Chapter 30

My Life

 

 

Violet’s POV:


“Who’s the moody ?” Kris sounded amused, walking towards his seat in front of me. A gasp left my lips and my eyes slightly widened. I quickly placed my phone on my lap, hiding it from his view. *Omg did he read anything?* I panicked.

“God, Kris! You scared me!” I said nervously, my hand reaching my chest while he chuckled, taking a seat across from mine.

“Why? Hiding something?” He teased, a smirk on his lips. I stutter.

“I-I’m not hiding anything. It’s nothing really, I mean, it’s no one.” I shift in my seat, feeling uncomfortable.

“Calm down, I was just joking. You don’t need to tell me if you don’t want to.” He smiled at me and I nervously smiled back. *Why am I even feeling like this? We are just talking it’s not like we are dating or planning crimes in secret. Kai didn’t show any signals of wanting to keep this a secret anyways… Except maybe the way he acts when near the others. Aish! It should be fine! It’s just Kris and we’re all friends!* “Violet!” I heard Kris’ voice bringing me back from my thoughts. “I ordered you water” He said, pointing towards the bottle that the waitress left. “If you don’t want it we can switch.” He was already pushing his orange juice towards me and I gave him a weird look, stopping him.

“I’m okay with the water, don’t worry.”

“You sure? You were staring intensively towards the water bottle I though you didn’t want it.”

“Oh! Nah, I’m good!” I gave him a reassuring smile. “So... About the phone thing, the ‘Moody ’ is actually Kai.” I said, looking carefully towards Kris, wanting to see his reaction. He raised an eyebrow before letting a laugh escape through his lips.

“You actually named him ‘Moody ’! That’s hilarious!” I grin. *See! And you were all nervous for nothing!* my mind nagged.

“I think it fits.” I giggled, shrugging.

“If he knew that, you wouldn’t have a cellphone by now!” He commented, taking a sip of his juice. “Ok, now seriously! Like, you two are actually talking through messages? How did you even got his number?” His elbow was on top of the table, his head reaching to rest against his hands as I picked his interest.

“I once lost my cellphone and Charlotte said Kai found it. I guess he just stole my number.” Kris raised his eyebrow at that. “I mean, he probably did it just so he could annoy me before and after school.” I rolled my eyes. *He is annoying*

“Does he insults you or something? Is he being a jerk? What did he want from you a few minutes ago?” He bombarded me with questions.

“Nah! He really just annoys me and actually I was the one who texted him. Just asking him if he was okay because of what happened back there with Chanyeol.” He hummed.

“And his reply...” Instead of answering, I showed the text reply to Kris. “Strange, that doesn’t sound like Kai talking...” He murmured,eyeing me suspiciously, and started scrolling up, checking the other conversations.

“I know, but like Charlotte said that Kai as a good side… And that day when me and Kai and his sister found you he was actually being kind of nice so… Maybe he’s starting to change his behaviors in a good way.” Kris ignored everything I just said and looked at me. I could sense some discomfort coming from him.

