Chapter 2

My Life

"WHAT THE ?!!" He looked so confused he didn't even knew how to react. Grabbing one of my arms, he dragged me inside, his tight grip on my arm made me hiss. "WHERE THE ?! I-BUT-WHO THE DID IT?!" He said firmly while observing my face and I lowered my head. With that he knew exactly who did it and started cursing. Somehow I was able to leave his hold and slowly start heading upstairs. "YAH!!" He turned me around only to meet my tears and sobs . "Aish Babe" He sighed and pulled me into his embrace my legs found their way around his waist and my arms around his neck as he held me tight and carressed sofly my hair. Feeling confortable and safe, I kept sobbing until I run out of tears. He carried me towards his room and placed myself on top of his bed. After gently pulling me away, he went towards his closet and came back after a few seconds with some clothes on his hands. He took a seat next to me and placed his clothes on my lap. "Just take a shower and dress this! I'll take care of your wounds right after" I nodded and did as he told. "Take a seat!" He said, when I came back minutes later, patting the empty space on the bed. I slowly made my way towards him and sit. He carefully and gently started working on my wounds. "I'm sorry if it hurts." He appologized everytime I hissed. "Now, show me the rest..." He said when he was done with my face.

"I-I don't have anymore wounds..." I lied, afraid of him. I was scared he would be more angry if he knew that my mom did not only hurted my face but my body as well. He raised an eyebrow and without any warning, he pulled the bottom of his my pants up, revealing my bruised legs. "If you don't want me to get pissed, you better show me all of your wounds... Last chance!" He warned and defeated, I exposed all of my wounds to him. After taking care of me, he helped me getting under the sheets and I sighed when my backs relaxed against his bed. He then closed his window in order to block the light from illuminating the room.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked surprised.

"We are going to sleep" He said, more like a demand, and lay down on the other side of the bed.

"I've school... It's 7:30, I've to.."

"Sleep!" He kind of yell and grabbed my waist, pulling me closer to him. It was useless to fight and I was too tired for that so I just turned towards him and snuggled against his chest. With him brushing my hair, I quickly out.

 

Bradon's POV:

 

When I was sure that she was in a deep sleep, I got up from the bed and changed my clothes. Grabbing my keys, I locked the front door and started walking away. After no longer than 15 minutes, I pressed the doorbell furiously, not letting go of it until the front door opened.

"Yes? Can I help you?" A smiley woman greeted me, however, I didn't fall for her act and just pushed her aside, walking inside. "YAH! WHAT THE HELL?!"

"Shut up!" I hissed and headed towards Violet's room.

"YAH!! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!!" She ran after me and stopped me from walking further more.

"GET YOUR ING HANDS OUT OF ME!" I hissed, my hands clenching onto fists.

"Or what?!" She teased and I pushed her away, her back hitting the wall. I walked towards my destination and my eyes widened as soon as I opened the door.

"YAH! WHO THE IS THIS GUY?! ARE YOU BETRAYING ME?!" The guy layed on the bed shouted while looking down at me.

"WHAT THE..." I've had enough. " ARE YOU ING SERIOUS?!! YOU ING HIT YOUR OWN DAUGHTER AND THEN YOU HAVE ON HER BED?!!" I grabbed her by the shoulders and shake her.

"Oh! So she does have friends..." Her mother mocked. "Or maybe you're her boyfriend~" She continued. "I don't know how can you love her thought everytime I look at her she's just asking to get beated..." I tightned my grip. "Ergh, just get the out! You're not welcome here just like that little !"

"You're the big one thought" I was about to slap the hell out of that woman when the guy appeared out of nowhere and pushed me away.

"DON'T ING TOUCH MY WOMAM" I smirked.

"Fine then" I didn't hesitate and just when on top of the guy, trowing him punches after punches. Megan grabbed the nearest object and started hitting my back while yelling. I only had the intention of going to her house, pack Violet' stuff and now I was lay against the floor, blocking my face from the guys fists while somehow kicking him.

"YAH!! ENOUGH!!" Megan pushed the guy off of me. " You came here for her stuff I suppose, so just take that out of here and go!" She said before walking away with the guy trailing behind her. I ruffled my hair in annoyance and forced myself to pack her things. I didn't want her to comeback to this house. After packing everything I thought it was usefull and belonged to her, I quickly left that house, feeling pitiful towards Violet.

