Baekhyun: Chapter Ten!

You Captured My Heart!

Author’s POV

 

All the EXO members gasped and Minyoung almost started screaming but Kris placed his hand in front of so she would shut up.

“Well… This happened faster than we thought.” He grinned and Kai punched his arm.

“Dudes.. Just let them be.” Lay said and we nodded.

“They just freaking kissed and you--“ Kris placed his hand over again and giggled.

“Much better,” He said and they all got their things and walked outside.

Meanwhile Baekhyun was apologizing to her and Minah quickly forgave him.

“It’s ok… Don’t worry.” Minah smiled and Baekhyun felt guilty

 

 

Minah helped Baekhyun to walk because his ankle hurt and he couldn’t rest it on the ground.

“Sorry..” He whispered, feeling guilty for being clumsy and falling.

“It’s ok..” Minah tried to smile at him and after for what seemed like an eternity, they arrived home. She knocked on the door of Baekhyun’s house and was greeted by a happy woman.

“Oh, hi the- Oh my God what happened to you?!” She realized that his son was hurt and quickly welcomed both of you him. They went inside Baekhyun’s room and auntie started asking you what happened. She kissed her son’s head and told him to rest.

 

 

Minah's POV

 

“Then I’ll get going now.” I smiled and turned around but got stopped by a very familiar hand.

“Stay for dinner…” I turned my head to see his beautiful slender fingers resting on my shoulder as he whispered. “Please.. I need help.”

“Waeyo? You have your parents why do you need me?” He frowned.

“Today’s my auntie’s birthday and they’ll stay there this night!”

“Then go with them!” I frowned too and he chuckled.

“How do you expect me to go there like this?” He pointed at his wrist and ankle.

“Ok. Fine!” I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

“Auntie-“ Before I continued I was cut of by Mrs. Byun.

“Oh Minah! I was going to come upstairs and tell you to stay with Baekhyun for tonight.” I blinked and nodded.

“Yeah sure. I don’t mind.” I smiled while deep inside I just wanted to turn tables.

“You’re such a nice girl Minah.” She patted my head. “But can you do auntie a favor?” She blinked cutely like teenage girls do when they hit on a boy.

“S-sure.” I nodded as I rubbed the back of my head.

“Today we won’t be home so can you take care of Baekhyun? I mean.. Sleep here today. I’m worried to leave him alone.” I gasped but then nodded.

“It’s my pleasure!” I smiled and she hugged me.

“Thanks again sweetheart.” She walked upstairs to tell Baekhyun and I just face palmed myself.

“This couldn’t get any worst.” I whispered, “First the kiss and now I have to take care of him.” I pouted as I puffed my cheeks and went home.

 

“Mom! I’m home!” I called them and then I remembered that they would come late today. “Better leave them a note.” I wrote a note to them, saying that I’m over at the Byun’s cause Baekhyun hurt his ankle and wrist and their parents aren’t home.

As soon as I finished writing it, I left it at the kitchen’s table and went over the Byuns again.

I walked upstairs to Baekhyun’s room and suddenly I heard him whispering something. I tried to hide and give a glance at what he was doing.

“Pabo you! How could you do that to her?! She isn’t MoonRi pabo.. Stop thinking of her!” He shout to himself as his beautiful fingers were resting on his lips.

Questions started to invade my mind. Did he kiss me because he thought I was MoonRi? And who’s her? And what did Chanyeol mean when he said Baekhyun is blind by love and that love is a game in which who doesn’t want to play, wins?  I frowned in confusion when suddenly Mrs. Byun called my name. I quickly ran down the stairs and listened to what she was going to tell me.

“Don’t forget to eat dinner ok?” She finally finished and I nodded again for the hundredth time. “I’m going now. Bye hun.” She kissed my forehead and I quickly ran to Baekhyun’s room. I found him listening to music and bobbing his head up and down. I walked around and sat on the floor.

”Are you kidding me?” He furrowed his eyebrows and I blinked twice.

“What?” I looked around me and he chuckled.

“You can seat next to me too.. I don’t bite.”

“Oh shut up please.” I glared him and then got up and sat next to him.

“Umma.. I’m hungry.” He pouted and I furrowed my eyebrows.

“Yah! I’m not your umma!” I shouted and he started laughing.

“Yes..” He smirked, “Mommy.” I growled and got up.

“If I give you to eat, will you stop calling me mommy?” I asked and he nodded. A smile started to appear on my face but it faded as soon as he said:

“Only if you feed me.” My eyes widened and I gasped.

“You little piece of.. candy.” I eye-smiled as soon as he started glaring me. I said that in English but I guess he understood what I meant with that..

I quickly turned around and rushed downstairs to the kitchen.

“Seriously?” I asked myself as I saw what Mrs. Byun had cooked for us. Ramen…

I was too lazy to cook for Baekhyun now, so I just decided to warm them up.

“Tada!!” I grinned as I placed the bowl with ramen on his lap. He looked down and chuckled.

“Did mom do this?” I nodded and he smiled. I didn’t move and started eating my own bowl of ramen.

“What are you doing? Start eating!” I told his with my mouth full with ramen.

“I’m waiting for you to finish so you can feed me.” He replied with an annoying voice and that cute smile of his.

“I. Hate. You. Byun. Baekhyun.” I whispered and he nodded.

“Love you too honey.” Uddenly my heart skipped a beat and my eyes widened. What the hell did just happen?!

“What’s wrong?” He asked worriedly. I didn’t want to make myself obvious that I was startled by his words and I screamed

“OMG A COCKROACH!”

“Oh Hell! WHERE?!!!” He shouted and I started laughing. He looked around the room but there weren;t any insects. Suddenly he heard me laughing and started boiling. “Die die die…” He whispered and I chuckled.

“Anything for you babe~~~” I sang and he acted like he was puking.

“Did you finish already?” He asked and I nodded. “Then feed me.” He said firmly and I blinked.

“Aww my puppy got mad!” I pinched his cheeks but he just slapped my hands away.

“I’m hungry.. not mad. Feed. Me.” He ordered me and I smirked.

“Order or wish?”

“Ugh just feed me already!!” He cried and I nodded.

“Say ‘ah’.” He blushed and opened his mouth.

“Ah~~” He sang and I pushed a spoon with ramen into his mouth.

“Now say yum yum.”

“Yum yum yum.” He said while eating and I burst into laughter.

“Geez are you still a child or something?” I asked while laughing and he chuckled.

“I’m your baby..” He did aegyo and I almost choked on my water.

“Don’t ever do that again!” I gulped down another sip of water and he pouted.

“Why? Does mommy like it too much?” He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

“If mommy dies then you won’t eat anything.” I smiled and he frowned. “No no no! NO MERCY!” I started singing B.A.P’s No Mercy and he just rolled his eyes.

“I want more.” I gave him another spoon with food until we finished the whole bowl.

“Thanks..” He whispered and I chuckled, when suddenly I realized he had something on the corner of his lips. I quickly got the tissue and leaned forward to wipe his lips. His cheeks quickly got red and he stared into my eyes but I was too focused on cleaning him to see what was going on. When I looked up I realized how close our faces were and I quickly gasped and leaned backwards. I covered my face and got the tray with food and ran to the kitchen. I placed the bowls in the sink and took a deep breath.

“Damn you Byun Baekhyun.” I whispered to myself as I headed upstairs again.

 

 

 


 

A/N: Ladies And Gentleman tararararara tarararara *starts singing The Star*. So, do you like this chapter? How about the whole story? Would you mind voting here?:

 

Thanks all for supporting my stories ^^ I love you all~~~ *throws hearts and kisses*