Chapter 3

My Life

Sorry for the mistakes and for taking so long to update, the exams don't help --''

 

"OH MY GOD!!" My hands reached my face and my eyes widened. "BRADON!!" I shouted and ran towards him. He looked over his shoulder with a raised eyebrow, clearly annoyed with my interruption." IT'S 11:30AM!! WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME?!" I whined and put myself infront of the TV, covering it the best possible.

"Why would I?" He said clueless and started moving side to side, trying to see through the spaces I couldn't hid.

"I'VE SCHOOL!!"

"So what? It's Friday! AND~~ You're leaving tomorrow! Now step aside, Wipeout Is on!" He pushed me with his leg but I insisted and placed myself in front of the TV once again.

"What about you?! Don't you have work today?" I crossed my arms over my chest, scolding him.

"Mom!!They'll be perfect without me!" I gave him a death glare and changed my posture. "Okay... Obviously not perfect, but they'll be fine!!" He continued smugly.

"Oppa! They can fire you!"

"Aish... I asked a friend of mine to do my shift!! Now LET ME WATCH TV, WOMAN!!" He complained and started kicking my . I sighed and left towards the kitchen. Minutes later I took a sit next to Brandon and,while munching on some chips, a little smirk grew on my face.

"Oppa~~" He hummed in response and started stealing some of my chips. "It's my last day here... " I got closer to him. "Are we really just spending this day on the couch?" I pouted cutely. A sigh escaped my lips when his eyes didn't left the TV, ignoring me. "Oppa!!"

"What do you want to do then?!" The smile came back to my face.

"We can go eat outside!" I said excited and he shrugged.

"Just place the table in the back yard then..." He teased and I gave him a poker face.

"I'm talking about a restaurant, idiot!" I hit is arm.

"Alright alright! Go get dressed."

"Yeyy!" I jumped excitedly from the couch, almost hitting the huge lamp that was standing next to the couch. Bradon just rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Wait... You're paying right?" I raised my eyebrow and stopped on my track.

“Always the same thing!” He chuckled.

“Hey!! You’re the guy here, plus I’m your little sister! “I smiled cutely and blashed my eyeslids even thought he wasn't looking at me.

“Okay okay! Fine! " With that, I quickly left towards the room and got ready. After having lunch, we both went for a walk and spend the afternoon playing around.We went to get dinner and, after finishing it, I decided to go to a club and dragged Bradon with me. The last thing I remember was being dancing with Brandon on the dance floor, kicking everyone's . The next day when I woke up, my head was hurting badly * Aishhh?!!  * and all of a sudden my eyes widened as I remembered that today was the day I'll leave London. Excited, I got up from the couch, where I had sleep, and walked towards the kitchen. I decided to prepare both of us the breakfast in order to thank Brandon for everything he did.

“Brandon?” I whispered as I enter into his room and saw his sleeping figure. * Is he really sleeping? * "Brandon?” I whispered again and confirmed my previous thought. I carefully climbed onto his bed and, without wasting more time, I started jumping around.“WAKE UP PRINCESS!! BEAUTY SLEEP IS OVER NOW!! GET UPPP!!! “I shouted.

“SHUT UP!!” He said angrily and throws his pillow at me, making me fall off the bed when it hit my face. “How the hell can you have that much energy in the morning?!! “He said while rubbing his eyes. "Violet? YAH! GET YOUR UP! “He started to get frustrated since I've woke him up and now I was the one 'sleeping'. He looked at my figure layed on the floor. “I SAID GET UP! “He demanded, this time wanting me to answer him. “Violet?” Since I didn't react to him he now started to get worried. “Violet? Vel? Babe!? “He leaned closer to my face to see if I was breathing when suddenly a pillow hit his face.

"YOUR TURN!” I quickly got up and started running downstairs towards the kitchen, laughing in the process.

“YOU’RE SUCH A CHILD! THAT WASN'T FUNNY! “He shouted and sprinted after me.

“HAHAHA YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE!! IT WAS HILARIOUS! " I looked back and my eyes widened at how close he was. Just when he was about to 'attack' me, a weird smell ran through his nose.

“Wait! What’s this smell? Why does my kitchen smells like burned things?" He looked at me, panick written on his face.

“OMG THE BREAKFAST!! Why did you take so long to get up!!? “I ran towards the food, trying to save it.

“WHAT?! You’re the one who left something on the stove! Almost burning MY kitchen!" He argued “You’re not made for cooking woman!” he continued.

"But I was just trying to be nice" I pouted and he chuckled.