 

Your POV:

 

I blinked my eyes slowly and looked at the charming face infront of me. A smile excape my lips as I remember how sweet Brandon is. He as lots of friends but is still here everytime I need him and I was really thankfull for that. I was about to move when my back started hurting painfully making me curse.

"You're sore babo, don't do brusque movements" He said whit a chuckle.

"But I'm hungry" I pouted and my stomach growled. He chuckled once again and got up.

"Just stay here, I'll be righ back." He informed me before grabing the remote control and handing it to me. "Meanwhile just watch something..." He then left. I the TV and saw some random channel. Soon he arrived with the food, making me drool in a few seconds.

"Omo~~" My eyes followed every momevent of the tray he was carring until it stopped on my lap, he chuckled.

"The dinner is served miss, you can dig in now..." He took a seat next to me.

"Wait! Dinner?!" I asked confused. "Did I really spent an whole day sleeping?!" My eyes widened.

"Well I actually feed you the lunch, but you were half sleeping so I guess you're really tired..." He gave me small smile. "Just eat!" He said when I kept staring at him in disbelief. I nooded and started eating. I was almost done with the food when some familiar bags caught my eyes.

"A-Are those mine?!" I questioned and he just nod. "Why are they here?!"

"Is there any problem?" He said, annoyed by the memories of a few hours ago.

"Why are they here?"

"Because I brought them..."

"Why?! I'm going home in a few minutes, I should already be there..."

"You've gotta be kidding with me!! Are you seriously going to that place?!" He raised his voice.

"It's my hom-"

"You call that home?!!" He chuckled wryly while ruffling his hair. " You must like getting beated then..." He got up from the bed and left the room. I looked at his figure walking downstairs as my eyes started to burn, that comment really hurted me. I placed the tray on top of the bed and slowly made my way out of the room trying to follow him.

"Yah!! H-How can you say that?!" I said when I saw him bent down over the kitchen table. He didn't answer and kept messing his hair. I got closer to him, tears running down on my cheek, and hit his back in order to get his attention. He yelped in pain and turned around with a cold stare, grabbing me by the shoulders. "B-Bradon?!" I stopped my sobs, afraid of him. His cold stare slowly died and his face softned. I then remembered. "Y-your backs.... they hurt?"

"Don't go back there... Promisse me!!" He looked straight into my eyes and, looking back at him, that's when I notice the little swell he had. My hand reached for his eye and he hissed the moment I touched it.

"Make-up?! You had a fight?!" My eyes windened. "Yah! Why?! I tought we agreed on not getting into fights!!" I hit his arm while scolding him.

" If you go home, then I fighted for nothing..."

"W-what do you mean?!" I raised an eyebrow.

"Unless you like to sleep on a bed where your mother eats a random dude, just stay here." My eyes widened as well as his. *OH ! WAY TO GO BRANDON!* he tought.

"What the ?!" I didn't even questioned him, I know he wouldn't lie.

"I-I'm sorry! It slipped... I'm really sorry" He came closer to hug me but I just push him away.

"Don't touch me!" I said feeling embarrassed. My hands reached my face and I left towards the bathroom, locking myself inside.

"YAH! OPEN UP!" He yelled from the other side. I crouched down and embraced my legs. I couldn't believe what my mom did. I didn't even want to think for how long she has been doing that, if she touched my stuff nor how many times she did it on my bed and I lay myself there hours later. I felt absolutly violated, my room, my bed, my space! My private space. "Yah..." Bradon said softly and I looked up. He forced me to stand up and locked me between his arms.

"Don't touch me!" I cried. "I'm disgusting!"

"You're not!! Your mother is the disgusting one!"

"B-But... I'm dirty..." I sobbed.

"You didn't know..." He held me tight."And you showered in the morning babo!" He tried to joke.

"But I sleep there with my body... my face... I-It's" I didn't even knew what to say and just cry on his shoulder.

"Sh~, don't think about that princess!" He hushed me and once again carried me towards his bed. " Let's just sleep now okay?"

"Oppa~~ " I cried again as he layed down and covered us with the blanket. I just felt disgusted by all those thoughts who never left my head.

"Babe, just sleep. I'm here and always will be, not going anywhere!" He tightened his grip around my waist and kissed my forehead. After a few minutes, I grew confortable on his embrace and fell asleep. The next morning, when woke up, there were no sings of Brandon and, remembering his injured back, I quickly got up from the bed, afraid that his injure had gotten worse. As soon as I reached the living room my eyes widened.

"OH MY GOD!!"

 

This is double double double double combooo... '- '

Sorry for the mistakes