Baekhyun: Chapter Eleven!

You Captured My Heart!

 

Minah's POV

 

I rushed upstairs and saw Baekhyun watching TV. Nothing happened. Nothing happened.  I kept repeating to myself and entered the room. I sat next to him on the bed and brought my legs up to my chest. I wrapped my arms around my knees and rested my head there. Suddenly the song Nada Surf – Blond On Blonde started playing and it almost made me fall asleep.

I started searching in my mind for the answers of my unanswered questions.

Baekhyun is blind by love.

Love is a game in which who doesn’t want to play wins.

MoonRi…

MoonRi! It’s all about her!! That’s what Chanyeol is trying to tell me. MoonRi has to do something with Baekhyun! But who is she? Is it because of her that Baekhyun hates girls?

I thought I found the answers to my questions, but the more I digged in, the more questions popped in my mind.

Too complicated. I can’t handle this anymore.

I huffed and then was greeted by a stupid Baekhyun who tried to get out of the bed. But as soon as he rested his feet on the ground and has put pressure on them, he ended up falling in the bed; growling.

“Baekhyun!!” I shouted and quickly threw my arms around his shoulders. “What the hell are you doing?” I asked him with a worried face and tone as I checked him if he was ok.

“It hurts like hell.” He shut his eyes in pain and I felt my heart sank… As down as it could go.

“Why did you get up?” He rested his head on my shoulder and inhaled the scent of my cherry perfume.

“Because I was afraid you were mad at me.” He whispered, barely audible but I still could hear him. “I’m sorry…”

“How many times are you going to apologize today huh?” I asked, anger growing in me. “I told you it’s not your fault. Just stop it. I’m not mad at you! But I’m going to be if you keep on apologizing.” He let out a deep breath and nodded, his soft hair and breath tickling my neck.

Suddenly his forehead was touching my neck now, as he acted like a cat.

“Baekhyun what are you doing?!” I laughed and I felt his lips on my neck, as he smirked and gave me a peck. I took a deep breath and looked at him. “I’m afraid you sprained your brain too.” I joked and he started laughing, his laugh seemed like melody to my ears.

“Your scent is so intoxicating.” I chuckled and moved his head away form my shoulder.

“I know I’m awesome.” He chuckled and looked at the ceiling.

“Yeah…” He whispered and looked at me. “Minah...” I turned my attention away from the drama that was playing in the television and looked at him.

“Yes?”

“Teach me how to love again.” He suddenly said the same thing as the guy in the drama and I thought he was joking. I started laughing and hit his arm.

“How many times have you seen this drama Baek?” I asked and his eyes got wide.

“Baek?” He blinked twice and I tilted my head.

“What? Can’t I call you that?” I asked and he shook his head.

“Nah I like it… But you kind of hurt my feelings.” He pouted and touched his left chest.

“When? How? Why?” He started laughing and pointed at the TV.

“I don’t even know the name of the drama… I meant what I said.” I blinked and pointed towards myself.

“Me? You want help from me?” I asked with wide eyes and he nodded.

“I need to get over her. I thought I would but I couldn’t… So I need someone by my side to tell me that she’s not the only one. Someone to make me love again. Someone to show me that not every girl is the same.” He said truly and I gasped. Is Byun Baekhyun, the ice prince willing to change? And he needs my help? NO WAY!

I understood he was talking about MoonRi but I couldn’t just sit there and agree to help him. I need to know what he means with what he said.

“What do you mean with her? Is it because of someone that you’re… cold?”

“Kang MoonRi.. The cousin of my sister-in-law was my girlfriend for almost 1 year. She was all I had... All I wanted. I loved her with all my heart. I would do anything for her. I gave myself to her, I gave her my heart and after a damn whole year she threw it away… telling me I’ve changed and that I’m not good enough for her.” I felt my eyes get teary. I felt bad for what happened to him because I can see he’s a good guy and he doesn’t deserve something like that.

“One day I found out that she was cheating on me but I didn’t tell anything to her. I waited for her to tell it to me but she just came with that excuse and I believed her. When I realized that it was my fault for loving with all my heart, I started thinking that girls are all the same. That all they want is a guy to realize their dreams and then tell them they’ve changed and that they’re not good enough. So I started hating girls… Even though I blame myself for everything.” He took a deep breath as I realized he was about to cry. He held back his tears and looked at me with sincere eyes. “It’s been almost a year and I’m not over her… And still… It’s my fault.”

I felt my eyes getting tearier as I saw his hurt expression. I wanted to jug him and tell him that everything was okay. But that’s not going to solve anything.

“Why do people always blame themselves instead of the ones who are to blame?” I asked angrily and suddenly his eyes sparked as he saw how angry I was. I guess he understands that I believe him and that I’m willing to help him.

“Because it’s easier if you take the blame instead of putting it on the one who deserves it.” He saw that I wasn’t understanding and continued, “Because it hurts more when you know and you’re sure that it’s the fault of the one you love.”

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

She looked into my eyes like she was trying to find an answer and she did find something; hurt. My eyes were filled with hurt and her lips curved into a reassuring smile that everything was going to be ok. She leaned forward and hugged me.

“Everything’s going to be ok Baek. I’m going to help you… But please don’t whine when you don’t like my suggestions and advices.” I grinned and hugged her back.

“Thank you Minnie… Thank you!” 

 

 


 

A/N: I know I know... This is TOO short >.< But believe me when I say that I'm going to do a double update ;D 

Wait for the next update~~~♥ Luv ya all and thanks for supporting me and my fanfics =^.^=