Chapter 20

My Life

Just a small something... 미안, 미안, 미얀마

 

 

“Kai?!” His face got paler and his eyes widened.

“!” I heard him murmur. “How perfect!!” He pulled his hair, clearly frustrated.

“You work here?!” I said shocked.

“ off!” He said, getting up and pushing me aside. I followed.

“Oh my god!  This is like gold! Kim JongIn working as a parking guy!” I said in amuse, liking the fact that finally I can about something. That finally I’m making fun of him and not the other way around. He gave me a cold stare and was about to talk when I interrupted. “Just imagine what would happen if people knew this! Waa~~ the rich and oh so famous Kai working here! I totally have to tell everyone!” I heard him sigh in frustration and once again he was prevented from talking.

“YAH!” I sharp and scary voice made me startled. Both me and Kai looked at the voice’s owner. “I’M ING TIRED OF THIS YOU LITTLE !! EVERY IND DAY THERE’S A BUNCH OF PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT YOU AND AT THIS POINT I DON’T GIVE A IF YOU NEED THE MONEY! YOU’RE FIRED!! JUST GET THE OUT BEFORE I KILL YOU! “Kai didn’t even blink. “Hiring cheap and useless people for a classy restaurant… what was I thinking?!” The man went back inside, complaining on his way. I stared at Kai not knowing what to say or do while he just chuckled, now I felt bad. *Since when have you become so mean Violet?*

“Well… go ahead and tell everyone. It’s not like I’m still working here!” He laughed awkwardly while ruffling his hair and I caught his voice cracking. For some reason I just felt guilty. *I seriously just wanted to , that’s all! I didn’t knew he would lose his job… it’s not my fault…* before I could say anything he started walking away, leaving me behind. I sighed. *I don’t know how he can act like a and not feel bad about it!* I thought, referring to my previous actions.

“JongIn Wait!” I followed behind him and after a while he finally stopped on his track and turned to face me, clearly mad.

“Can you stop following me?! That’s ing annoying!” Besides his cold and angry face, the crack his voice made was clearly heard. *Is he about to cry right now?!*

“I-I’m sorry! I was just going to check if you were fine and ended up saying those things that I didn’t mean…”

“Oh! So you care about me huh?!” He laughed sarcastically. “That’s a good one!”

“I didn’t know it was you in the first place!!” I said annoyed. “Anyways just don’t worry… I’m not telling anyone what I saw a few minutes ago.”

“Pff, like I care if you would tell.” He rolled his eyes and turned around, ready to leave again.

“I’m serious…” I mumbled.

“Whatever!” I sighed. *Well at least you did the right think Violet…* I shocked my head, It was useless talking to him right now, and so I turned backwards and started heading towards the bus stop. Unfortunately this bus didn’t stopped near my house so I got off near the school. * Great! Now 30 minutes of walking!* I pulled my earplugs and decided to listen to some music. The thought of my new job appear in my head spreading a smile on my lips. I remember everything Tao said and couldn’t be more excited to start working. * You’ll only start after that trip to Jeju!* He said. I didn’t even noticed the squealing sounds I’ve been doing.*you finally have a job!! Finally things are getting better!!* My thoughts travelled to Brandon for a while. *I’ll show you I don’t need you!!* I only left my thoughts when out of nowhere a hand covered my mouth and in that instant a yell left my throat. My feet couldn’t reach the floor anymore as the person behind me started to lift me. In a blink of eyes a guy appeared right in front of me and helped the other. When I noticed I was already being pushed against the ground in this dark place. No matter how much I fought back nor how much I’ll scream, these guys wouldn’t leave me. At that moment I couldn’t help but to cry. As one of them pushed me hard against the ground, the other one started taking off my jacket, succefully doing it. He then proceeded ripping the fabric, tying my hands together with it.

“P-Please Stop!” It came out muffled, but they understood and when I noticed another part of my jacket was being placed around my mouth. I kept shaking my legs, especially when the first guy reached for them. Everything got worse when I succefully kick him on his stomach, angrily he reached his pocket and took a little pocked knife, pressing it right on my neck.

“My dear… If you don’t stop moving, there will be blood… lots of blood.” He threatened and my eyes widened. Instantly I gave up moving and just sat still in my place.

“And if you don’t get away from her right the now, there will also be blood… lots of them!” The men sopped their actions to spare a look at the owner of the voice, I raise my head up but unfortunately my blurred vision, as well as the dark, didn’t let me see who exactly the person was, but hopefully it was there to help.

“Oh wow, what a bad boy we have here!!” The one of them mocked. “Tcha gonna do pretty boy?! Save this little ?!” He laughed.

“Let me give you an advice!” The guy who was holding the knife left his place and made his way towards the guy. “If you don’t want us to do the same we’re doing to her…” He pointed towards me with the knife. “Just get the off”

“Told you… Let her go! Now!” I sighed at the now familiar voice, but that doesn’t let me less worried.

“Alright, now you’re annoying me!” the other man said, leaving me on the ground with tied hands and legs to join his friend. “Let’s have some fun with you!”