Review Of The Last Chapters!

You Captured My Heart!

Review of the last chapters (from ch.10).

 

Baekhyun can’t get over MoonRi and that made him do a big mistake. He accidentally kissed Minah because a flashback came in his mind, causing him to think that Minah was MoonRi. But fortunately this didn’t change anything between them because Minah didn’t want to make things worse when they were just starting to be friends. Let alone the fact that she’s afraid if he would start hating her too.

Minah had to sleep over at the Byun’s because his parents weren’t home and she had to take care of him. She realized that MoonRi was in the center of attention. From that moment she realized that Chanyeol’s words and Baekhyun’s acts had a meaning.

Meanwhile the aura around them was awkward and it made it more difficult for Minah and Baekhyun to adapt with the situation. But everything changed after Baekhyun asked one of the hardest questions to answer for Minah.

‘Teach me how to love again.’

Even though at first Minah got shocked, she accepted to teach him what love means again. He told her what’s actually wrong with him and just as Minah expected, he got hurt by love. And the main protagonist was Kang MoonRi.

 

But still, with happiness comes sadness. Baekhyun could walk but he couldn’t dance, Minah received again a threatening letter from an anonymous which was soon found to be MoonRi. Baekhyun realized it by her handwriting and quickly went with Minah to find her, even though Minah didn’t want to.

Meanwhile after Baekhyun taught MoonRi a lesson, he told Minah to come at his house the next day to start their lessons.

 

After Minah arrived home she got some sad news. Her parents had to go back to Canada. She thought she had to go with them but she was misunderstood. Minah got sad because just when things started to get exciting and just when she started to like the life in Seoul, they had to move again. But then she found out that her parents had to go with work for almost a month and she realized she had to live alone.

But her parents told her that Minah will have to live with Baekhyun until they turn back.

Meanwhile Byun Baekhyun chased Minah outside. He got worried and decided to see where she was going, which leaded him to the SM Town building were the have their dance practice.

He saw Minah dancing flawlessly to the music and learned things about her that he didn’t know before, which made him more attracted to her.

But there was something that was bothering him. Minah seemed hurt.

And there was something that was bothering her. She was hurt.

Minah said the words that Baekhyun was expecting and quickly shouted that he could even kill MoonRi if it’s necessary.

The next day Minah moved to the Byun’s but there was a problem; she was sick. So now Baekhyun has to take care of her just like Minah did with him.

They skipped school that morning cause Baekbom had informed the principal and teachers that both of them would be absent because they caught a cold.

Meanwhile Minah was not sure if Baekhyun was doing all this (taking care of her) because he thinks of her as a friend, or because they made a deal that she would teach him how to love again.

That day, after drinking medicines, crying, watching movies and skipping dance practice, they decided to talk about the deal. Minah wrote 12 tips devided in two chapters. First chapter (5 tips) will teach him how to be friendly with girls again. And the second chapter (7 tips) will teach him how to love again.

Now let the adventure begin!

 


A/N: Hello my chingus~~~♥ I posted the rivew of the last chapters (starting from ch.10) because I wanted to remind you of what's going on and because if there are any lazy readers, you can see this to understand what's going on, even though I recommend you to read them all cause you'll be missing a lot of stuff. 

Also, I see that this fanfic is not having that much success broken heart ... I kindof feel bad because I haven't updated in a while and I'm really sorry... Please wait for the 15th chapter, it will be uploaded today :)

heart