Chapter 7

My Life

Sorry for the mistakes~~

 

Kai POV:

 

"What the is wrong with you?!" Kris raised his voice while pushing me outside, tightening his grip around my arm.

"What is wrong with me?! The is wrong is YOU!!?” I shouted angrily. “Can’t I yell at her?!" I continued. Kris gave me a shocked expression and just chuckled in disbelief.

"IS THAT EVEN A ING QUESTION?! OF COURSE YOU CAN'T!! DID YOU ING REALISE WHAT YOU EVEN YELLED?! "

"SO WHAT?! THAT STARTED THIS FIGHT!! IT’S HER FAULT!"

"DUDE!! SHE JUST THROWED A WATER BOTTLE!! YOU TALK LIKE IF SHE TRIED TO KILL YOU!! PLUS, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HER BUT STILL YOU YELL AT HER THOSE STUFF?!"

"NEITHER YOU KNOW HER!! SO WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING HER?!" I hissed.

"BECAUSE SHE'S IMPORTANT!!" He simply replied and my eyes slightly widened, but I quickly covered my shocked expression with a smirk on my lips.

"Oh... I see... So I'm not important..."

"Kai d-"

"I thought it was bros before hoes, but I guess I'm wrong huh..." I chuckled, feeling a pang in my chest.

"It's not like that! I promised I would take care of her! And I will!!" He said firmly. "You on the other side need to stop acting like that! We're not kids Kai!! So stop acting like a spoiled one! STOP PLAYING WITH GIRLS LIKE THAT!" He continued and I felt another pang.

"So is that what you think... That I'm a spoiled kid?" I ignored the last sentence since it was actually trued and laughed, making my way towards my car, where, minutes before, I drove 4 of the guys, including Kris, to the restaurant and the house.

"We were all spoiled kids! We all made fun of girls and so on, but right now, everyone grow up or is almost there! Everyone except you! Can't you just be mature and respect people, just for once?! “He left me speechless, I was so angry that nothing came out of my mouth.

"I'm-"

"Just go back inside and apologize. You can’t threat girls like that Kai! You should know that better than anyone." He insisted and I opened the door of my car, getting inside. "YAH KIM JONGIN!"

"So basically... All of you guys are choosing her over me..." I the car engine. "Because I’m the only one that didn't grow up… So I'm alone."

"Yah! Don't put words on my mouth! I didn't sa-!

"You've all abandoned me..." I conclude with a chuckled.

"Dude!" I could tell he was rolling his eyes. “It’s not that! It's-" I pressed the accelerator and drove off. * that, It's all bull!* I ruffled my hair in frustration and drove towards the nearest bar. Since I always have some spare clothes in my car, I changed my shirt and, as I was about to leave my car, my phoned rang. Because of the specific ringtone I knew who was the text from and, after a big sigh, I read the text. I didn't need to read everything before driving madly towards home, the first 3 words were enough. 'OPPA, HELP ME!' As soon as I got home, I run towards the entrance to be greeted with plates flying everywhere.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!! HE WAS MINE!! WHY DO YOU WANT EVERYTHING I HAVE?!" My younger sister shouted while throwing everything she could reach. *I guess throwing stuff is in our blood...*

"I DIDN'T STEAL HIM!! HE CAME AFTER ME! CAN'T YOU SEE HE'S JUST PLAYING AROUND! THAT GUY IS A PLAYBOY! ARE YOU THAT BLIND NOT TO NOTICE IT?!" Soyeon, my other sister, shouted and I sighed in relieve as they were just fighting over a random boy.

"SHUT UP YOU !!" The other hissed, throwing the jar that was decorating the table.

"ENOUGH!!" I shouted and both of them fell in complete silence when noticing my presence. I looked towards Nari, my younger sister but still older then Soyeon, and she gave me an apologetic look. I just smiled softly at both girls and embraced Soyeon, this one started sobbing right away as I tightened the hug. "It’s going to be okay~" I hummed while caressing Soyeon’s hair, trying to comfort her the best possible. * How can that hurt her like this?! I should break that kid’s head!* My eyes softened when I looked towards Nari and gestured her to get closer. "Don't worry, it’s not your fault." I murmured when she reached both of us and pulled her to the hug. “Shh~ I'm here now, It's okay~ Forget that stupid ! He doesn't even deserve your tears." I kissed her forehead and pulled away to wipe her tears.

