Chapter 15

My Life

Ah~~ such a small chapter x.x I'm trying to seperate the chapters the best possible (because like right now, the chapter 16 as 5632 words! The 17 so far as 4712 words! And It's just like my structure! Which means that I've so much more stuff to put there! I'm afraid that the long chapters might be boring so... yeah! Sorry for the mistakes!! ^^ 

 

“Kris?” I called as I the lights, sighing right away. *Aish, why did I even called him? If the lights are off it’s obvious he’s not here!* I rolled my eyes at how dumb I could be sometimes. Walking upstairs, I made my way towards my room. After taking a bath and dressing my pajamas I decided to prepare something for dinner. Before I could start cooking my phone rang. ‘New message’ flashed on my screen and I open it.

[From Kris]: Hey Violet! Don’t wait for me, practice will end up pretty late today!

I sighed and replied a mere ‘Okay’, slightly pouting as I was hoping I could make us both dinner. But then again it's not my fault neither his that the practise ends up so late. Just as I was about to put my phone back into my pocked, he rang once again.

[From Unknown]: Are you feeling better?

My eyebrows furrowed. *Who the hell is this?* I quickly scanned through my phone checking my contacts. *Okay, It clearly isn’t Kris, nor Charlotte. Xiumin, Chanyeol, Luhan and Tao are also out…* suddenly a name popped on my mind and I start feeling kind of uneasy.

[Violet]: I’m sorry… Do I know you?

As I waited for the reply, I started preparing the ingredients. Putting the water inside the pot, I went to season the meat while waiting for the water to boil.

[From Unknown]: You do >.< Now… my question?

And now I was pretty sure of who it was!

[Violet]: U-kwon? How did you get my number? ‘-‘

A few minutes went by and I added the rice into the pot.  I also added the meat inside the frying pan and waited for it to be perfectly (the best possible) fried.

[From Unknown]: Until you answer me, I’m not telling you my name.

*Pft! Like if I can’t tell who you are!* I rolled my eyes.

[Violet]: -.-‘’ I’m Okay! Also, I’m sorry I ignored you at the lunch time! I just needed some time alone… Sorry! ;_;

 I honestly felt bad. Even though U-kwon has those mood swings, he was probably going to apologize and try to cheer me up with that adorable smile of his. Unknowingly I started smiling as well, remembering how cute he’s.

[From Unknown]: Hm…

My smiled faded and I furrowed my eyebrows at his reply. *Just Hm?! What’s that supposed to mean? Is he mad? But I apologized!* I wasn’t going to reply but then I saw is previous message.

[Violet]: And your name is…? You didn’t told me though.

[From Unknown]: One thing I can tell you… U-kwon for sure isn’t my name.

My eyes widened. *What?!* I already felt kind of scared just to know ‘U-kwon’ somehow found my number. But now?! If it wasn’t U-kwon… Who the hell was this person and how did she found my number?! I softly threw my phone on top of the table, trying to (somehow) stay away from that text. The smell of food brought me back into my sense as I quickly run towards the stove, checking if everything was okay. And just for my luck, everything was right on point. After eating and doing the dished, I did as Kris told me and didn’t wait for him. As soon as I fell on top of my bed, I drifted off not even noticing the message I got. 

[From Unknown]: Good night Violet.

I woke up, as just like any other day, I did my routine. Kris left home earlier. For what I understood, something big is coming and he couldn't afford missing his practices, even if his coach leaves. I meet with the same 3 guys and we left towards school. The class started and I quickly noticed Charlotte’s missing.*Oh great!!* I normally talked with Charlotte during class, but since she was missing, there’s not much I could do. *BORING!~~* I sighed and shifted the page of my book, now drawing random lines and strange things (that even I don’t know what it is) on this ‘new’ page. As I keep getting more and more focused on my ‘what the hell is this’ drawing, It was hard to noticed the unfamiliar voice calling me out.

“Violet?...” She whispered. “V-Violet?” I felt a tap on my back and finally snapped from my draw.

“What?!” I turned around to see this random girl behind me. She didn’t say anything more and just hesitantly pointed to the opposite direction that I was looking. “Aish! What in hell is wrong with you?” I chuckled, annoyed. “What do you want anyways?” I murmured, clearly not happy at all with her little interruption. Drawing was actually making me fall asleep and oh! How I hate it when someone interrupts my sleep! She gave me a scared and shy look, her hand pointed again towards the other side, this time trembling a bit. *Yah! Am I that ugly that you’re feeling scared?!* I wanted to say that, but at the last minute I shut my mouth, not wanting to know her answer. Finally I gave up on that weird girl and just when I was about to turn around.

“Violet!!” A sharp and cold voice was heard. I jumped slightly, startled by the sudden yell, and slowly turned around to meet the angry face of the teacher.

"To the principal! Now!" He shouted once again, this time hitting with his hand on my desk. *What the hell?!* I gave him an awkward look, not understanding why he punched my table. Without questioning, slowly, I got up from my sit and made my way out of the class, heading towards, what I thought it was, the principal's office. Luckily I didn't got lost and easily found the office. A huge happy feeling consumed me and a big grin suddenly appear on my lips. Remembering what Kris had told me a few days ago. He said that the principal would call me for some kind of award or gift for being a new student, and me, being a curious person, couldn’t stop thinking about what I was about to receive. *What could it be?!*

|Knock Knock|

"Come In" As I opened the door my smiled quickly faded and I guess my face looked awkward, because I didn’t know how to react. I was definitely not ready to ‘receive’ what was in front of me, totally not expecting this gift!

"You can sit down! We have a lot to talk about!" The principal said coldly.