Baekhyun: Chapter Twelve!

You Captured My Heart!

Author’s POV

 

Sunday and Saturday passed by faster than Minah thought. She slept over at Byuns all the weekend because Baekhyun’s parents didn’t come back. Meanwhile Baekhyun was slowly becoming better. He could walk but he couldn’t dance which made him sad.

As they were walking to school, Minah realized the sad look on his face and quickly asked what’s wrong.

“Nothing’s wrong.” He replied coolly which made Minah blink in surprise.

“When nothing’s wrong then why are you like the grumpy cat huh?” She tried joked but he just frowned. Oh please don’t be cold again. She thought as her eyes were glued to his handsome puppy-like face.

“Is it because of MoonRi?” She suddenly asked, but little did she know that someone was watching and listening to their conversation.

“Stop! Just don’t ask about her anymore.” He suddenly shouted, eyes glued to Minah’s like he was trying to eye-kill her. She just felt like chuckling which made Baekhyun angrier. “Now Miss I-just-wanna-laugh, how are you going to help me?” He suddenly asked, which made Minah jump in surprise.

“Pabo you scared me.” He chuckled and mouthed a sorry while Minah rolled her eyes.

“Now first, we need to get you talk to girls.” She smiled but Baekhyun just furrowed his eyebrows.

“What do you mean with that?” He asked as he tilted his head. Minah felt the urge to pinch his cheeks but she just shook the thought away.

“If a girl greets you, then you should greet that too.” And so Minah started teaching Baekhyun how to start a conversation with a girl.

 

~Meanwhile~

*Lunch break/at the classroom.

 

“You what?!!” Chanyeol shouted, earning glared from the students at the halls. “Let me close that door.” He walked to the door and closed it. “Now repeat it. What did you do?”

“I agreed to help Baekhyun love again?” Minah said in a questioning tone which made Chanyeol grin.

“Chenius! CHENIUS! You’re so freaking Chenius! I love you.” He hugged her and kissed her forehead. “Now he’s going to turn back to normal!” He grinned but then frowned. “How did this happen?”

“Well… I was over at the Byuns and he suddenly asked me for help and after he told me the truth I agreed.” Minah started drinking her chocolate milk as soon as she finished explaining.

“What truth?” He asked again and Minah face palmed herself.

“Geez Chanyeol you seem like a detective!!” She chuckled and continued, “About him and Minah… I finally found out. Now I understand your words.” Chanyeol grinned and nodded.

“He’s opening up to you. This is good…” He smiled and Minah nodded while she began drinking her milk again. “I’m counting on you… Turn my bro back to life.” She laughed and punched his arm playfully.

“This will be difficult but I’ll try!” Minah smiled and Chanyeol hugged me. Suddenly the bell rang and Chanyeol let go of her. The first person to come in was Baekhyun and as soon as he stepped inside, his face lit up and walked towards Minah.

“Chocolate milk!!!” He grinned like a baby and took the bottle away from her grip and started drinking it all.

 

Minah’s POV

 

“Chocolate milk!!!” Baekhyun grinned like a baby as he walked towards me. He suddenly took away the bottle with chocolate milk away from my grip and started drinking it while I stood there, completely shocked that someone just got my favorite chocolate milk.

“You damn mood ruiner!!! I was having the time of my life with it and you just took it away from me!!!” I shouted and then ended up pouting. He chuckled and handed me the bottle.

“Here take it.” I didn’t accept it and glared him.

“I’m not going to drink it when you just placed your lips there!!!” I crossed my arms and he pinched my cheeks.

“Then let me drink it.” He started drinking it again and then I realized that we just had an indirect kiss. I felt like puking so I just turned around 90 and sat on my chair.

Suddenly Mr. Kim, our History teacher rushed outside the classroom and we all stood there like trees, not moving a single muscle.

“Where the hell did he go?” The idiot of the class asked and Kris replied:

“In the bathroom duh?!” The class burst into laughter when suddenly Mr. Kim turned back inside and apologized.