"T-Thank you O-Oppa" She said between the hiccups and I smiled softly at her, ruffling her hair. "Yah! S-" She complained but I cut her, when I pulled both of the girls for another group hug. “You Idiot!" Soyeon said while giggling. I was about to laugh when the door suddenly burst open.

"Aw~~ Look honey~~ The kids are in a group hug!! Isn't that cute?!" Mom said in an ironic tone voice.

"Yah!! Stop hugging your brother and go finish packing!! We're getting la-"

"Finish packing?! I didn't even started! Where are we going to?" I accidently interrupted my father and his features changed into dark ones right away. I sighed.

"You're not going anywhere! And didn't I teach you not to interrupt me?! And what the happened here?! I thought you've had already learned not to break stuff! But I see that the kid didn't learn the rules... I guess last time wasn't enough huh?!" He smirked devilishly and I didn't dare to answer, that would only make this worse.

"But Dad wait! We were the o-"

"You two" He pointed at them while raising his voice, my hands clenched. "Leave!" He demanded.

"But D-"

"Go to your rooms, grab the ing bags, walk to the car and wait for me with your mother!" He said coldly, this time in a deep and low voice.

"Y-Yes father" They sighed. "We're so sorry Oppa" Nari said, tears forming on the corner of her eyes. I only smiled at the two girls and told them to go upstairs right away.

"You!" He said firmly. "You come with me!" He grabbed me by the arm and pushed me towards the garage. ** I didn't even had time to close the door as he quickly started throwing punches. "YOU SON OF A !!" He shouted in anger while punching me as if I was boxing bag. "YOU HAVE NO EDUCATION!!" He continued.

"That ... is your wife" I managed to say, coughing some blood.

"SHUT THE UP!!" He threw me onto the ground and kicked me repeatedly. Soon there was blood all over the floor and I felt like I was going to drown on my own blood. "You know something JongIn..." He kneeled down next to my face while I tried to breath. "I'm ashamed of being your father!! How I regret not having forced your mother to abort you! I HOPE, and really HOPE! You die here!" He smirked and got up. "ing peace of !" That was the last thing I heard him saying before he kicks my head and everything went black.

--

I woke up with the sun light hitting my face. As soon as my eyes adjusted to the it I noticed I was still laid in the middle of the garage. I chuckled. Where else could I be? My whole body was sore and I could barely move, still, I forced myself to slowly get up and get ready for school. I took a long bath to make sure all the dried blood was out and got dressed. Since it was almost lunch time, I decided to go to school only in the afternoon. As I entered the kitchen, I found a note stuck on the fridge.

Hi babe, I hope you're not sad about mommy leaving for a few months! Don't worry, I'll surely miss you! Will you miss me, baby?! Ah~ your father is getting tired of you and just wants to punch you kkk that's what you get for ignoring me~. Just take this as our vacations! But you're staying home ~ kkk. We took the girls with us because you’re a bad boy and really bad influence to them! Also they must be tired of you as well! But don't worry... mommy isn't tired~ I hope you're okay thought, you shouldn't have annoyed your father like that. But then again... you're mommy's bad boy, so you don't care about annoying him. I left all the money you'll need on top of your clothes. Oh... and JongIn, don't you dare sleeping with girls! Otherwise, I'll ask your father to not have mercy.

Love you y~, Mom.

 

*I guess I'm really alone...* I sighed, throw the paper into the trash bin *Disgusting*, grabbed a bunch of food, and walked straight up towards the living room. After eating and watching some random movies, I grabbed my bad and went to school. *The only place where people actually care about me*

 

Kris POV:

 

After Kai ignored me and drove off, I went back inside. As soon as I entered the kitchen the awkward atmosphere hit me right in the face.

"So... This was a long day, I think I'm going to sleep." Violet said while getting up from her seat. "Thank you for the food D.O." She bowed and left the kitchen, biding goodbye to everyone. I took my seat and started eating only to stop a few seconds later when I notice everyone's stares, waiting for me to say something. I sighed.

"He'll be good tomorrow... You know him..." I simply said.

"Are you sure? It's been a while since he was this mad..." Lay said concerned.

"He's not a kid anymore..."

"We all know he still acts like one though" I sighed with Sehun's comment, he was right.

"Like I said, he'll be good by tomorrow. We're all like his brothers, so everything is going to be fine!" I made sure.

