Baekhyun: Chapter Two!

You Captured My Heart!

Minah's POV

Soon after we arrived home I ran to my room and changed into pajamas. It was already 9:30 PM but I wasn't sleepy so I decided to listen to some Kpop music and check SM High web page. I opened my PC and a song started playing while I was checking their page. It wrote 'EXO - Growl'. I clicked on the 'EXO' word and a new page opened. There were 12 good-looking boys on the poster and a song named XOXO started playing. When I checked the member's profile my eyes went wide from shock and my mouth hung open. Was that Baekhyun?!​  I scrolled down and saw some pictures of him. I didn't know he was so well known. They're in SM High main page, can you believe that?!

Wait a minute... Are we in the same school?! 

"Nah... I hope not.." I whispered and closed my PC, when suddenly I heard my name.

"Minah~~" Someone was calling me and the voice came from the window. I quickly ran to the window and popped my head outside. 

"Omo! Baekbom!" I saw him on the yard waving at me. "What's wrong?" I asked as I tilted my head.

"Both our parents went to a party and I don't have the keys!! We're stuck outside." I remember. Mom and dad told me they were going to a party but I didn't when.

"And you're asking for my help?" I teased and he chuckled. 

"I guess so?" He shrugged and looked around. 

"Fine!" I quickly wore some sweatpants and a T-shirt and ran downstairs to open the door of my house for them. I coulnd't let them see me with pajama! And I couldn't let them outside all the night! 

As soon as I opened the main door, Baekbom's head popped in. 

"Hey!" He greeted and then I gestured him to come inside. Behind him was Baekhyun, who I didn't see and almost closed the door but Baekbom told me to open it. I looked outside and saw Baekhyun smiling to his phone. When I opened the door fully for him to come in, he saw me with the same smile but soon it faded and his face turned into a dark expression. Why's he like that to me?

"Come inside.." I half whispered and he stepped inside, brushing his shoulder with mine. For a moment I just wanted to kick him out but I couldn't. He's my neighbor.. and my new friends' brother. 

I closed the door and ran to the kitchen.

"Hey what are you doing?" Baekbom asked and I gave him a smile. When I opened my mouth to speak, Baekhyun called his brother. "Tell me later.." He smiled and went to the living room. 

"Bommie I'm hungry.." He pouted and I blinked. His voice was so-

"Minah~ We're hungry!!" Baekbom pouted and pointed at his stomach. 

"You're three or thirty?" I asked and he chuckled. 

"I better enjoy my days before I get married!" He said as he gave me a smile.

"Woah! Congrats! I wonder who's that lucky girl!!" I grinned happily and he unlocked his phone. His soon-to-be wife was so beautiful that I felt jealous. I'm not pretty at all compared to her. I thought but quickly shook it away as I walked to my kitchen.

"So what do you wanna eat?" I asked and Baekbom said he wanted Samgyeopsal. I started making samgyeopsal as Baekhyun and Baekbom were watching The Heirs.

"Dinner's ready!!" I called as I placed the plates on the table. They ran to the kitchen and took a seat. Baekhyun sat next to Baekbom and I sat in front of them.

They started eating and Baekbom gave me compliments. Baekhyun never talks huh?  I got a little pissed but I was eating meat. And I love meat. And I can't let anyone ruin my mood while I'm eating meat!

"Tell us more about you." Baekbom said as he gave me a teeth-grin. I nodded and replied:

"I'm Kim Minah and I'm 19 years old. I was born and raised in Canada but my parents decided that now its time to come back to Korea."

"Woah that's great! So now you're going to live here?" He asked and I nodded again.

"Yup! And finally I can make my dream come true!" I said as a grin appeared on my face. 

"Dream? What dream?" He took another bite of his food.

"To get accepted into SM High!!" I said even happier just by thinking of attending it. 

"Congrats!!" He said with a grin. "I hope you're in the same classroom with my brother!"

"I hope not..." I heard a whisper skip from Baekhyun's mouth and I almost made a hole between his head. In my mind of course...

"Did you guys finish already?" I said as I got up with my plate in my hands. 

"I did" Baekbom got up with his plate and took mine too and placed them in the sink. 

"Thanks" I smiled and looked at Baekhyun. "Did you finish yet?" I asked coldly and he nodded. "The sink is there" I pointed at the right. "Put it in there." I walked upstairs to get my laptop and walked downstairs to the living room and spotted the plate was still on the kitchen's table. Baekbom saw Baekhyun's plate and quickly went to place it on the sink.

"Sorry.." He looked down and scratched the back of his head. "He's not like that usually.." I looked around and saw that he wasn't in the living room.

"Where;s he?" I asked and Baekbom pointed at the bathroom. I nodded and sat on the living room.

"Can you explain to me why he's like that?" I asked as I opened my PC but Baekbom shook his head. 

"I'll tell you next time.. or maybe you'll find out by yourself." I nodded and didn't continue with the same subject cause I wasn't interested. 

Soon Baekhyun came and sat next to me while I was in the middle of the Byun brothers. Baekhyun kept watching TV while I saw funny videos with Baekbom. It was almost 11 PM and our parents weren't home yet. Suddenly I got a text message from mum. 

From: Mommy

Honey!! We're at the Byun's house. We'll come home after half an hour! Don't forget that tomorrow's Monday! You have school!! So go to sleep now and tell the boys to come here. ♥

To: Cutie pie.

I chuckled and told Baekbom what mom said to me. He nodded and walked to the main door with Baekhyun. 

"We'll get going then! See you later!" He smiled and gave me a hug. I blinked cause I didn't expect that but I hugged him back. Baekhyun was already outside and so Baekbom followed him. I waved at them and ran to my room and quickly lied down on my bed. 

"I can't waiiit!" I teeth-grinned happily as I covered myself with the warm blankets.