Chapter 6

My Life

Sorry for the mistakes~ , I hope u had a nice Kristhmas and Happe new year~!

 

Your POV:

 

We both started making our way towards the bus stop, one of his hands around my waist while the other was holding the umbrella. Even though I didn’t wanted to, I kept staring at the wet pavement while we walked. I just couldn’t help feeling embarrassed as every time I looked at his handsome face, he would show me an even more handsome smile, making me smile shyly and probably even blush. As we arrive, the atmosphere couldn’t get any more awkward/embarrassing (for me) than already was. All of this because of that handsome face and cute smile.

“Hm… The bus should be really near” He said while glancing over the little schedule that was stuck against the glass near the benches. I decided to hum as a response as I looked towards him, only to regret my decision right away as I find that killer smile once again. Unfortunately this time I couldn’t hide that shy smile that was forming on the corner of my lips and I couldn’t definitely stop blushing when he smiled widely, amused by my shyness. * He’s so cute!! Omg!! * I squealed mentally at how lucky I was to find such a kind and handsome person to help me. *My luck must be changing* I smiled at the thought and hugged his arm without even noticing. “So…” He caught my attention and I looked at him, trying to get back to my normal state. “What’s your name?” he continued.

“V-Violet…” I said while a smile spread on my lips, I then look down in embarrassed. *Aish~~ Stop smiling you idiot!* I prevented myself from hitting my head, he would definitely find me weird.

“Hm… I think I'll call you… Cheekies” He blurted and my smile disappeared.

“Excuse me?” I asked confused, slightly furrowing my eyebrows.

“No wait! Don’t get angry…” He said in a quick pace. “I-It’s just because you smile a lot, and when u smile you’re cheeks look so cute, I just feel like pitching them” He rubbed the back of his neck, clearly embarrassed and, of course, I couldn’t stop blushing like hell and just lowered my head, even though it was helpless to do so as he probably saw everything. However a gasp left my lips when I notice my arm linked around his and I quickly broke the contact.

“T-That’s so cheesy… “I tried to hide my embarrassment and he chuckled. I cleaned my throat before continuing. “And your name… is? “ Somehow I was able to ask without my fangirling mode.

“U-kwon “He said smiling. * Aw~~ not that smile again!! It’s killing me!! * I cried. “So… Can you tell me the reason why you were running back then?” He continued.

“Oh… That… I was just-I didn’t want to lose the bus.” I reply nervously remembering that whoever it was, almost got me. My eyes suddenly widened and I looked around the bus stop.* I didn’t see where that person went, is she following me? Wait!!What if this guy is her crime partner? * I kept looking around, now in panic * I need to get out of here! *

“A-Are you okay? “ He asked softly.

“Yes! Of course! “I replied the calmest possible.

“Are you sure? You know you can talk to me Cheekies, after all we’re friends now, right? “He ensured.

“I’m… I-I just… I was looking for… THE BUS! Yeah he’s coming! Thank God… it’s getting to cold here! “I forced a smile and quickly walked towards the road, in order to get closer to the edge of the boardwalk. By now, the rain had already stopped.

“Hm… I see.” The bus stopped and we both get inside. I decided to sit right next to the door just in case something happened. My heart started beating faster and faster when he pushed me towards the seat right next to the window and sat himself next to me. A few seconds since the bus started moving he decided to put his head on my shoulder and close his eyes. * OMG I’M SO DEATH NOW! How can someone that cute be so mean! * After a few minutes I could see he was sleeping and decided to listen to some music while thinking about possible ways of running away from this guy. After a few stops here and there, the bus was finally arriving to ‘my’ stop. I carefully tried to get up from my seat and leave without him noticing, but that was practically impossible since he was blocking my way out. I heaved a big sigh *Ok! Let’s do this!* After making sure his head was placed against his seat, I carefully raised my right leg, moving her to the other side, passing the ‘barrier’, and lowering it until it touched the bus' floor. Glancing over him, I sighed when he was still in a deep sleep (or at least I hoped so). Once again, I slowly raised my leg and moved her in order to put my legs side by side. Just when It was passing on top of him the busdriver hit the brakes and I fell forward, right on top of his lap. Unfortunately this guy wasn’t in deep sleep and opened his eyes as soon as I touched him. *Oh ! * I cried. Looking towards him, I saw him glancing up and down before smirking playfully and that’s when I noticed our position. I gasp and quickly got out his lap, bowing before walking out of the bus.