"Okay guys... I think we should leave too. Kris probably wants to sleep too. Let's go!" Baekhyun said while getting up. After him, all of them got up and put the plates on the sink. Seconds later they left and I made my way towards my room. I throw myself on top of the bed and started thinking. *Aish! You stupid kid! Why are you like this?!*

--

"YAH~ WAKE UP!! I MADE BREAKFAST!" Violet shouted from the outside of my room.

"Okay~ I'm coming~... Wait! Y-You WHAT?!" I quickly got up, my eyes bigger than D.O's, and ran downstairs. I looked around and the kitchen was totally fine, nothing burnt or broke.

"A-Are you okay?" She asked giving me a weird look.

"Uh? Oh! Yeah~! Totally fine! I-I just... I thought you didn't knew how to cook!" I replied nervously.

"Oh! Don't worry! I can cook very well! And I even learned some things with D.O. yesterday" She smiled.

"Ah~ I see...I'm going to change, then we leave."

"Wait! Don't you eat you're breakfast?! I promise is not poisoned!"

"Y-Yeah... Sure!" After eating, I took a quick shower and fixed myself. We walked towards the bus stop and as usual I meet with Luhan, Xiumin and Chanyeol. As soon as we arrived school Violet bid us goodbye and walked away.

"See you at lunch time!" She waved. On the other hand, me and the other guys went towards our group and noticed right away that one 'member' was missing.

"He's probably just late..." I nodded my head in agreement with Tao's words.

 

Your POV:

 

I bid them goodbye and ran towards Charlotte who was seated on a bench.

"Helloo!~~" I shouted.

"Hey... I see you're feeling better today!" She raised an eyebrow, looking at me suspiciously.

"Yeah.. It still hurts though. But I woke up in really good mood so... can't be ruin! Not today!" I said jumping around, stopping right away when a thin pain hit my leg. Charlotte laughed.

"Babo!" I pouted. "I wonder what in hell did you dream of, or should I say with who...?" She said with a playful smile plastered on her face.

"YAH! Stop trying to get me together with someone!" I complained.

"I'm not... Unless you want to~"

"You get a guy first! Then... if, and only IF I need your help, I'll look for you."

"Actually I'm working on that! But you know... Hyuna and her slaves love to make our life more difficult" She chuckled.

"WHO IS IT!!?! I shouted, receiving some weird looks.

"Who is who?" She asked trying to sound like she didn't get it.

"THE GUY YOU LIKE!!"

"YAH!!" She hit my head. "KEEP IT DOWN!" I nodded. "I'll tell you but you have to keep it as a secret!"

"PROMISE!"

"The guy's name is -" Just when I was about to find out the name, the bell rang and Charlotte started walking towards the class.

"So..." I run towards her.

"So what?" She said, pretending to be confused.

"The name...?"

"I told you already~"

"YAH! THAT'S NOT FAIR! I COULDN'T HEAR IT! WHO IS HE!!?" I insisted but failed.

"Well... maybe it's not the right time to tell you who he is. If you didn't listen, then it's your problem."

"I'll find out then!" I mumbled. "LET'S GOO~" I grabbed her wrist and we started running.

"WHY SO HAPPY?! IT'S MATH! COME ON!!"

"I said nothing's going to ruin my good mood!"

"I still want to know the reason of that so precious good mood though... But I guess I have to find out by myself!" She complained. We arrived to the class right on time. We both took our seats close to each other. As the class passes by, me and Charlotte tried to pay attention but we ended up with a big failure. The teacher shouted our name plenty of times however we keep on talking.

“It’s so unfair! Those girls over there are fixing their makeup and hair while laughing like crazy and the teacher is complaining about us?! Seriously? We are murmuring to each other!! If by screaming and laughing out loud he doesn’t complain then let’s do that!” I said frustrated.

“I thought you weren’t let your good humor get ruin…” She joked. “And don’t… the teacher loves those girls, they’ll never do anything to them and won’t treat us the same way…” She murmured back. “Positive side! We’re not es who love to manipulate people including teachers!”

“Hm… Are they with…”

“Yup!” She cut me. “They’re two slaves of Hyuna…”

“YAH!! DO YOU GIRLS WANT TO SHARE WITH THE WHOLE CLASS YOUR CONVESATION?! I’m really curious, what could be more interesting than math class?!” The teacher shouted like a crazy man.

