Chapter 27

My Life

Sorry for the mistakes! XOXO :'3

 

Flashback

         I took a deep breath and, once again, thought about everything that happened. This will really help me clear off my mind for a while, even though I’ve never done it before. I gulped down nervously. *Just like the practice! You’ve practiced!* I encourage myself. The men around the underground room didn’t go unnoticed. They boldly yelled their bets at each other, amused with my presence. I locked my hand into a fist bothered by their comments, I’m clearly a joke to them. I closed my eyes and waited for my cue. *Think about the money! Just the money!* I focus on my goal. Just in time, the bell rang and my eyes shoot open. Not wasting any time, I walk in my opponent’s direction, getting the same response. His quick movements throw me off guard and a punch smashed my face, sending me to the ground. I restrain a yelp and quickly got up, a little shaken up. Another blow hit me, this time on my stomach, and I choke, falling on my knees while my hands covered my stomach. *, focus!* the fresh memories of my last spanking bring me back to my goal and I took a deep breath. The guy walks closer to me but before he could do anything my legs wrapped around his and I pull hard, making him fall. In a blink of eyes, I’m on top of him, punching him as hard as I can, only stopping when a sharp pain hit my leg, making me instantly scream. I rapidly yank myself from him, glancing at the sharp tainted metal embed on my leg. My eyes widened in shock and I could hear the laughing and yells from the males around me, pleased with my reaction. A cold shiver run through me and I became pale. * There’s no rules here boy! The first to knock out his opponent wins, we don’t care how!* the man’s voice echoes through my head. I looked over at my rival and he’s getting up. Gripping the knife, I ripped out and hold her tight next to me, hissing. He seemed scared and I grew confident. But after a quick decision, I decided to throw the knife out of the arena, not wanting to use it. The match lasted for 3 more minutes, before I actually knocked him out. The crowd started to vanish and, tired, I let my body fall against the hard floor, sighing in relief. * You did it! You actually did it!* my mind cheered and I let out little chuckle. *The money!*. My mind reminded me and my eyes widened *How could I forget my little reward*.

“J-JongIn?!” A voice called when I was getting up. I look at him in shock, unsure of what to say.

“H-Hey!”

“I can’t believe you’re here! I mean, Charlotte wouldn’t lie but… seriously?!” I could hear the disappointment in his voice. I hung my head low and walk past him, not wanting to deal with him right now. “Yah! I’m talking to you!” He followed me.

“Hyung –“

“Good job kid!! I’ve made a good amount of money thanks to you!” He had this nasty smirk on his face. Reaching for his pocket, he took a pile of money and removed 4 notes, handling them to me. My eyes widened. *Two hundred…* I put it on my pocket. “I’ll get you a coach, you can show up in the afternoon to practice! I’ll see you tomorrow!” And he walked away. *I’m in!* A smile spread on my lips.

“Oh! So you’re coming back?! JongIn what the hell are you doing? You don’t need this!” Taemin nag at me, making me roll my eyes as my mood worsen.

“Yes I do! You know nothing Taemin!!” Wow, it had been a while since I called him by his name. He looks hurt and I sigh, annoyed. “We might look alike but I’m not like you! I don’t have a perfect mother, a perfect father, a perfect house, a perfect life!” I spat, a hint of jealousy. “I can’t travel anywhere I want to, whenever I want to! I can’t move out of the country!” *Just like you’re about to*. “Damn, sometimes I can’t even eat! They only give me money when they want to!! Besides that they don’t give me anything but pain!” I shouted at him, angriness taking over me. “I’ve to take care of myself! I need this!”

“Then why don’t you report them to the police?!” He finally broke the silence. I was thankful for his ignorance to my previous states of his ‘perfect life’, I didn’t mean that. *What an angel*

“Because I love my sisters! If I say something they’ll separate us!” I calmed down. “I have to save money! Later I’ll take them out of that asylum and we’ll be happy!” I demanded. *We will be happy!* His hand gripped around my arm and he start pulling me outside.