“Sorry, something happened.” He blushed and we burst into laughter again when Tao said:

“Was your mission successful?” and then the teacher replied:

“How did you know?!”

I was holding my belly as my head was resting on the desk; tears were falling down my eyes as soon as the teacher replied. Baekhyun tried to hold his laughter but failed too. Then after a full hour of explaining how moneys fall from the sky and grow in the trees (meaning: bull****), our class was dismissed and I ran to the lockers. I opened the locker’s door when suddenly a letter fell.

I picked it up and started reading it:

And for a moment I thought you would be a nice girl and listen to your unni. Well, I guess you’re really going to end up in hell. Well meet soon… Chu~

-Anonymous.

My eyes widened in shock and just when I was about to put it inside my bag, someone got it from my grip and started reading it.

“Baekhyun. Stop!!” I shouted but he didn’t stop reading it, until his eyes got wide again.

“Who sent this to you?” He asked me, worry could describe his face and voice now.

“I don’t know… Just please let it go.” I said as I felt myself get weak. What’s going on with me?

“I can’t just let this go Minah! Tell me, did they send you other letters like this?” He asked and that’s when I felt myself tearing up. “Shhh… Just let me take care of this.” He hugged me and kissed my head while his left hand was holding my wrist and his right hand was rubbing my back. “Just give me the other letters.” I pointed at the bag and he read the other letter they sent me. His eyes got wide in shock and anger got through him.

“I know who this is…” He looked straight into my eyes who were now dry.

“Who’s it?” I asked and he took a deep breath.

“MoonRi.” My eyes got wide and I gasped. “But don’t worry…” He smiled and grabbed my hand.

“Where are we going?” I asked as he dragged me at the library.

“She always comes here on Mondays, let’s just give her a lesson.” He smirked and I tried to stop walking but he was too strong and dragged me all the way to the library.

“Yah! What are we going to do?” I asked and he smiled.

“Nothing. We’re just going to tell her that this is our life and she doesn’t have to bug in.” He took a deep breath “I’m not sure if she’s going to stop though… But we’ll fight her together, ok?” He smiled again and I nodded.

We went inside the library and he was looking around until his eyes landed to a specific person.

“So she’s her?” I asked and he nodded. “Baekhyun.” I grabbed the end of his shirt and he looked around. “You don’t have feelings for her.” I suddenly said and he smiled.

“I don’t and I won’t.” I nodded and smiled and we walked to her.

She suddenly looked up and her eyes got wide when she saw Baekhyun.

He threw her the letters and glared her with absolute anger.

“Explain. Now.” He demanded and she smirked.

“I don’t know anything.”

“Oh please shut up.” He replied back with anger. MoonRi’s eyes got wide.

“Baekhyun you’ve cha-“ Before she continued Baekhyun told her to shut up again.

“You told me this when we broke up.” She tried to act like she was sorry but Baekhyun wasn’t the blind guy he was a year ago. “If I find out that there’s another letter inside her locker then you’re going to be the one going to hell not you!” She blinked twice but then a smirk appeared on her face.

“Aww my little Baekkie is trying to defend his girlfriend.” She teased but that made Baekhyun angrier than before.

“Just because you can’t get what you want, that doesn’t mean you have to make other people’s life difficult too.” He shouted and all the people around us told us to hush. “And no, she’s not my girlfriend, she’s my best friend.” MoonRi stood there dumbfounded while anger took over her as her face was boiling red.

“Wait until I take you back Byun Baekhyun. I know you’re not over me.” We heard her whisper but we just ended up chuckling.

We went to the lockers again and then walked home.

“When are you going to teach me Minah?” He asked cutely and I just blinked several times like an idiot.

“Whenever you want.” I whispered and he nodded.

“Tomorrow after school at my house.” He leaned forward and whispered in my ear. I nodded and smiled while he grinned and then turned around to go inside his house.