“Well, you guys do seem to get along…” He smiled awkwardly. “Oh! Our food must be ready! Be right back!” He quickly left towards the balcony. I look at him moving away and can’t help but to feel weird. * Okay… What the hell is going on? Is he hiding something from me? Nah, maybe he was just shocked that Kai and I actually talk. What if… No way, Kris wouldn’t be jealous… would he? Omg what should I do?* I kept fighting with my inner thoughts. * Well this is going to be an awkward dinner* I sighed. * Do I like Kris? I do but like… I don’t know* I started blushing, the sudden image of him shirtless occupying my mind. *Omg no not now! Stop!* I rubbed my hands on my face, trying to think of something else when Kris came back with the food. Through the rest of the dinner Kris acted strangely but I didn’t had the courage to ask him about it. The next day went rather normally and I couldn’t wait for the date with U-kwon after school. I told Charlotte about what happened and she started fangirling once again over the date. During the lunch time I called Chanyeol and talked with him for a while, almost missing my next class. He was recovering well and will leave the hospital tomorrow, as well as his two new best friends, crutches. After school, Charlotte disappeared with Kai, I heard something about giving him his clothes and stuff. Kris trying to convince me not to go meet U-kwon, claiming he didn’t like the way he acted yesterday. Even though I agree with him, I also feel bad for U-kwon and wanted to somehow give him a chance, and so, despite Kris’ tries to keep me from going,*someone is jealous * I ended up by saying I would meet him home and made my way towards the park. Noticing that U-kwon wasn’t there yet I decided to take a seat near the ice cream shop. After a while I decided to pull out my text books and do some homework. *Might as well get this done while waiting* When I noticed, my homework was done and an hour easily went by without me realizing it. I look around but didn’t saw what I was searching for. With a sigh I pull out my earplugs and turn on some music. *Maybe he got caught up with something and is running late * I decided to embrace that thought and decided to do some drawings. *He would say something if he didn’t come right? What if something happen? Did he came earlier and thought I wasn’t coming? He should be arriving any second now! But what if he’s not coming and just dumped me? It’s not like we’re dating anyways… are we? I guess not. Urhg first time asking a guy out and he’s leaving me standing* At this point I couldn’t even focus on drawing something as my thoughts were out of control. I fix the book and pencil inside my bag and glanced towards the clock on my phone. It’s been two hours and there was no U-kwon in sigh. *Okay just one more hour, and then I’ll leave* I sighed. *Please show up!* But he never did. After that hour I’ve waited for 30 more minutes before deciding to finally leave as the dark night takes over. On my way home, I fight against my tears as I felt humiliated. *He should’ve said something, he should’ve just said no when I asked* Feeling sad and a little scared of being alone in the dark night. I picked my phone and rang Charlotte * Might as well just tell her, she’ll find out anyways*. After telling everything to Charlotte and hear her curse and rant on how she’s going to beat his , I clean my face with my sleeve. Kris was in his room when I got home so I quickly ate and made my way to sleep, ignoring Kai’s annoying texts. The days went by pretty quickly. Victoria and the others decided to bother me again, unsuccessfully since Charlotte was always near me as well as some of the guys. Chanyeol was also attending classes and even though I offer to help him, other girls would always beg to carry his stuff and help him around. I haven’t heard about U-kwon since the day of Chanyeol’s accident. I’ve called a few times and left some messages but got nothing in response, which made me worried until Charlotte asked Taemin about U-kwon. “He seems pretty good, all smiley and stuff.” I still can’t believe he did this to me. Right now, Charlotte and I are checking my baggage, making sure I have everything I need for the trip. After checking everything twice, including her own baggage, we sat near Kris, who was watching TV.

“Are you sure you girls have everything?” He teased. Munching some popcorns. I rolled my eyes and Charlotte giggled.

“Yes, everything’s ready.” I reply unamused, reaching for some popcorns.

“I think you should check everything one more time… you know, just to make sure.” He continue provoking.

“Ha-ha! So funny!” I threw some of the popcorns at his face and Charlotte laughed.

“No! My food!” He cried looking at the floor. “You’re a monster!” I smirked, at this acting. “Anyways, when are you leaving? It’s getting late.” Kris commented.

“I knew you didn’t want me here! I just knew it!” I faked hurt and this time he threw popcorns at me, making me laugh.

“You know that’s not what I mean! Idiot!” He threw a few more popcorns as I get up to retrieve my phone.

“Kris is right though, where the hell is Taemin?” Charlotte says as I leave the kitchen, checking the unread text.

[Moody ] : Ready for the trip?

“If he takes too much longer, we are going to get late to the airport! The teacher is going to flip all those bags! And maybe even the security guards!” She continues to complain, laughing slightly at the thought of the teacher.

“Maybe the roommate is late” I said in a worried tone and quickly reply to Kai.

[Violet] : Just waiting for Taemin

“Charlotte, How am I supposed to face U-kwon after what happened?" I rubbed my arm nervously, murmuring so that Kris wouldn't hear.

