Baekhyun: Chapter Twenty-Four!

You Captured My Heart!

A/N: Beofr reading this story, please check out this blog post. It's very important for the ones who are reading The Perks Of Having A Cute Puppy. http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/774307

 

Notice: You Captured My Heart is coming to an end! Thank you  for subscribing, commenting and upvoting. Thank you all for being patient and waiting for my updates and for loving this story. After a few chapters (or maybe two), this story will end.

What will happen in the end? Will Minah and Baekhyun end up together? You never know what destiny brings. But the answer will be revealed soon! Enjoy reading just like I enjoyed writing this story :)


 


 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

“So we’re friends again?” I asked with a smile that soon changed into a grin because of her answer.

“Best friends.” She corrected and I hugged her again.

“Let’s go back, the boys must be waiting for us.” I said as I started walking.

“What about your homework?” She asked, catching up with my pace.

“I can do them later.” She just nodded and we walked back to her house. We were holding hands and as soon as we stepped inside, the guys started clapping and whistling.

I saw Minah blushing and I pinched her cheeks because she was just so adorable.

“I’m such a great father.” Suho said and Minah chuckled.

“Now are you friends or best friends?” Luhan asked and I chuckled.

“Best friends.” We both said in unison and then sat next to the guys.

“Are you busy tomorrow?” I heard Chunji say and Minah shook her head. “Good. I was thinking of hanging out with you so I can see Seoul.” He smiled and Minah nodded with happiness.

“Can I come too?” I asked with a fake smile. Damn I’m not going to lose her again. Even though he’s her old best friend I can still feel something fishy here.

“Sure.” They both said and I smiled again while nodding.

 

After 11 o’clock the guys went back to their places. Chunji was staying over at Minah’s house for the next two weeks and I swear I was about to die from jealousy. ‘Calm down Baek. You don’t want to turn into fuming bacon, right?’

“Minah, tomorrow let’s go shopping for your dress.” I said happily before deciding to leave.

“What dress?” She asked as her head tilted to the side cutely.

“Don’t tell me you forgot about my brother’s wedding! It’s almost a week away, you need to get ready.” Her lips formed an ‘o’ shape as she nodded.

“Well then tomorrow it is!” She said happily and gave me a hug. I waved at both of them and walked to my house.

---

 

The next morning I walked to school with Minah. We were talking with each other until the sasaeng fan and his bias interrupted us.

 “Ayooo wassup?!” I heard Chanyeol and Kai call us as they threw their arms around our shoulders.

“Nothing, you?” Minah asked with a grin.

“Same here! So, when’s your brother’s wedding Baekkie?” Chanyeol asked as we walked to our class.

“Next Saturday.” I smiled and they nodded. “Don’t forget to wear tuxedo, ok?” I asked and they both nodded.

We walked inside the class and met the other guys. We talked about the outfits we were going to wear and how good looking we were going to be, until the bell rang which indicated the beginning of first class.

After 3 hours of school, we finally got our lunch break. Minah and Minyoung stayed with some girls today while we (EXO) went on the rooftop.

“Man you need to confess to her.” Sehun said, making my eyes wide in shock.

“You know?!” I asked as I got up.

“It’s obvious dude! Too obvious.” Kai added and I asked myself if Minah knew that too. ‘No way.’

I sat again as I took a deep breath while watching the beautiful scenery of Seoul in front of me.

“You’re right… I should.” I whispered and D.O grinned.

“I think the right time is to do it at the wedding’s day! I’m sure she’ll accept your feelings.”

“I know… But I’m afraid she won’t. What if she still likes Chunji?” Suddenly a hand smacked the back of my head. “What the hell?!” I shouted as I glared the person who just hurt me.

“You’re such an idiot! Can’t you see that she likes you too?” Luhan crossed his arms as he shook his head. “If you look closely you’ll see it in her eyes. But you’re so inexperienced that you won’t understand it even if she shouted it in your face.” Everyone around me laughed and Chen patted my back.

“Don’t worry, Baek! Even if you die alone it’s worth it.” Chen teased and I smacked his hand away.

“I won’t die alone! I have Minah beside me.” I pouted as I crossed my arms.

“Then make a move or you’ll end up like that poor grandpa!” Lay pointed at the poor old man who was feeding the pigeons.

“But what if she-“

“What do you have for eyes?!” Chanyeol shouted and I blinked.

“Ok. Fine! I’ll stop! Let’s leave this to luck shall we?”

“OMG why are you so dumb?” Sehun face palmed himself and I chuckled as I closed my eyes while I took a gulp of the chocolate milk in my hands. ‘You’re mine Minah… Only mine.’

 

The school day ended which meant that I won’t be back to school until next Monday.