“Basically everything…” I murmured, rolling my eyes and receiving a hit from Charlotte. “N-No… We… I’m…”

|Ring….|

*Saved by the bell*

“Yah!! If you don’t want to share your conversation, next time be quiet!! Otherwise you’ll be punished!” The teacher threatened both of us before leaving.

“I’m not scare!!” I mumbled while both of us headed towards the cafeteria.

“Really…? So why don’t you just shout what you’ve just said…?” Charlotte teased.

“Because I’m hungry… and I can’t shout when I’m hungry!” I said cockily.

“Yeah right… Let’s go you babo! I’m starving!” As soon as we got there we grabbed our trays and the food, and seated on a table. I was about to eat when suddenly I saw Kris standing closer to our table.

“Hey Kris… You need anything? “

“Hey… Yeah… I actually wanted to ask you something...” He looked at Charlotte.

“I’m leaving then…”

“Oh… you don’t need to, it’s nothing personal don’t worry! “ He made sure. “W-Was Kai in your class? If I’m not wrong you had math right? And he has math with you… Was he there?”

“I don’t know, I didn’t notice, I'm sorry…” I lied. Of course I noticed, if he was there I would’ve seen that stupid face mocking and annoying me.

“He wasn’t there…” Charlotte quickly said.

“Hm… Okay, thank you. I'll see you later Violet! Take care.” He was about to leave.

“Wait! Did something bad happen? Is he missing or something? Was It because of last night?! I’m so sorry I didn’t do want t-”

“Oh! No… It’s nothing much.” I sighed and both Charlotte and Kris gave me a weird look.

“Oh! Hum… I was just worried… I don’t want to-“

“And why are you worried with someone like him?!! Especially after what he did last night?” Kris said coldly and I couldn’t help but feel sad. *to ruin your friendship* I finished the sentence. “I just wanted to talk to him, nothing more…” He said while turning around and then just left.

“Hm… He’s right! You do worry too much…” Charlotte commented. “Wait! After last night? What were you both doing last night?!” She gasped.

“YAH!! WHAT THE HELL CHARLOTTE!!” I shouted embarrassed with her thought.

“OMG IS THAT WHY YOU’RE SO HAPPY?! And then you also had a dream about Kai?! “She mumbled. I quickly hit her head.

“Yah! From who do you take me?!” I said furrowing my eyebrows.

“Hahaha relax… I was just joking! But now seriously what happened last night?!” I knew she would annoy me if I didn’t tell her, so I just told everything I knew.

“Ah~ I understand now… Well just ignore Kai! And don’t worry about him! He can take care of himself, unless you want to take care of him…” She teased.

“YAH! Don’t be an idiot! I just don’t want bad things to happen because of me! Nothing m…”

“Excuse me…” An annoying voice interrupted. Me and Charlotte looked at the owner of the voice and remained in silence. In front of us there was Hyuna with Naeum and Yuri. *Aish~ What now?! They’re really trying to mess my good mood!*

“Charlotte we need to talk to you…” Hyuna said while the others stood there quiet.

“For…”

“It’s something private” She answered, giving me some dirty looks.

“She’s my friend… Everything you’ll say, she will know so…”

“I’m going…” I cut her off. “You can talk… I’ll wait for you at the school’s park.” I mumbled while grabbing the food and then left.

 

Charlotte POV:

 

I was about to stop Violet from leaving when Hyuna called me again.

“So… What did you want to talk about? I’m a busy person you know…”

“We want you to joy our group” Hyuna said simply.

“What?! Now this is a really good joke! M-Me…? With… You?!...” I burst into laughter.

“I’m not joking… not even closed to that” Hyuna answered with a serious face. “Plus, Naeum and Yuri joined already! So why wouldn’t you do the same?” She continued.

“Yeah! Come on Charlotte we’re going to get so much fun! I’m sure you’ll have a great time with us!” Yuri tried to convince me.

“Yah! Why do you care all of a sudden?”

“What do you mean?!” Hyuna asked like she didn’t know what I was talking about.

“I mean you always treated Naeum, Yuri and me so bad! You were never a nice person! So why do you want us to be your friends now?!” I simply said. “Naeum, Yuri what in hell is wrong with you two? Did you forget what she and those es had done to us?! “

“YAH! People change! I’m a better person now! That’s why I want you in my group…”

“Even if Violet could joy in with me… I'll never! NEVER! Will be your friends! You girls are all plastic! Just stupid and FAKE! “I shouted.

“Come On Charlotte! You’ve to joy us!” Naeum begged.