“W-Where are we going?” I asked surprised, not expecting the topic to die like that.

“Charlotte’s mother must be at the hospital-“

“Hyung no! I’m not going there!” I stop and pull my arm from his grip, making myself clear. I didn’t want her to see me like this, it would only cause me trouble and pain.

“What?! So we’re just going to let you bleed to death? JongIn I can’t treat a cut on your leg! You need stiches!” I sighed. “Doesn’t that hurt?!”

“My adrenaline is still pretty high right now.” I comment.

“Still, you need to go!” He insisted, once again, clutching my arm. And we started walking.

“Then don’t tell her about this!” He eyed me worried and then sighed.

“Don’t worry, we’ll just tell her you’re being bullied.”

“Thank you.” I said lowly, embarrassed for bringing him into my lies. “I’m sorry for making you my accomplice in lying.”

“If we think about it, you’re not far from being bullied. Just switch the word to abused.” I lowered my head. “Anyways, just try not to get yourself killed while I’m out, alright?!” He ruffled my hair, making me chuckle.

“I think I’ve done pretty well so far.” And silence. “The thing I like the most about that, besides the money, is that I can do what I wish I could do to him…” And more silence. I sighed. “Thank you for taking care of me hyung!”

 

End of flashback

 

 That was the last time he took care of me. Last time until yesterday. With a smile fixed on my lips, I close my eyes, ready to take a little nap.

 “Oppa…?” I heard a soft voice and some giggles.

“Omo don’t wake him up!! He looks cute!!” *What the-?!*

“OMO LET’S TAKE A PICTURE WITH HIM!!” With that I quickly got up, getting a little dizzy and making them jump from the unexpected move.

“Is it lunch time already?!”

“Y-Yeah” I got up, and quickly went to the cafeteria, still hearing the girls complaining about the photo.

“Zup!” I sat down next to Chen and Suho, after getting my lunch.

“Hey bro! How’s class? I bet your teacher felt sorry for you!” Lay replied.

“You know how easy it’s to do that!” Chen mentioned. “I slept the whole class…” I chuckled.

“That makes two of us then.” I said, preparing the stuff to eat.

“Tks, I’ve to fall from the stairs too! Math !” Xiumin complained and I give him a weird look. My eyes widened when I recalled. *That was my excuse!* I then laughed awkwardly and commented.

“Good luck with that!”

“Dude like he’s totally right! That teacher put us doing some old test and exams during class and she even gave us 50 exercises for homework! Freaking 50!!” Luhan joined Xiumin.

“Is she hot?!” I asked curious and they chocked, Luhan breaking into a round of laughs afterwards.

“I don’t know, I mean… She probably was, like what? 50 years ago!!” Xiumin said.

“Are you attracted to elders now? Aish, I'll never understand you…” Chen laughed.

“Hyung, I would totally punch you if I wasn't sick!” I glare at him.

“Kai, can I ask you something?” Kris said out of nowhere, kind of saving me from further teasing.

“Sure…” I got up and moved to the other end of the table, sitting next to him.

“Okay so-You know when there’s a girl and she’s going out with a guy and-”

“They end up in bed… Yes Kris it’s true.” I interrupted receiving a punch on my arm. “Ouch!” I rubbed the spot.

“Not what I was going to ask!! And, for your information, not all guys are like you!” I laughed. * Yeah right* “Anyways… so they’re going out but there’s a guy who doesn’t want them to go out and-”

“Then punch that motherer! The girl is yours, not his! Just show him that he can’t have her!”

“YAH! LISTEN TO ME! Aish, I finally understand Suho!” He sighed.

“Thank you!!” Suho said.

“Look, I’m the guy who doesn’t want her to go on the date!!” He sighed again. “Can you help me out?!” A smirk grew on my lips.

“Sure“

 

you Thank you for reading :'3