Baekhyun: Chapter Seventeen!

You Captured My Heart!

Baekhyun’s POV

 

After half an hour we arrived at Mon Cheri and I can say that Minah totally changed her mood after our little conversation. She got more quiet than before and she had a worried look on her face. And that made me worry too.

“Are you ok? Is there anything wrong?” A part of me told me that she was sick but the other part told me that it was my fault for opening that subject. She shook her head and smiled.

“No, I’m fine. Thanks for worrying.” I nodded and squeezed her hand but she pulled her hand back. I blinked twice and watched her activating her poker face. She gets a poker face every time she doesn’t know what to do… I don’t get it. What’s wrong?

“Hey guys!!!” Suddenly Baekbom called us and ran to us. “Minah~ My baby how are you?” He patted her head and smiled. He acts with her like she’s her sibling, why doesn’t he act the same as me?

I pouted and waited for him to greet me but he didn’t. “Yah Byun Baekbom! What about me?”

“I greeted you in the morning.” He tried to hold back his smirk and walked inside the coffee shop with Minah.

 

Minah’s POV

 

“Woah… This is so beautiful!” I grinned as I admired the outside of the coffee shop.

 

 

 

“There are so many things you still haven’t seen Minah. Let’s go inside.” Baekbom smiled and I nodded while grinning. Baekhyun was following us with a grumpy face.

 

 

“From now on this will be my favorite coffee shop!” I said happily and Baekbom nodded.

“Mind staying in the second floor?” Baekhyun suddenly said. “I don’t like staying in the first one.”

“Yeah, let’s go.” Baekbom replied to him and we went upstairs.

 

 

Afetr talking and talking for two hours, we decided to turn back home.

“Take me a picture please?” Baekbom asked me and I chuckled.

“Ok.” I took out my phone and opened the camera. After I took the picture of him I showed it to him. “Here”

 

I showed him his pic and he grinned.

“Oh my God I’m so handsome!” He joked and we both started laughing. “Oh Baekhyunnie~” He called his dongsaeng and Baekhyun looked at him. “You guys need to do the chores today! Umma called me earlier this morning telling me that you need to clean all the windows.” He got up from the stairs and wiped off the dust. “I’ll get going! I better find the windows shining! Bye” He winked and walked away.

“Really now?” Baekhyun kicked a small rock that was on his way. “Let’s go.” He grabbed my hand again and dragged me inside. It must be his habit to do that.

“Here.” He gave me a piece of cloth and kept one for himself. “I’ll clean the outsides, you’ll clean the insides. Got it?” I nodded and he smiled. “Let’s started.”

He walked outside and started cleaning the windows. I plugged in my earphones and started playing some music while cleaning. EXO’s song The Star was playing and I started singing it, forgetting that Baekhyun could hear me. I heard him laughing and I quickly hid my face  with my hands.

“Am I that bad?” I asked while blushing and he shook his head.

“No… You’re great.” He smiled but I raised an eyebrow.

“Then why did you laugh?” He chuckled and placed his left hand on the window and leaned forward.

“I never thought you would be our fangirl. Who’s your bias?” He smirked and I blinked twice. The only barrier between us was the window.

“Chanyeol.” I didn’t hesitate to answer. He leaned backward and then again forward acting like a dumb psycho.

“I’m so cuteee! I should be your one and only bias!” He sang and kept on acting like a psycho while I burst into laughter, tears falling down my cheeks because of too much laughter.

“Jesus.” I said while I kept on laughing and whipping off my tears. “I won’t change my bias!!!”

“If you don’t change it then all your hard work is a waste!”

“What do you mean?”

“I’m gonna tell mom that I did this all by myself!” He crossed his arms and I shook my hands in the air in a denying way.

“Ok ok! You’re my bias!!!” I shouted and he started laughing.

“Come here.” I walked outside and he pointed at his cheek. I blinked and tilted my head. “Come on.” I realized what he wanted me to do and I rolled my eyes.

“Fine…” I tip toed and kissed his cheek. He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

“Welcome to my group of fangirls!” He grinned and walked to the other window and started cleaning it, while I walked back inside with my face red like a tomato and started cleaning the same window he was working on.

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

Now I see what’s going on with me…

.

.

I have a small crush on my ‘bias’.

.

.

.

Oh God no!