Baekhyun: Chapter Fifteen!

You Captured My Heart!

Minah’s POV

 

After the movie finished I had to sleep on the same bed with Baekhyun. Well actually he had to sleep on the floor but he was afraid he wouldn’t understand if I had a fever or if I got worst. Really nice of him, but I don’t like it when I’m in the center of attention.

“I’m ok… It’ll go away by itself.” I smiled but he just frowned and jumped inside the bed sheets.

“Hug me.” He commanded and I followed his orders. I laid my head on his chest and hugged him while he rested his chin on my head, intertwining our legs. Not that I wanted to, but I was cold… And I was afraid that Baekhyun would start boiling and I didn’t want that to happen.

 The next morning we woke up earlier than we thought. I was tugging on his shirt and buried myself in the crook of his neck as I bore the pain my head was giving me.

“5:30” He whispered and hugged me after he put down his phone. “Shhh… Everything will be fine. Can you go to school today?” He asked with a breathy voice and I whispered a ‘yes’. Half an hour passed and I felt better. The headache was gone and I felt like the flu was gone too. But of course I was wrong; it can’t just go away after a day, can it?

We got ready for school and walked outside. My right hand often brushed with Baekhyun’s left hand but we didn’t mind it. When suddenly Baekhyun intertwined our hands and smiled at me. It felt weird watching and feeling our hands together that it made me blush.

We arrived at our destination and rushed inside the classroom where we met the rest of EXO and Minyoung.

“Minyoungie~~~” I called cutely and hugged her when suddenly I sneezed. She started laughing and pinched my cheeks.

“Awww my cute sis caught a flu.” I chuckled and hugged her again. We started talking with the guys about random stuff that happened all this time, while Baekhyun kept shooting me glances to see if I was ok.

~~~

“Are you guys together?” Chanyeol whispered in my ear and I almost chocked on my chocolate milk.

“Are you kidding me?!” I shouted/whispered and looked at Baekhyun who was staring at me and quickly looked away when we did eye contact. “Well no… Even though he’s been acting quite good around me and he’s trying to-“ I placed a hand in front of my mouth to prevent myself from telling our little secret/deal.

“I already know… Baek told me.” Chanyeol grinned and I mouthed an ‘ah’ and nodded. And so I went on, telling him the tips and how much he had improved.

“He’s totally changing! All the time he was smiling at the girls and helping them to open the doors or get their food… Even carry their books!!!” I said with a grin on my face and Chanyeol applauded.

“Wah~ You’re a really great teacher aren’t you?”

“Oh yes! Of course I am!” I flipped my hair as I acted like a boss. Chanyeol burst into laughter but got cut when the bell rang. We all ran to our classes and opened our books.

After school finished I walked home with Baekhyun.

“Are you better today?” He asked with a worried tone as I nodded.

“Yeah, much better. Thanks for worrying.” I said as he suddenly stopped but I kept on walking to my own house.

“Where are you going?” He asked as I turned around and remembered that I started living with Baekhyun. I face palmed myself and chuckled.  I mouthed a sorry as I walked to him and followed him inside their house.

We talked about school and his improvements while eating lunch.

“I told you that I’m a fast learner.” He winked and I chocked on my food.

“We’ll see.” I smiled ‘innocently’ and he frowned.

“Meannie!!!” He pinched my nose but I quickly got up and grabbed a tissue.

“Pabo! I have a flu!!” I reminded him of my condition and he started chuckling.

“Sorry…” He said while giggling like a stupid kid as I rolled my eyes.

“Let’s go do our homework.”

After we finished with our homework he wanted to go on with the lessons.

“You’ll be the death of me.” I whispered to myself and opened my notebook. I ticked the 2nd and 3rd tip.

“You were good at both today. You helped them and smiled.” I smiled as I talked but he raised an eyebrow.

“What about being a gentleman?”

“Not that bad…” I stick my tongue out and earned a bunch of tickling from Baek.

“But there’s one problem with you Baek. You don’t know how to give something that means something.”

He blinked like a pabo and tilted his head cutely. “What do you mean with that?”

“That’s not enough to change their minds Baek. You should give to learn and learn to give.” I smiled but again he didn’t understand me.

“Listen here you little s-“ I contained my anger and let out a huff. “If you give someone your love, you understand or better, you learn if they love you too. But you have to learn to give, cause if you don’t learn how to give someone or everyone your love you won’t learn how they feel.” He nodded and looked down. “This was the problem with you and MoonRi… You gave her everything but you didn’t learn how to give, so you didn’t learn if she really loved you.”

“Smartass.” He whispered and I chuckled.

“I know…”

“But the problem was also that she was using me.” He looked at me with eyes full of hurt and I activated my poker face.

“Sorry…” I pouted and he chuckled.

“It’s ok, I don’t care anymore. I’m almost forgetting her, see?” He grinned but I shook my head.

“Almost…”

“That’s why I’m learning from you.” He smiled and I nodded.

“Yeah… Tomorrow I want to see how good you will be with the 4th tip. Then I’ll totally believe that you’re forgetting her and that you’re changing.”

“Why?” He tilted his head.

“Cause in the next tip you need to use your mind, cause girls are hard to learn.” I winked and ran down the stairs to the kitchen and I could still hear his laugh that seemed like melody to my ears…