into laughter too. "Are you gay with Chanyeol?" She sat next to Minyoung and pointed at me with her right hand while hiding with the left one. 

"NO!!!" Chanyeol shouted while running to us. "I thought that was a secret between us!!!" He teased and Minah started crying from laughter just like the other members of EXO and Minyoung.

Minah's POV

"Ah.. This was funny..." I said after we finished laughing. 

"Roll like a buffalo~~~" Kris sang and we burst into laughter again. 

"Ok stop now! It's not funny." Baekhyun the only guy with a poker face said. Even Sehun laughed!! Baekhyun turned at Minyoung and asked her with a firm tone and a serious face. "What did you mean with the gay thing?"

"You said that you wanted to make it official that you're not interested in girls and you don't want confessions anymore!" Minyoung pouted and I chuckled. 

"I think he meant that he wants to be free." I said with a lower voice and Baekhyun nodded.

"Yes!! Thanks God someone can understand me!!" He looked up and groaned. When he looked back at us he saw our surprised faces. "Uhm I mean.. We're not friends yet even though you can understand me.. ok?!" He looked at me and I nodded.

"So today or tomorrow?" Minyoung asked and he nodded.

"Today.." Baekhyun replied and we all nodded. 

"After the lesson will finish we're going to make it official at the hallway. Ok?" Minyoung suggested and Baekhyun nodded.

"That's fine for me." He said and all of us started talking about random stuff. Of course I wasn't talking.. I'm not familiar with them yet.

Suddenly someone said chicken. 

"Chicken?" I said as my eyes got wide. "I love chicken!!"

"OMG I love chicken too!!" Kai who was beside me said and we started talking about chickens when suddenly he said:

"How about going out to eat chicken today?" We all nodded but Kris did a 'cold guy' face.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I tilted me head.

"Chicken is not my style." I burst into laughter when he said that and so did the others.

"And why's that?" I asked and he looked at Kai.

"Cause being friends with Kai is dangerous!!" They chuckled while I blinked. 

"I'll tell you later" Minyoung winked and I nodded happily. Suddenly the bell rang, indicating that school finished. Baekhyun quickly got up and we all ran to the hallways so we could make it official that Baekhyun's gay. I mean that he doesn't accept confessions.