“Hey wait!!” I heard him saying and, before stopping on my track, I quickly hide my blushing cheeks.

“I-I’m really sorry! I-I didn’t wanted to wake you up!” I said without turning around as he reached my figure *SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE ME~~* I cried, just when i thought i couldn't get more embarrased, I've fallen into this guy's lap. *Aish!*

“Its okay~~” He said cutely but I caught the chuckle in his voice. “I’m glad you’ve woke me up, after all I can let you walk home alone right?” As soon as he said that I remember my previous thoughts and regretted not asking for help right away. After all there were a few people in that bus and I believe they would’ve helped me, but right now it’s too late, and for my luck the streets are unbelievably empty. *I’m so dead* “So…Let’s go? “ He asked me since I was still looking towards the bus that just left.

“U-U-kwon…, you know… I can go by myself! I’m really close to my house now and I don’t want to bother you more than I already did” I give him my best smile at the moment trying to persuade him.

“I already told you, I'll be worried! Even if it’s close, anything can happen, and you’re injured!” He said, sounding worried.

“You really don’t hav… “

“Let’s go Cheekies” He interrupted and grabbed me bridal style, carrying me, he started walking forward. He then chuckled when he saw my tomato cheeks and just smiled widely. * Aish how can you blush when he’s about to do only god knows what?! * I scolded myself.

 

--

 

“Cheekies...? Cheekies...?” I heard someone calling softly. Opening my eyes I looked around * How did I get here? * I was in my house, laid down on my couch. Just then, I found the answer when my eyes stopped on the guy in front of me. “Hey~~ Sorry to wake you up… You fell asleep on the way home and I thought… you know… it will be good if you sleep in your room and not here.” He said looking upstairs. * How does he even knows if my room is upstairs?! And how did he even got in?! OMG has he done something?! Is that why I was sleeping?! * “So…Now that you’re home, I don’t have to get worried right? “ He continued~, smiling cutely.

“N-no “I replied nervously, pushing my back against the sofa in order to stay away, the best possible.

“Then I’m out!” He said while getting up. “Here is your keys, see you at school Cheekies. “ He gave me the keys and started leaving.

“Wait?! School...? Are we in the same… school…?” I asked nervous. * God! Does he knows about my situation?! Aish~ one more to make fun me! *

“Yeah… But don’t worry, I like teddy bears!” He winked at me. “Thought I like more of Cheekies, Sleep tight” He then left with a smirk on his face and I was left staring at the door. I stayed there for a while trying to figure out what the hell had just happen in this last minutes and then got upstairs. I took a long and calm bath, after that I change into my apparently funny pajama. Deciding what to eat I glace over the kitchen’s clock * 9:30 PM… Where’s Kris? * I then picked my phone and started calling Kris.

“Yoboseyo?” He said coldly.

“K-Kris?” I asked kind of scared. * What if I interrupt something important? *

“Hm…”

“I’m sorry I-I didn’t want to interrupt you, I was… I… I just wanted to know if you're coming home or not, but sorry I-It’s nothing of my business if you’re coming home or not so…”

“Violet… “He interrupted me. “It’s okay! I’m coming home in a few minutes don’t worry. Did you had your dinner already?”

“N-No… “For some reason I kept stuttering.

“Okay then… wait a few more minutes, I'll grab something for you to eat, you like Fried Chicken? “ He sounded more friendly now and I relaxed a little bit.

“Love it! But I don’t want you to leave sooner because of me…” I said when I heard loud noise coming from the other line.