“Well, You can always look at me! Or Kai” She joked and I pouted.

“I’m serious!”

“Yah! Did i heard the name Ukwon? I thought Sehun was going with you! Why is that guy going with you instead?! I’m not liking this! Aish”.

“First of all, Kai is at Taemin’s house and U-kwon lives with Taemin as well. Sehun lives right next to the airport so it’s easier for his parents to take him there…”

“Still, I can’t stand that guy, stay away from him! Hang out with Sehun!"

“Yes mom!” I said as a car honk was heard. A black car was slowly parking in front of my house. We all made our way towards the front door, opening it to see Taemin heading out of the car.

“And the Almighty God has arrived! Thank you! Thank you! You can close your mouths and stop clapping now! No autographs nor pictures!” Charlotte rolled her eyes and I laughed at the idiot! “Hey there princesses!” Taemin said, pulling his sunglasses over his nose, taking a quick look at both of us, with a smirk on his face.

“Hello Oppa! “ I giggled at his silliness.

“Yah! You’re late!! If we stay behind, this princess here is going to ruin your beautiful face!” Charlotte threatened. He raised his arms.

“Calm down honey, I got everything under my control! Yah, both of you! Help me fixing the luggage in the car!” He looked back at Kai and U-kwon.

“I’m taking the front sit!! “ Charlotte yelled childishly, running towards the car, making me laugh.

"I wonder how they let kids go on the trip” I laughed, receiving a deathly look from Charlotte. And then suddenly It hit me, I was going to be in the back, with those two guys. *Charlotte no! Why are you doing this?! Aishhh... I'm so dead* I was making my way towards the car when someone hold my wrist. I look back to see Kris’ worried face.

“Violet, take care, ok? And be careful and don’t have too much fun! And stay away from him!I'm serious ok? That guy gives me reallly bad vibes. I would rather have you around Kai than him. I’ll be waiting for you to come back, so you better hurry up and come back already!” He smiled and gave me a tight hug. “I can’t believe I’m going to miss you” He mumbled, making me laugh.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be back in a blink of eyes! And I’ll take care!” I smiled back. “Now try not to miss me too much okay?” I tease and started making my way towards the car. Once again my wrist was grabbed and I chuckled. “Yes Kris! I-“ I stop midway.

“Hey Cheekies!” A smiley U-kwon hugged me when I faced him. *What the-* “How’ve you been?!” He continued. I stood there in shook, not expecting such thing to happen. Kris looked like he was about to punch someone.

“Uhm, fine, I guess?” I replied awkwardly, leaving his embrace and walking towards the car. As I was going inside, Kris shouted for attention. “I love you!!” I shouted back with a toothy smile. He started lauhing.

“Yah Kai, come here quick!” He continued, making me lower my head in embarrassment. * Idiot!* Kai sighed and walked back towards Kris.

“Kai, come on, we got to go! You can’t be late!” Kris sighed and said a few more things before releasing Kai, this one made his way towards the car. He opened the door from my side and just stare at me.

“Can you move?” He mumbled and I sighed, moving to the middle seat. *Great! Just what I wanted*

“Bye Kris! See you later! “Taemin waved at him and started the car. We all waved to Kris and then left towards the airport. The ride was pretty awkward. Taemin and Charlotte spent most of the time talking to each other and with Kai. Sometimes they’ll remember I was there and talk to me has well. I didn’t talk to U-kwon, and it looks like he’s not going to speak that soon. I was a little bit scared of him. *Why is he acting like this all of a sudden…? Does he even remember what he did?* Nevertheless he kept smiling every time our eyes meet. On the other hand, Kai kept his cold looks every time our eyes meet. * Someone get me out of here please*

“So… I heard that Violet and U-kwon will be sharing a room. Is it true?!” Taemin asked, teasing. I didn’t blamed him thought, he didn’t know what happened between us.

“What?!” All of us shouted.

“Omg Violet!!” Charlotte whispered in a worried tone.