“Minah! Let’s go!” I grabbed her hand and we walked home.

“Dress up and take Chunji, we’ll go shopping.” I grinned and she nodded with a smile. Yes, Chunji. I didn’t want to look mean in front of her because I want to make her believe that I believe her, so I told Minah to take Chunji with her. He was going to come anyways.

“Let’s go.” I grinned as I saw Minah with Chunji.

We took the bus to the mall and Minah was telling Chunji the things I told her about Seoul when we first became friends.

After some minutes we arrived at our destination and we ran inside like kids.

We started walking around the giant mall as we tried to find a good store where to go shopping.

“Baekhyun, can Chunji come at the wedding too? I don’t want to leave him alone since that day is the last day he’s going to stay here.” Minah smiled as she waited for my reply.

What the hell?! I thought you wanted me to be your partner! Please Chunji, leave as fast as you can! Please please please!

“Yeah sure.” I said with a poker face as I turned my attention at the stores again. Suddenly my eyes spotted one of my favorite stores in that mall. I ran inside as an outfit caught my attention.

 

Minah’s POV

 

Baekhyun ran to a store and he went inside the changing room so he could see if the outfit fitted him. And I must say that it fitted him perfectly, that I almost found myself drooling.

“He’s so hot but at the same time cute…” I whispered as I my lips. OMG get yourself together Minah!

I heard a chuckle and I saw Chunji trying to hold his laughter. Don’t tell me that he heard what I said?!

“Should I buy this?” Baekhyun asked with his cute glasses and I nodded. When he walked to the cashier I took a photo of him.

 

 

“Hehe~ So cute.” I whispered as I kept staring the photo.

“Who’s cute?” He suddenly asked, trying to give a glance at my phone.

“Ani! No one.” I ran away from him and hid myself behind Chunji.

“Kyeopta. Kaja!” He grinned and we followed him. Oh Geez he looks so handsome with that outfit… I can’t control myself.

Suddenly we found ourselves inside a perfume shop.

“Do you like this?” Baekhyun gave me an Escada cherry perfume and I started fangirling since it was one of my favorite perfumes.

“Yes! I love it!” I went to the cashier and asked how much it cost. I was giving her my money when suddenly another hand already gave her the money needed for the perfume. I blinked when I saw Baekhyun nodding at the cashier and giving me the perfume.

“Here princess.” He grinned and I froze in my place because of his sweet words.

“Yah! Take the money.” I told him to take the money I was going to pay the perfume but he refused.

“No. No. No. Did I forget to mention no?” I punched his arm and thanked him for what he did.

“Then I’m going to pay the dress.” I added but he stopped walking and shouted.

“Are you kidding me? No! I’m going to pay it. And don’t start complaining miss.” I kicked the ground with my foot as I followed him with a pout.

“Stop doing that or I’m going to eat your cheeks.” He half whispered half shouted. I smirked and he grinned. “You asked for it.” He said when I pouted again and he gave me a peck… at my lips.

He walked ahead while smiling as he put his hands inside the pockets of his jeans. I froze in my place as I felt my cheeks burning. I must be blushing…

“Are you okay?” Chunji asked as he saw me with a worried expression. He wasn’t with us because he went to shop on his own so he doesn’t know what happened.

“N-nothing. I-I… Let’s go.” I grabbed his hand and walked with him behind Baekhyun.

I’m not going to watch that boy in the eyes again. He’s dangerous… If he keeps acting like that I might die because of a heart attack!

“Minah! I found the perfect dress for you!” Baekhyun grabbed my hand and we ran inside the store. I saw the dress and I should accept the fact that Baekhyun has style. He asked me if I liked it more than the others and I nodded.

He bought the dress and after that we decided to go at a coffee shop.

We went inside and after talking, laughing and drinking, I left them alone as I went to the bathroom.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

“Chunji, I think we should talk like men to men.” He chuckled and nodded.

“Sure.” I took a deep breath.

“I know you like Minah… But if you want her you need to fight for her, cause I’m not letting you get her away from me.” After I told him that, he started laughing and I blinked. “This is not funny.”

“Of course it is! It’s true that I like Minah, but I’m not stupid to get her away from you. The way she looks at you, the way she talks to you, the way she’s with you… She has never been like that with me. And I’m not going to change it. So don’t worry. After all, a best friend remains a best friend.” He smiled and I smiled too. All my doubts and fears fading away.

“Man… I’m proud of you.” I said and we both ended up laughing. “You know what? Let’s be friends! I think I like you.” I said and he nodded while chuckling.

“My honor, buddy.”

And with that we became friends but still… I can’t stop the jealousy running through my veins. I’m a man in love after all, I’m allowed to feel that… right?