“Are you deaf!? I already gave you my answer! I know why you want me to joy… Violet would be alone and Kai would be even more close to all of you! But guess what?! That’s not going to happen” I smirked and was about to turn around when Hyuna grabbed my arm.

“Listen you ! You’re going to regret your choice! I gave you a chance of being my friend! And help me taking that new girl down! Since you choose her, prepare yourself for what’s coming!” She turned around and left while the new two es followed her. *Nice person my !* I chuckled once again and left the cafeteria, I was no longer hungry. While walking towards the schools park, I saw a familiar face.

"Yah?!" I shouted confirming who the person was, I ran towards her. “Omo, what happen to you?!” I asked while looking at the bruises. My hand reached his face as I exanimated the cut on his cheek.

“Aish let me go! Nothing happened!” Kai pushed my hand away. “You talk like this is the first time you see me like this!” He complained.

“Yah! Kim JongIn!” I frowned and he sighed. My hand travelled towards his face once again as I kept looking around. “Just because it’s not the first time, it doesn’t mean that I like to see you in this state!” I complained. “What happened this time?” I asked softly.

“He…He just…” I noticed how his lower lip started trembling, and he started biting it. He eyes were also starting to get wet and I instantly felt bad for him.

“It’s okay~, Forget that!” I hugged him, trying to comfort him the best way possible. At this moment I was happy that it was lunch time and no one was around. It would be a huge chaos if people saw both of us hugging each other. “Oh! By the way Kris and the others were looking for you.” I continued while breaking the hug. I was going to clean his tears but there was nothing to clean. * Of course… He wouldn’t cry here…*

“I don’t give a about that in fact if you saw them, tell them that I won’t talk to them again and they can stop looking for me.” He answered coldly. You couldn’t even tell that this boy was on the verge of crying a few seconds ago.

“Wh-What?... Why?!What happened?” I asked in shock, I only knew what Violet had told me, she did not mentioned any real and serious fight.

“My Business!” He simply answered and I frowned.

“Kai… you know they’re like your brothers! Why you always run away from your problems? Talk to them! I’m sure they’ll understand!”

“Yeah right…” He chuckled.

“What you did was wrong… I’m sure you’ve your reasons, just explain them that!” I said carefully.

“I did nothing wrong!! She’s a and I’ll treat her the way I want to!! It’s my business I do what I want!”

“Aish!! You don’t even know her!!”

“So what?! Girls are all the same!!”

“Excuse me?!” I raised an eyebrow.

“Excluding you and my sisters…” He quickly added.

“Kai why don’t yo-“

“I won’t apologize nor anything!” He insisted and I sighed while rubbing my temples.

“Stop acting like a child Kai!! You’re better than that!!” I complained.

“So what…?”

“So… Just stop with this! Violet is pretty hurt with your comment!” He chuckle.

“So…”

“So…What? You don’t know her story, her background! Just like she doesn’t knows yours!! Will y…”

“Charlotte?!” Someone shouted.

“Oh… Hey Violet! I was going to the park in a few seconds.” I shouted back

“Well…Since you would never come I was wondering what had happen to you…”

“Well this was fun but I'm a busy man!!” He smirked.

“Of course… “I rolled my eyes. “Just think about what I said…” Kai chuckled and walked away, I walked towards Violet.

 

Your POV:

 

“I’m so sorry Charlotte I didn’t want to interrupt you and Kai” I apologize while watching Charlotte’s reflection in the mirror of the bathroom.

“For the Infinite time! It’s okay! You were right, I should already be there… I’m the one who needs to apologize!” She answered while washing her hands.

“It’s okay!! I don’t mind… I was just worried! Those es could have done something to you…”

“Me? Ah! They would never touch me… Don’t worry!” She made sure.

“So…” For some reason I started feeling nervous. “About a few minutes ago… “I continued, taking a big breath in order to not sound nervous. “Y-You were with Kai…”

“Yeah…Wow you’re fast!!” She mocked.

“Aish!!! Let me finish what I was saying!!” I complained with a pout. “I didn’t know you both knew each other, I mean… You both seam close to each other. Are you guys… good friends or…”

“We date” I gasped, hoping she didn’t notice.

“W-What did you mean?” I asked nervously.

“I mean we date! You know… Boyfriend and Girlfriend…?! “She simply said.

“Y-You What??!!” I stayed there in completely shock looking at her.