“Hm... We should do the breakfast together! Let's go! "He basically cooked the breakfast alone since he didn't want me near the stove. After eating, I started fixing my luggage and got everything ready for the trip while he cleaned the dishes. He called a cab and the ride was everything I didn't want to, it was awkward. I started to get nervous when a thought occurred me, a request I had to do before leaving. None of us said a word and kept looking outside the window, looking to the city, watching people having fun in the rain, the buildings, the park and everything more. I kept glancing over him, but he just looked at the view. I started taking deep breaths and wiping the sweat that was forming on my forehead, I had to keep calm. In a blink of eyes, we arrived to the airport and I started shacking nervously. Brandon helped me with the bags and we both started walking towards the passengers area when, suddenly, he stopped me.

“Violet, I'm sorry, I think-I think I can't... I can't let you go! Please can you stay!? I need you here! Don’t live me! I know this was my idea but please! Don't go... “That’s what I wished to hear, but unfortunately he didn't say anything.

“So..." I broke the silence." I guess this is the goodbye huh? " I said, feeling my eyes burning from the tears that were starting to form. He then hit my head.

“Never! We can still talk, you have your phone and internet... “He tried to cheer me up.” Oh! I've something for you! “He continued. I then saw him reaching for the pocket on his jacket. He then reached my for hands and made me turn around. “Close your eyes " He demanded. Seconds later I felt something cold around my neck and opened my eyes, only to meet a beautiful necklace and a smile excape my lips.

"B? For brandon?" I chuckled and he blushed slightly while rubbing the back of his neck, that was rare.

“You should check your purse when you get in the plane, okay?"

“Why?!Did you put a bomb or something inside?” I raised an eyebrow.

"Duh! Of course! I thought you knew me! " He rolled his eyes.

| Last call for plane 365, London- South Korea! |

“Come here my princess!” He hugged me tightly while kissing my forehead.

"Don't forget about me!! Don't you dare! “I said, starting to sob. He then breaks the hug and pushed me towards the passenger’s area.

“See you later babe!” He quickly turned around and left with tears falling from his eyes.

"Brandon... “I whispered, looking at his figure leaving the airport. "WAIT! BRANDON WAIT!" I run towards him and he quickly cleaned his face before turning around again.

"Somethings wrong?"

"I-I... I've to ask you something!" I said nervously with tears slidding on my cheek. He cupped my face and clean it with his tumbs, kissing my forehead right after.

"Anything princess" He looked straight into my eyes.

"W-Well... C-Can you... Can you take care of her?" His face fell and a frown was visible. "Please!! Brandon please! I can't just leave her alone, dying in that house!!" He took a deep sigh.

“Violet... She doesn’t even care if you’re alive babe. For her, you’re just a slave! A slave that she doesn't even wants to” He said in the nicest way he could and pulled me into his embrace.

“Oppa please do it!! Do it for me! She’s my mother and even thought she did what she did and doesn’t care about me, I do care about her! PLEASE OPPA! “ I begged and  heard him growl.

“Aish!! Damn you and you’re sweet heart Violet!!" He started cursing. "After everything she's done!!" He rufled his hair and took another deep breath. "Fine then, I’ll look for her! Promise! “He gave me his word and, after breaking the hug, he soflty cleaned my tears.

 

| Last call for plane 365, London- South Korea, The Last 4 passengers that are missing please come now, you've 5 minutes! |

 

"Goodbye babe" He kissed softly my forehead and left. I quickly started looking for the door where I was going to catch the plane. I finally saw it and started to run towards the door when, suddenly, a guy blocked my way and since I didn't wanted to bump into him, I stepped aside as quick as possible. However, because of the rain and the slippy floor, my foot slipped and I fell hard on the ground. * Autch my leg!! Aish!! This can't be happening...* I grabbed my leg while trying to hold my tears as a sharp pain spreds throw my body.

| 2 Minutes for plane 365 London- South Korea! |

My eyes widened and I quickly stood up,stumbling running the fastest I could while ignoring the gaze of people who were laughing at me, or just staring like if I was a crazy person. I finally got into the plane and minutes later I remember what Brandon had told me. Grabbing my purse, I looked for what could be that 'bomb' then I saw a medium size teddy bear, that teddy bear. A special teddy bear that I had asked him to buy when we were little! I had asked that because when I meet him, I thought he actually looked like a bear. He said he'll never buy a teddy bear because of what I've said but apparently he did... he bought it! The teddy bear came with a photo of me and Brandon when we were 5 and 9 years old. * Omg he really looked like a bear with those clothes, but such a cute bear * I smile to myself while remembering that day when I meet him at the park. After a while I decided to take a nap since it was a long trip. Reaching for my headphones and grabbing my bear, I got comfortable on my sit and felt asleep while listening to some songs.

“Excuse me? Ma'am? Wake up... " One woman of the flight attendants tried to wake me up, but for her bad luck, i didn't move an inch. " Ma'am please wake up! “She said a little bit louder this time while shaking my body. I suddenly oppened my eyes and she jumped backwards in surprise. “Miss we've arrived!”