“YAH I WANT FRIED CHICKEN TO KRIS! “ Someone shouted.

“YAH ME TOO… “Another one… *Must be his friends…*

“All of you shut up!! Violet don’t worry you’re not interrupting you’re saving me from these people! I'll be there in 15.” I still could hear the others complaining.

“Okay, see you” I hang up. * What should I do in 15 minutes…? Brandon…? * Looking for Brandon ID, I quickly called him.

|Beep… Beep… Beep… The number you tried to… | * Again~ doesn’t he miss me?! * I sighed and tried again.

|Beep… Beep… Beep… Your call has been diverted | * Wait what? *

“Yeah?!” A British thin and loud voice answered.

“B-Br-Brandon…?” I asked slowly.

“There’s no Brandon here!! What the hell are you talking about?!” She shouted.

“Oh! I’m sorry, I must've pressed the wrong number…I guess” I said confused. “Sorry for the mistake…” I apologized while bowing, even though the person couldn’t see me.

“Sorry? SORRY?! I WAS ABOUT TO FLIRT WITH THIS HOT GUY AND YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!! “She said angrily.

“I’m-I’m really sorry… “I quickly hang up before I get deaf by her shouts. After trying to call him a few more times, I gave up. * Doesn’t he care about me…?* I questioned myself. * Of course he cares Violet! He’s probably really busy… that’s all* A voice replied me and for now I decided to trust her. I grabbed my headphones and put some music. Since I still had 10 minutes until Kris arrive, I started dancing around the house. It cheers me up every time I feel sad, thought I don’t have any talent it definitely makes me feel better. When the music ended I notice that someone was knocking on the door, hard.

“OPEN THIS GOD DAM DOOR, RIGHT NOWW!!! “I heard the shouting from the outside. My heart started beating fast, I was scared and angry at the same time. * How can someone ruin my ‘fresh’ good mood?!* I got close to the door and tried to see who it was but failed. I took a deep breath and, gaining some courage, I slowly opened the door.

“Finally!” She said, throwing her arms in the air. “Kris, what in hell were you doi - Who the hell are you?!” She gave me a disgusting look.

“I’m Kris’… “

“Wait!...” She interrupted me “Are you Kris’ girlfriend?... Aish I thought he really liked the other girl.” She continued with a disappointed look.

“WHAT?! NO!! I’m his roommate!! Not girlfriend!!” I shouted shocked, slightly blushing.

“Hm…Oh! Right! He told me about you! Sorry, I’ve forgot it” She gave me an apologizing smile while getting inside.

“A-And you are…? “

“Oh! I’m Sunny! Kris’ cousin, nice to meet you…? “

“Violet, nice too meet you too.” I bowed and we both smiled at each other.

“So, Violet, Do you know where is that giant?” I started laughing at her question. “What?! He’s really a giant compared to me! “She continued folding her arms.

“For what I know, he was with his friends but he’s coming home now.”

“Okay then, I'll wait. By the way can I ask you what took you so long to open the door? I mean couldn’t you hear all that noise? What where you doing?”I blushed at her question and she looked at me awkwardly.

“Oh… I-I was… just… dancing“

“OH! Really? You Dance?! Let me see! “She took a seat on the couch and smiled widely. “ But why do you dance in your pajamas thought?” She started laughing.

“I…”

“Don’t worry, I do that too!!” We both started laughing when suddenly her phone ringed.

“Yeah?... Really?... But I can’t… Aish… Fine! I'll be there! Give 5 minutes..” She hangs up. “I’m sorry, my friend got into trouble, but maybe you can show me your dancing skills another time, right?”

“Y-Yeah…Sure” I rubbed my arm.

“Okay then, I have to go now… Can you tell Kris that I was here? “

“I'll tell him, don’t worry” I made sure.

“Bye Violet, once again, nice too meet you!” She then left. I sighed *that was close* and sat on the couch, I was about to turn on the TV when I heard a loud noise coming from outside. * What the hell?! * Then, suddenly, the door opened widely, looking over my shoulder I saw Kris and his friends. * P.E.R.F.E.C.T* I cried.

