Chapter 18

My Life

So... I know I said I would update (yesterday) but the time's really missing... Even thought this chapter barely made it to the 1000 words, I just really wanted to update this... And guess what! My boss decided to put me working for one more hour so instead of getting up at 8, I know have to get up at 7 ;_; damn you! Anyways... Sorry! XOXO

 

*Wow!* that was the first thought that occurred me the second I entered the restaurant, U-kwon following behind. He took a notice of my opened mouth and closed it after chuckling at my reaction. I really was in awe.

“C-Can’t we just go to a McDonalds or something like that?” I murmured as I saw one of the waitress coming towards us.

“I would never treat you to a place that cheap!” He said firmly.

“B-But I’m not even wearing appropriated clothes!”

"Don’t worry!” He smiled softly and I just sighed. "You look perfect just like that!"

“Good Night Sir, Miss!”

“A table for two, near the window please!” U-kwon spoke as I kind of hide behind him. *These people look like they came out of a shower of gold, they probably wear gold and drive gold! I’m totally out of element here!* I reached for his arm and squeezed it a little bit, the more I looked around the more intimidated I would get.

“Follow me!” I felt U-kwon tugging on my hand, bringing me back from my thoughts. It felt weird but I just let him grip my hand and pull me with him. “Here we are, I’ll be right back with the menu!” U-kwon politely thanked and went to take a sit. I copy him, sitting on my spot. After a few moments of silence and him staring, I finally broke the silence.

“W-What?”

“Nothing… I’m just happy I impressed you!” He smiled widely and I smiled back.

“You could impress me in a cheaper place though… I feel so out of place! And that lady over there had been giving me some dirty looks since we arrived.” I pointed out still, obviously, intimidated. U-kwon looked over his shoulder towards the lady, clearly annoyed.

“Yah! Could you stop staring?! You’re making my girlfriend uncomfortable! Thank you.” He suddenly spoke, leaving me shocked.

“G-G-Girlfriend?!” I whispered. “Why would you say that?!” I blushed madly.

“I-It just came out… Sorry!” He said rubbing the back of his neck, his cheeks slightly pink. Before I could reply, the waitress came back.

“Here you have the menu! Please press this button when you’re ready to order or in case you need something else!” She empathize the ‘you’, giving U-kwon a wink. U-kwon smirked and diverted his gaze from the waitress towards the menu.

“Geez… You’re crowded!” I said a little bitterly.

“No worries Cheekies! I’m all yours!” He laughed, amused, while I gave him a poker face.

“Jerk!” I punch his arm lightly, pouting at him while he kept laughing. After ordering and after the waitress brought our food, we both started eating.

“Cheekies… You’ve something…”  He said, pointing at my face. I reached for the napkin and clean my mouth, giving him a smile right after to show him that I was thankful. He chuckled.

“Still there thought…Here, let me help you!” His hand reached for my cheeks and he clean the sting of sauce, making me surprised. “Done!” He smiled and I blushed madly, especially after he his finger.

“T-Thanks” I put the fork down, done with the main dish.

“So… Are you going to my see my performance?! “He smiled widely. “You can bring Charlotte too! I’m sure she will love to see Taemin!”

“Sure!” I giggled. “And, I know right! If they weren’t like brothers I would say they totally like each other… Or at least Charlotte likes him!” I laughed. “They look pretty cute together though”

“And she’s a good fangirl!”

“Haha, you think so?”

“You could do the same to me!” He pouted and gave me some puppy eyes.

“Nop, I’m not going to scream like a mad person, sorry but that’s not going to happen.”

“Meh! At least I tried…” I couldn’t help but chuckle.

“Here’s the desert!” The waiter put it on the table and left with the main dishes.

“W-Where’s mine?” I asked with a pout, suddenly regretting of my question. *Damn it Violet, his paying you the food and you’re demanding for a desert?! Idiot!* “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean t-“

“I thought we could share… but if you want to-“  

“Oh! No, no!" I shock my hands rather quickly. "It’s okay!” I made sure and he smiled warmly, giving me a spoon. After we ate the whole ice cream, U-kwon took me home. The rest of the week went by really quick, especially because U-kwon came to visit every day after our dinner. “You’re not going to school, so this is the only way I can see you “Was always his excuse. I didn’t mind thought. Kris has been practicing like crazy for these few days and at least I had some company. Oh! And I almost forgot. Kai kept annoying me through the rest of the week which was surprising me. He doesn't even talks to me in person, ( I mean I’m not going to school right now but before and after that I’m pretty sure he won’t talk to me in person… or at least nicely), however, through texts no one can stop that idiot, he just talks annoys me like a mad person.

 

--

 

“Hello, Miss Suspended!” A voice welcomed me back as soon as I got into the class. I chuckled.

“I missed you too Charlotte!”

“How was your little vacations? Sorry if I didn’t came to visit, I had some stuff to workout…”

“It’s ok though! I was always kind of busy. They were actually ok. I went to look for some jobs. Also went out with U-kwon and texted with Kai, nothing that-“

“W-Wait wait! You what?! Okay first of all I want to know all about that date! And Second! I want to know all about that thing of texting Kai!” She said rather loudly earning a soft hit on her arm.

“Can you keep it down!?” I gave her a poker face. “And what about my jobs search?!” I said looking offended.

“Oh common! That’s not even interesting!” I faked a gasp and gave her a cold look.

 “You mean, mean person!” She gave me a poker face “Fine, I’ll tell you during class okay?” I told her as I saw the teacher coming inside. She nodded her head in agreement and we started taking our notebooks out.

“Please everyone! Take your sits! Hurry!” He shouted. “Common! Do you want to hear the news or not?! Hurry!”

“What news?”