“Who told you that?!!” I yelled at Taemin, not meaning to sound harsh. *Please tell me it's a lie!*

“Aww!! I can totally take care of my cheekies now! Don’t worry” U-kwon said while brushing my hair, which didn’t make me comfortable at all so I started moving away from him the best I could.

“Yah! Hold on!” Kai shouted making me jump slightly * THANK GOD! KAI I'll PAY YOU LATER!*. “So, We can sleep with girls without any problem?! Woow! I’m loving this trip already!” He clapped his hands laughing along with Taemin. * AISHHH ING IDIOT!!! I don’t even know why I thought that he would help me* suddenly my phone rang.

[Moody ]: Don’t worry! I’ve got everything in control!

I stared at my phone, slightly relieved. *So he is going to help me. But how?*

[Violet]: Thanks! What’s the plan?

“Woow! I can see the airplanes from afar already! We’re almost there! And we still have 40 minutes left! Waa Oppa you’re good!” I heard Charlotte saying while I texted back. Looking in Kai’s direction, who’s looking out of the window to see what Charlotte was talking about, It didn’t took long for him to feel like someone was watching and look my way. His eyebrow rose.

“How?” I mumbled, not wanting the others to listen. His face contourced in a weird way and he looked at me weirdly.

“How what?” He replied normally. I glance at his hand holding the cellphone and then back at him. He kept the confusing look on his face.

"What's the plan?" I mouted again. He  kept the confused look on his face, making me roll my eyes. i reached for my phone, showing him the conversation.

"Why the are you showing me this?" Just then the phone vibrated on his hand.

[Moody ]: Sorry V! It wasn’t for you.

My face paled and my eyes widened. *Omg,It’s not Kai, he wasn’t texting* “Yah! What’s wrong with this girl?” Kai said taking a glance at my face and then my phone.

“Hey Cheekies! Are you okay?!!” I got off trance because of U-kwon’s yelling at my ear.

“Violet what’s wrong? Are you feeling sick?” Charlotte asked worried and I slowly nodded. “Charlotte, I-It’s not him…” I said feeling all of my blood getting cold. *Who have I been talking to?!*

“Yah! YAH!” Kai yelled. “Don’t throw up on me!!” He was trying to get away.

“She’s not going to throw up okay!!” Charlotte made sure. “Stop being a jerk!” She glanced at him.

“Violet, what do you mean it’s not him?” I raised my shaky hand and taking the phone from Kai's hands, i gave it to her. *who is this person and how does it knows about Kai and Kris and Charlotte and everything. How come our conversations made sence? But that’s why it didn’t sound like Kai talking, because it wasn’t him. What if it’s those guys who tried to hurt me! Omg*

“Char, she’s turning white… Yah! Violet! Yah! Don’t faint on me!!” I heard him yell while he shake me slightly, making me leave my thoughts.

“Omo Cheekies come here!!” U-kwon grabbed my hand but I quickly left his hold.

“Don’t touch me!” I mumbled.

“What?! Omo Cheekies... Oppa can’t hear you clearly! You’re not close enough!“

“It’s nothing. Forget it!" I moved even closer to Kai, not even caring that i was now leaning on him, the most I could in order to be away from U-kwon. * Why is he acting like this! Its scarying the out of me! What if it was him?!*

“Tks… Omo Cheekies… Omo Cheekies, that’s so gay! Who’s the guy who says omo? “Kai mumbled loud enough for me to hear and, I don’t know why but it actually made me chuckle. "Plus, she said for you not to touch her!” He made sure U-kwon heard what he said, mocking him at the same time. “Yah, Are you feeling comfortable?!" I felt his breath hitting my hear. I quickly straightened myself, cheeks turning pink when I noticed what I've done.

“Urhg I knew it! I knew I should’ve checked the number when you told me about it!” Charlotte said. After reading some messages, she didn’t completely understood what I was talking about so she checked the phone number, understanding right away.

[Violet]: Who the are you?!

“I tried to block it but I can’t! I asked who is it but you definitely need a new number! This person is a creep” Charlotte continued after sending a text.

“I-I can’t…” I lowered my head. “No money.”