“Let’s go guys! Put that on the kitchen! Yah! Sehun, let go the bubble tea and help here! “Chanyeol shouted.

“But if I do that, Luhan will drink it! “ The other complained.

“You’ll not eat this if you don’t help! “ Xiumin shouted while carrying some boxes with what I suppose, was the dinner. “Oh hey Violet! How are you?" He gave me a sweet smile and left towards the kitchen.

“OMG! Kai! Come here! That girl is in her pajamas! Just like you said!! “One of them shouted while laughing.

“See… I told you! Isn’t it funny? “He said amused and the other nodded. “You know what’s more fun? The 20bucks you on me, after all I won the bet!”

“Yah! It’s not fair! You already knew she dressed like this!” The other complained.

“Well… you were the one who didn’t believed me” The other smirked and stuck his hand out, laughing even more when the money ended on top of his hand.

“You two! Just go to the kitchen and shut up!” Kris hit both of them and walked towards me. “Sorry, they wanted to came and have fried chicken too. I tried to stop them but failed. I’m really sorry Violet “He apologized with honesty.

“It’s Okay…” I murmured and smiled weakly. “Oh! By the way” I called his attention when he was about to leave. “Sunny was here looking for you! “

“She was? Hm…I guess I’m going to call her then! And Violet… You should go upstairs and change your clothes, before of… you know… Sorry”

“It’s Okay…” I smiled and went upstairs. I was about to change my clothes when I suddenly changed my mind. I grabbed Brandon, since it was him who have me the teddy bear I decided to give the teddy bear his name, and went downstairs towards the kitchen. Arriving there, all eyes were on me and, a few seconds later, Kai and some of his friends started laughing their ’ off while making comments. I ignore them and took a seat next to Kris and Chanyeol.

“Yah! I told you to change clothes, didn’t I?! “Kris whispered. “ You’re such an easy target! “He continued rolling his eyes.

“Why?! Why would I change? They would make even more fun of me for that! Plus they’ve already seen it! So who cares?!” I replied loudly and frustrated making all of them shut up and turn their gaze towards me.

“She’s right… we would make fun for that too, right?!” Kai said while giving hi-five to the guys next to him and, once again, started laughing. Kris looked at me with an apologetic face, on the other way I gave him a warm smile, showing that I was totally fine with that. Well… maybe not.

“Don’t worry, I don’t blame you “I murmured and started ‘attacking ‘the fried chicken.

“Calm down! The food is not going anywhere!” Chanyeol chuckled.

“Apparently it is! What a pig that girl is!” One of them said. After his comment all of them suddenly shut up. I stopped eating the one piece I was attacking and looked at them weirdly, all of them were staring at the fried chicken with serious faces.

“W…What?”

“The food… The food is going somewhere…” One of them answered. *What does he mean the food is going somewhere?!* Suddenly all of them stood up and started grabbing the most amount of food they could. I stayed there with my jaw dropped while watching them fighting and attacking the food as well as each other’s * THIS LOOKS LIKE A ING JUNGLE! EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF! THESE GUYS ARE CRAZY! * In a blink of eyes, the food was gone. * HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE! I ONLY EATED 3 SMALL PIECES!* After all of that craziness, most of them stood up and went to the living room to play some games. Me, Xiumin, Luhan and another two guys, washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen. I was about to walk to my room when a hand stopped me.

“Do… you need something…?” I asked nervously.

“We just wanted to thank you for helping us”

“Oh! It’s Okay…” I reply with a smile, shaking my hands.

“I’m Suho, and he’s D.O” They gave me a warm smile.

“Nice to meet you Violet.” D.O continued.

“Nice to meet you too guys” I bowed and they chuckled.

“SUHO COME HERE, SEHUN IS RUINING MY EYELINER, GIVE HIM SOME BUBBLE TEAAAA! “ Someone shouted.

“COMING! Well… I’m going to save Baekhyun's ! We’ll talk later Violet.” He waved and then left.

