Baekhyun Chapter Three!

You Captured My Heart!

Minah's POV

The next morning I woke up and took a shower while hoping that the first day of school would be jjang! When I came outside I saw a uniform and books on my bed. I smiled at myself and wore the uniform. 

"Woah~ It's so beautiful..." I saw myself in the mirror and smiled again. "Fighting!!"

I checked the schedule for today and got the books that I needed. 

1• Math

2• Korean

3•English

-lunch break-

4• History

5• Music

6•PE

"At least I don't have hard subjects for today!" I placed the books inside the backpack and went downstairs to the kitchen. I looked around but my parents were nowhere to be found. They must've gone to work.. I got a bowl and poured some milk and cereals. I started eating when suddenly I got a call from mom. 

"Honey are you awake?" She asked and I nodded even though she couldn't see me.

"Yup. I'm eating now." I said while chewing the cereals. 

"I'm sorry, I couldn't make breakfast for you. The boss suddenly called me and I had to go first." I knew she was feeling sorry and I smiled.

"It's ok mom. At least you didn't put the milk on the fridge." She chuckled and wished me good luck for the first day of school, then the line went dead. After I finished eating I quickly got my backpack and ran outside the house.

I didn't take the bus to school cause it was only 5 minutes away from here. As soon as I stepped outside, I saw Baekhyun walking forward. I actually wanted to greet him but couldn't cause the thought of him not giving a damn about the others almost made me puke. But I couldn't ignore him cause suddenly Mrs. Byun called me and that got Baekhyun's attention too. He turned to see his mom and then me. He was going to take a step forward on his own way but was stopped by Mrs. Byun calling him.

"Yes mom?" He asked with his smooth voice that made me melt into a puddle. No.. I can't think about that now!

"Take Minah with you! She's new and doesn't know the city.." Mrs. Byun gave me a smile and I smiled back.

"Ani! I'm fine! Thanks for worrying Mrs. Byun." I waved my hands in the air in a denying way. "I can go there by myself." I didn't give Baekhyun a single glance and walked forward. 

"Have a nice day Minah! I'm sure you'll make great friends!" I smiled and nodded.

"Thank you Mrs. Byun!" I walked forward and focused on my road instead of focusing on Baekhyun that was walking behind me. Suddenly I stopped and looked around me. Shoot... I don't remember which road I should take!

There was a road at the left and another at the right and I couldn't remember which road I should take to go at the main road and then turn left at SM High. Suddenly Baekhyun walked forward leaving me dumbfounded. 

"Come.." He whispered with a barely audible voice but luckily I heard it and followed him but I didn't talk. I went inside and luckily the school gate was still open. When I looked up I was amazed by how big and beautiful SM High was. It was painted in maroon and the windows and door had a white color. Also in front was the SM logo. I gasped and then smiled. 

I saw Baekhyun walking forward and a bunch of guys ran to him and hugged him. They ran inside the school when suddenly one of the guys approached me.

"Hey.. Are you new here?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah.. I came two days ago from Canada." I smiled and he gasped.

"I'm from Canada too! But I'm Chinese!" He grinned and I chuckled.

"I'm pure Korean." He chuckled too and mouthed a 'I know'.

"After 10 minutes the lesson starts, you better go in." He pointed at the main door and I nodded.

"Thanks!" I ran there and he shouted: "Welcome!!"

Once I went in I was greeted by a girl an inch shorter than me. 

"Hello!" She bowed. "Are you Kim Minah?" I bowed back and nodded.

"Yes! I'm Kim Minah. Do I know you?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Ani, but you know my boyfriend Kris." She smiled and my mouth formed an 'o' shape. 

"So he's Kris? May I know your name?" I smiled and she nodded. 

"Sure! I'm Jung Minyoung! Your guide for a week." I nodded and followed her while she started to show me around.

Suddenly the same guys I saw some minutes ago appeared in the hallway, talking and laughing. Baekhyun was there too and he seemed... different. He was laughing too and hugging with a taller guy than him. Then I realized that they were the same guys I saw on the main page of SM High website.

"They're EXO. A group of 12 Korean and Chinese boys." Minyoung said and I nodded.

"I saw them on the main page of SM High.." Her lips formed an 'o' shape and nodded "But why are all the girls drooling over them?" I asked and she chuckled.

"Because they're famous among all the music schools and well... they're handsome." I chuckled.

"I see.." Suddenly the tall guy that was hugging with Baekhyun saw me and gave me a smile. I smiled back and he chuckled.  Kris turned around and saw me with Minyoung.

"Guys! Let's meet the girls!" He said and all the boys looked at us and nodded.

"Hey Minyoung!" Kris greeted her and gave her a peck on the cheek. He saw me and gave me a smile. "Hey you're the girl I met at the gate. I forgot to ask you your name."

"I'm Minah." I bowed and he chuckled.

"No need to be so formal. I'm Kris." He smiled and I smiled back. "I'm sure we'll be great friends." I nodded and grinned, so did the other guys.

"Guys, please introduce yourselves to Minah before the bell rings." They all started introducing themselves, and the more I looked at them, the more cuter they seemed. 

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Chanyeol" He grinned and I grinned back.

"Nice to meet you Chanyeol, I'm Minah." After Chanyeol was the last one.. Baekhyun. But he didn't talk, he just kept his hands inside his uniform pockets and looked at the other guys, not meeting my eyes.

"Baekhyun please introduce yourself. Don't be like this." Suho said to Baekhyun but I shook my head.

"No need. We already know each other!"

"You do?!" Everyone gasped and looked at me with wide eyes.

"We haven't actually talked.. but he's my neighbor." They blinked and nodded. 

"For a moment I almost thought Baekhyun started speaking to girls.." Chanyeol teased but he just earned a glare from Baekhyun.

"Let's just go to our first class..." Minyoung suggested and right after we went inside, the bell rang. Indicating that the first class started. The teacher went inside and I followed him.

Baekhyun's POV

"Class, this is our new student. Minah please introduce yourself to your new classmates." The teacher gave her a smile and Minah started introducing herself. Since I didn't care I turned my attention at the window and stared outside. Suddenly the teacher said:

"Please take a seat with Baekhyun." I turned my attention to the teacher and the class gasped. 

"Good luck.." Some girls whispered to Minah but she just blinked and sat next to me. She didn't talk to me. Neither she glanced me. Cool.. She's acting like I don't exist. Less job for me to do.

But the only problem was that through all the lesson I kept giving her glances. I felt like I wanted to talk, but of course I can't...

I hate girls.

And Minah isn't different...