“Ok, I’m sorry for being slow, but what’s really the problem?!” Taemin asked worried.

“It’s noth…”

“There’s this person sending messages to Violet and it’s getting creepier and creepier…” Charlotte interrupted me.

“OMO!! Who’s that person?! I'll quick his !” U-kwon commented.

“Yeah, I bet he will…” Kai mumbled sarcastically once again making me chuckle. “Look you smart girl… If you don’t know who it is and it gets creepy then don’t even read the text! Just ignore…”

“Kai, the problem is that Violet talked to that person. She’s actually been talking to this person for a while now, she thought it was one of your group friends but we’ve just realized it’s not!” Charlotte said, i sighed in relief, thanking her mentally for not telling that i thought it was him, hopefully he wouldn't notice it as well .

“I think Charlotte is right. Get a new phone number babe, the fastest possible! Till there just do what Kai suggested, just ignore…” Taemin said when he parked the car. “We're here. You guys should leave now and take care of everything! Don’t forget to text me when you arrive!! “He said while going to get the luggage’s. "Don't party too much alright? Girls, stay safe! And Violet, forget about the phone thing and just have fun." He gave both me and Charlotte a quick hug and kiss. "I've to go now. Kris and I have parties to plan..." We all bid goodbye to Taemin and went to do the check in. After passing throw the security guard, we went to look for the rest of the students. A few minutes later my cellphone rang. I couldn’t help but to freeze on my spot as I looked at the ID. *Moody , should I pick it up and see who it is?* Anxiously, I answer the call.

“H-Hello?”

“Oh, they’re right over there! And they’re getting ready to get inside the plain! Guys, let’s go!” Charlotte cheered and start running towards the group. “Violet, are you coming or waiting for someone to carry you? HURRY!” She yelled, not noticing my panicking state.

“I see, you’re going onto the plain now. You better hurry! You know they don’t wait for anyone honey, plus Charlotte already called you! Don’t worry, we can talk later.” I hear a weird male voice from the other side, fear starts to get to me.

“HOW DO YOU KNOW CHARLOTTE?!!” I yelled surprised once again the cold blood starts running through my veins and my face starts to lose its color. I don’t recognize the voice and the fact that this person recognized Charlotte’s voice creeps me to the extreme. I started shaking.

“Are you afraid of plains or something? Why are you still here?" Kai joked as he walked over. He had stopped at Mc Donald’s to order a burger and was behind us. "Yah! What’s wrong? You okay?” Kai asked as soon as he faced me. His hands were placed on my shoulders, supporting me somehow.

“What’s wrong babe? Why is Kai asking if you’re okay?” My eyes widened, tears forming already. “HAVE YOU BEEN SPYING ME?! HOW DO YOU KNOW KAI AND CHARLOTTE?!” I yelled furious but also feeling scared. *I've been talking to a ert?!!* Panicking, I couldn’t hold my tears anymore as they started falling. *Is he here?! Is he watching me now?!* I started frantically looking around. In a split of seconds my phone was taken away and a hand held me tight against a hard chest.

“YAH! WHAT THE DO YOU WANT HUH?!” Kai yelled. I couldn't help but to hold on to him and sob. * what hace i gotten myself into? And charlotte is involve as well, we could all be in danger!*

“Wow! Calm down Mr. Kim, We’re adults aren’t we?”

“I SAID! THE YOU WANT?!" He sounded beyond annoyed.

“From you? Nothing! Put Violet on the phone, I want to make sure she’s okay…"

“I’m just going to say this once, leave her alone or else I'll become your worst nightmare!" Kai murmured darkly, and it actually scared me.

“Tks! I want to see that…”

“Game on you er!” With that Kai turned off my phone and smashed it on the ground. I quickly raised my head from it's spot to look at the disaster on the floor. “YAH! WHY DID YOU-“

“I TOLD YOU TO IGNORE IT! DIDN’T I!!” He yelled furiously but gently pushed me away from him and grabbed my wrist, we start walking towards the plain. “Stay near! Aish, now I’ve to babysit you… ” He rolled his eyes.

