Chapter 19

My Life

I Know, It's been ages since the last update ;_; but guess what?! I now wake up at 6AM to go to work :D (suffering smile) and finally reach home by 11:00PM. But today I really wanted to update cuz i feel miserable for not updating specially with the new year comming up and stuff... so yeah In 20 minutes ( since right now it's 11:20PM) this is what i was able to write :/ I know , not that much, but I'm really trying here!! Don't know if I'm able to update again this year but I'll really try! Hope you had a great christmas!! And in case i don't see u again, Happy new year!!  XOXO!

 

“Please everyone! Take your sits! Hurry!” He shouted. “Common! Do you want to hear the news or not?! Hurry!”

“What news?” I murmured, Charlotte just shrugged. The students quickly sat on their seats and waited for the teacher to start.

“Okay so about the trip… Everything’s ready! Plane tickets, the houses, everything!” The teacher cheered. *Trip?* “As you all know, we’re staying at Jeju Island for one week!! However I’m going to split you in two groups and they are going to be 3 hours away from each other. Then in the two groups I'll split you in groups of 3 or 4 for your rooms. I'm also going to prepare you some activities and you also have free time of course. We’ll leave next week!! So you better start packing your bags and be ready! When we arrive there, you’ll know who the groups are!” He said, leaving me surprised.

“What the heck?! No one told me about a trip!” I murmured to Charlotte.

“Oh! It’s something we planned when the year started… Since you arrived in the middle of the year…Well… Yeah, sorry for not telling you before, I didn’t even remembered!” She replied.

“It’s okay!” I replied. “But am I included on that trip then?” Charlotte gave me a weird look.

“I hope so!” She said and I sighed.

“Ahm… Professor?” I called his attention as the students were all talking about the trip. “Am I part of that too?”

“Of course Violet!” He said like if it was the obvious thing ever.

“What?!” A hyena’s shout was heard. “But Mr. Park! She just came from a punishment!” Hyuna commented.

“And let’s not forget that she didn’t help one a bit in any type of way for this trip to happen! I worked my to get money for this!” Tiffany said.

“I bet you did” A murmur was heard and Tiffany gasped.

“Oh please! You just don’t cry gold because that’s not even possible!” Someone commented. “I had to work hard! Not you!”

“Excuse me, but if you don’t have money that’s you’re problem! If me and the girls didn’t help, you guys probably wouldn’t be able to go on the trip”

“Tks… Like you’ve done much! Plus they weren’t even here to help! That’s not fair!” Charlotte argued. “If Violet was here from the start she would’ve had helped!!”

“Yeah right! She’s so poor she couldn’t even afford to help you!”

“Yah!” The teacher called our attention. “I’m the one making the decision and since the punishment is over, Violet will be joining us, whether you like it or not! End of the discussion!” He smiled and I nodded, feeling awkward over this whole situation. “Okay! So now that everything’s set, let’s start the class”

Fortunately the day went by in a blink of eyes and when I noticed I was already changing the clothes from the gym class into my normal ones. As I was walking out of the school, someone linked his arm around me, letting me startled.

“You’re coming with me Vicci!” Tao smiled widely and pulled me with him.

“Yeah well I for you too idiot!” I heard Charlotte saying.

“Yeah yeah… Bye!” I chuckled.

“I’ll talk to you later!” Charlotte just gave me a cold stare before leaving towards the opposite direction. “Ok… So what’s happening?” I asked him after he let go of my arm.

“Remember when I told you I’d get you a job?!” I nodded. “Well, you’re welcome!” I gasped.

“Wow! That fast?!” I asked surprised.

“I don’t play honey! I take my work pretty seriously!” He said sassily and I chuckled.

“Wow! I don’t even know what to say! I wasn’t expecting that!”

“How about a thank you?!” He smiled widely.

“Thanks!” After riding the bus and walking through random streets, he finally arrived to this gigantic building. Tao took me to my new Boss, and after both of them gave me instructions Tao guide me around the place, explaining a few more things on the way.

“And…. That’s basically it! See it’s nothing that hard to do!” I nodded, agreeing with his words. “I wanted to take you home, but I actually have a photoshoot right in a few minutes… Do you want to stay? And maybe I’ll take you afterwards!” He offered.

“Nah! It’s okay! I’ll just get going…”

“Are you sure? It’s pretty dark already”

“So what? I’m not afraid of the dark like you!” I teased. He pouted.

“I’m mad now, so you can leave!” He crossed his arms and I laughed.

“Alright! See you tomorrow!” I hugged him, making him chuckle, and left.

I was making my wait towards the bus stop, which I’ve memorized from a few hours ago when something caught my eyes.

“YAH! IF YOU CAN’T ING DO YOUR JOB THEN GET THE OUT OF HERE!!” A furious voice ran through the whole street.

“I’m sorry sir, but I’m not the one to blame! That man right there was the one who ruined your car!” The poor man defended himself.

“I DON’T GIVE A ABOUT THAT, YOU’RE SUPPOSE TO KEEP MY CAR SAFE AND SOUND! BUT THEN AGAIN WHAT AM I EXPECTING FROM A USELESS CHEAP ?! I’M TALKING TO YOUR BOSS RIGHT NOW!” The shouting continued.

“NO! WAIT!” It was useless as the man entered the restaurant, ignoring the pleads of the other, this one sitting on the end of the road. For some reason I found myself walking towards that place. *What the heck are you doing Violet?!* *No worries… me!* *Wait! Why am I talking to myself?* As I arrive the place, I heard the man cursing and, for a moment, I got startled when he suddenly looked at me. Just when he thought his day couldn’t get worse...

“Kai?!” His face got paler.