“I’m sorry about those guys! You know… because of what they’ve done…” D.O said softly.

“It’s Okay D.O-shi, don’t worry” I smiled.

“You know, you barely eat, aren’t you hungry? I can cook you something…” He offered.

“Ah~ you don’t need to! I wasn’t that hungry anyways! I’m used to barely eat you kn….”

|GROOWLLL| I blushed and gave him a shy smile.

“Don’t worry, I’m a good cooker! You want to help? “I smiled widely.

“Sure…” I started grabbing all the things he needed to and he started cooking. Few minutes later the food was ready.“Woow D.O-shi, this looks delicious and smells even better!” I looked at the food surprised.

“Call me D.O.” He smiled and I nodded. “Should we call them?” He asked

“Yeah~ I bet that the fried chicken didn’t filled their stomach…” I laughed and started putting the plates on the table.

“Guys! Come here! “D.O shouted.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT?! WE ARE BUSY HERE!” One of them shouted.

“YEAH!! SEHUN IS KICKING KAI'S ON THIS GAME!” Another one said in a mocking tone.

"SHUT UP!"The other complained.

“Come on! It’s for your own good!” D.O shouted back.

“I'll go check!” Luhan offer. He then arrives to the kitchen. “What’s this smell? You’ve been cooking?! OMG FOOD!! “He jumped in happiness while watching the table being filled with food, his eyes even glittered. “GUYS COME HERE! HE’S NOT JOKING! IT’S FOR OUR OWN GOOD!” After that all of them came rushing into the kitchen except for two of them. They took their seats and waited for the rest of the guys while I continued to put food on the table.

“Hey! Watch this! “One of them murmured to me.

“GUYS! D.O MADE MORE FRIED CHICKEN! I THINK YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THIS!” He shouted, containing his laugh. Soon we heard the two boys fighting.

“YAH KAI GET OUT OF MY WAYYY THAT CHICKEN IS MINE!! “

“THERE’S NO WAY!!” The other growled. “OH! SEHUN, YOU’VE FORGOT YOUR BUBBLE TEA “The other stopped running.

“YAH!! I DIDN’T HAVE ANY BUBBLE TEA” He complained.

“HAHAHA IDIOT!!” I was taking the last dish to the table when suddenly |BAM!!| Kai bumped into me, making me fall into the hard ground, and the food, somehow, ended up on top of him.

“Omg, Violet! Are you Okay?!” Suho quickly stood up and helped me getting up. On the other hand there was a red and full of food Kai, all of them laughed but quickly stopped.

“YOU ING !! CAN’T YOU SEE WHERE YOU GOING!! LOOK AT WHAT YOU’VE DONE! THIS WAS ONE OF MY BEST SHIRTS!” he complained while throwing stuff near him.

“YAH WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU? IS JUST A SHIRT!!” Kris shouted while grabbing him. “YOU WERE THE ONE RUNNING!!”

“SO WHAT?! THIS SHOULDN’T BE HERE ANYWAYS!!”

“Yah! I’ve th-“ I started, only to be interrupted.

“SHE DOESN’T EVEN HELP YOU WITH THE BILLS!”

“YAH! I JUST ARRIVED!!” I complained.

“SHUT THE UP, KRIS PAYS YOUR AND IN RETURN YOU’RE PROBABLY HIS !”

“ENOUGH!” Kris shouted angrily. “LET’S GO! “ He grabbed Kai’s arm and left. I stared at the two of them still shocked with Kai’s words. *HOW DARE HE?!* I felt Xiumin’s hand on my shoulder and he pushed me towards a random seat.

"Just ignore him, okay?" He smiled softly at me.

“This is all your fault Chen!” I heard someone murmuring.

“Yah! He’s the one with bad personality not me!” The other defended himself. After that no one said a word and just started eating, incredibly no one was fighting for food neither screaming this time, they were just eating calmly and in plain silence. *This must be bad* I thought while glancing towards everyone.