“I never ask you to!” I murmured, cleaning my face with my sleeve. His shirt was slightly wet from my tears.

“Shut up! Just walk! We’re far behind!” He demanded and somehow I decided to just follow. We finally got into the plain and started walking towards our seats.

"Wait! Yah Charlotte I was supposed to be sitting beside you!" I complained, looking at the people sitting next to her.

"Sorry Violet, Kai, since you were the last ones you're taking the last seats." The teacher said, pointing towards the end of the airplane making me and Kai sight.

“Did something happen?” Charlotte mouthed, pointing out my swelled red eyes.

“I’ll tell you later” I mouthed back.

"What?! Yah teacher let me sit with Kai!" Hyuna shouted from her seat.

"Just stay there! There's no reason for you to change seats, and both of you, go sit!" We both took our seats and of course I was going to be on the window side. The plane took off and just 10 minutes later I could hear Kai cursing right next to me. The poor guy stayed right next to an old sleeping man who snored louder than the airplane. Even though I could hear it as well, it didn't bothered me as much as it seems to bother him. As i sat there i couldn't help but to think about what happen. My eyes started gettin teary again.

"Kai?” He hummed.

“Ahm, thank y-"

"I did it just because Kris asked me." He interrupted right away.

"What?"

"Kris asked me to look after you. I just did what he asked. So you can stop thinking other stuff." He replied simply and took out his mp3, as well as a tissue, give it to me.

"Well,Thank you anyways..." I clean my face and tried to get comfortable on my seat, starting to feel my eyes heavy. I nugged his shoulder, waiting for him to look at me. "Can you wake me up before we arrive? I want to see the Island from up here." He sighed and nodded. "Thank you!" After moving around my seat for a comfortable position, i ended up locking my hands around Kai's arm and snuggled closer, not noticing what I was actually doing.Using is arm has a pillow, I quickly drove off to sleep.

“Miss?” I heard someone call. “Wake up…the airplane has already landed” she continued. I slowly opened my eyes and started adjusting to the light. “You should hurry up, the airplane it’s getting ready for another flight!” She informed and I quickly got up. Looking around the airplane it was fully empty, with no passengers. * THAT SON OF A ! * I quickly started running towards the exit. “Yah! Miss! Your blanket!” She yelled and I quickly turned around and grabbed it.

“Thank you!!” I bowed and left. *Wait there! This isn’t mine!!* Sighing, I went to grab my luggage. When I arrived there I could easily detect Charlotte and Sehun. “Yah!! Why didn’t you wake me up?!” I complained.

“I was going to but Kai insisted that he'll do it and the teacher didn’t let me go back. Anyways I guess Kai did a good job!” She said grabbing the luggage.

“Good job my ! It wasn’t him who woke me up!! “I complained again and grabbed onto my luggage that Sehun had taken. “Thank you Sehun!” I smiled.

“Yah! Can you take hyung’s luggage too?”

“Tks! What am I now? Your peasants?! “He complained.

“Hey! Thank you for waking me up!” I hit his arm. “Is it that hard for you to just wake me up before we land?! By the way, this blanket, take it to the lost and found! “I throw it on top of him. “ Aish, how could you put that on me? It was probably the old man’s blanket!!” I yelled at him, shivering slightly in disgust.

“First of all, you don’t need to yell because I’m right here! So control your hormones okay? Thank you! Second, it actually is my blanket! And last but not least… I’m no one’s pillow! Far less one where you droll on! So I decided you should learn that by not doing what you want, and! I’m being pretty nice here…” He argued, making me angrier and embarrassed.

"I don't droll!" I argued. He rolles his eyes.

"Please, we almost had an emergency landing because of your drolling. You floaded the place! A kid almost drowm trying to get to the bathroom." I gasp and punched his arm. A smirk appeared on his face.

"You're  such  a  jerk!" I  hit  him  again.

"Can you two let me talk?! “ I heard the teacher complaining. After a few minutes of silence, the teacher continued. “Okay… So first of all, the two groups… Please come closer when you hear your name. Yuri, Sehun, Violet, U-kwon, (and so on…) you guys will be the first group, the rest of you will be the second.” With that Hyuna and her es quickly jumped in joy and went to Kai’s side.

“Wait! That’s totally unfair! Why can’t Charlotte be with me?” I complained.

“Sorry Violet, that’s how the groups came out…” I sighed.

“No! We are going to be 3 hours away from each other!!” Charlotte said disappointed.

“I know!! This was supposed to be our adventure” I pouted.

“Well at least we can still talk through the phone!! And I’m really worried about you staying with U-kwon!”

“I know! I’m worried about that too!! He’s being so creepy!!”

“Come on guys… We have to go! I'll be staying at Woldeong! The first group is going to Woljeongjung and the second to Hamdeong!”The teacher informed and we made our way out of the airport. I was searching on my pockets looking for the phone in order to call Kris when it suddenly came to my mind.

“Charlotte!! We can’t talk over the phone!!”

“Why?!” She asked taken aback. “Because I don’t have a phone!!Kai broke it! It’s in a trash can back in the airport!”

“WHAT?!” I jumped slightly. “KIM J-KAI!! YOU GET YOUR OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!” Charlotte yelled.

“Aish… why are all of you screaming?!!” The teacher complained. “Thank god I’m going to be far away from you!” he continued.

“YAH KAI ISN’T GOING ANYWHERE!! Right babe? Yah! Kai…WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!” Victoria shouted and Charlotte smirked.

“What now?” He asked calmly.

“WHY DID YOU THROW VIOLET’S PHONE?! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TALK TO HER?” She yelled while hitting his chest.

“Jesus! You girls today… You should all calm your…”

“CALM MY WHAT?!” He sighed.

“Look… I was just helping her! And, well it’s not my problem that she doesn’t have a phone…” Charlotte hit him again.

“YES IT IS! AND YOU’RE GOING TO SOLVE IT!” She calmed herself.

“Give me your phone…”

“Wait! What?! Why…?”

“GIVE IT! ”He reached for his pocket and gave it to Charlotte. * Omg he so looks like a little puppy next to Charlotte!*

“Where’s the charger?! “ “Why does it matter?!” he started getting impatient.

“JongIn! I'll not ask for it again!” She murmured and, after a big sigh, he grabbed the charger and gave it to her. “Okay! So Violet you just have to do this to call someone, and then do this when someone calls you” She exemplified. “Here!” She handed me the phone and my eyes widened. “Just take it!” She threw it towards my hands.

“WAIT WHAT?!”He yelled shocked.

“YOU SHUT UP!” She ordered.

“BUT HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO TALK TO MY GIRLS!?”

“First of all! Calm down your hormones! “She imitated him.

“Secondly, your girls are in the same group as you!” She continued.

“You know what I’m talking about!” He mumbled.

“Well then… last but not least, not my problem!” She smiled and, grabbing my wrist, we walk away leaving him behind.

“Yah! I can’t have his phone!!” I murmured.

“Aish… it’s not like you’re going to do something bad with it! It’s just for talking!” She made sure. “But still…” “Unless… you’re going to see his photos and other stuff…” She smirked and I hit her arm.

“JUST TALKING!” I made sure and she laughed.

“But what happen for him to break your phone?”

“Okay kids! The subway is here! Everyone take their respective!” The teacher’s voice was heard.

“I can call you and tell you on the way.” I suggested and she nodded.

“Well, good luck with U-kwon and please stay away from him! I'll miss you!!” She gave me a hug and quickly made her way towards the subway.

“Hey Cheekies!! We are on the same group! Maybe we’ll be in the same room too!!” He smiled innocently. *No!! Please!*

“Sehun!!”I yelled and ran towards him, trying to ignore U-kwon. “Oh hey Vi!” He waved cutely.

“Can I sit next to you, please?!”

“Sure!” He smiled warmly.

“Thank you!!” And with that, everyone was on their way towards the different places.