Chapter 4

My Life

Sorry for the mistakes!!

 “Miss we've arrived!" She said with a hand on her chest, still recovering from the shock. I smiled at her and, after grabbing my stuff, I left the plane while fixing mymessy hair and clothes. I picked up my bags and walked to the cabs area. I then started looking around for cabs when I finally saw one. Searching on my purse, I was looking for the papers that had the name of the school and indications to my new house. When I finally found it, I gave it to the man and he started driving towards my house. I started to look throw the window, admiring the view. * Wow, this looks pretty here! I've to see all of this cit...* |GGGRROOOWWLLL | I started blushing when my stomach made that huge noise.

“Miss, If you're hungry, there's a caffe near your house... “The taxi driver informed.

“What do you mean? Its 5 in the morning..." I asked confused.

“I mean that the restaurant his open 24/7 so you can go eat there.”

“Woaw! Ok then... TO THE RESTAURANT!!" I cheered.

 

----------

 

“Here you have miss, hope you like it! Do you wish anything more?” the waiter said.

“Ah, it's fine just like this! Thank you so much! “I said while my stomach kept on growling because of the smell of the hot chocolate and the pancakes with maple syrup running through my nose. I was calmly eating my delicious pancakes and drinking some hot chocolate when suddenly it hit me * OMG SCHOOL!* I looked to the clock and saw that it was already 7 am. Getting my bags all together and my purse, I quickly pay to the waiter and left towards my new house. The taxi driver had told me where it was so that I'll not have problems finding it. I tried to run but that was useless, with so many bags, it was impossible. * The class starts at 8:00! Come on Violet Hurry Up* I finally arrived the house, getting the keys, I walked inside. 

“Hello?" No response. “Hello??! Anybody here?! I'm your roommate!! “I shouted, still I've no response. I started to look around and found a note.

                       ‘Hey, I’m sorry not going with my new roommate to school but you didn't show up and I’ve to do some stuff before class... Don't get late on your first day!! Classes start at 8 am! See you later! By the way there's a box for you in your room, I think it has your school stuff. '

After reading the note, I then continued looking around and found my room, I put all of my bags there and dressed myself with my school uniform.* 7:35 am I should get going!! * I quickly got all of the things I needed and left the house. Since I didn't know where was the bus stop, neither if my school was close or far away from my house, I got into a cab and gave him the name of the school. During the ride, I was counting how much time it takes to school by car. After 20 minutes I arrive at my new school. I left the car and quickly ran inside the school. | Ring..... | The school bell rang and now I was in panic, I didn't know where my class was. I just continued to run, not even knowing to where, and, suddenly, I stopped at the school park . * It's not here for sure! * I turned around and was about to leave, when someone grabbed my arm.

" Yah!! What the hell is wrong with you? Running like a crazy person! It's just a class “I turned around and saw the girl that was talking to me.

“But it's my first day! I can't be late, they'll kick me out right away! Also I can't find the class, can you help me? “I begged. She looked at me like if I was joking with her.

“You really care that much? “She asked.

“Yeah! Pleasee help me, I’ll leave you alone after this, just please help me! “I begged again.

“Aish... Let me see your schedule! “After taking a look at it.” Yah! You're in my class... Let's go together! YAH!! I SEE YOU LATER GIRLS! “She shouted to her friends and left, I then started to follow her.

“So... What's your name? “She asked.

“I’m Violet, and you?” I asked a little bit of excited, I was at that school for 2 minutes and I was making friends already.

“Charlotte, you're from?” She rolled her eyes, not really interested.

“London, you?”

“WAIT?! LONDON? YOU?! OMOOOOOOOO FINALLY SOMEONE WITH 'MY' BLOOD! “She cheered while jumping.” OMOOO, How it is there? It’s been good? OMO it's been a long time since I went there!! "

“It’s fine... “I said, now feeling sad.

“Hm... okay then...., Oh look the teacher isn't here yet! Let’s go! “She grabbed my arm and ran inside the class. When I enter in class, I was expecting that everyone would start to look at me with y faces, like I was a monster or something, but actually they just ignored me. Charlotte pulled me to sit next to her, the teacher then entered the room and everyone stopped talking, and just sit on their places.

“Sorry for being late, let’s start now! Oh wait!, you're the new student? “He said pointing at me.” Come here and introduce yourself... hurry up I don't have all day! " I awkwardly went to the front of the class.

“Hello... I'm Violet, I came from London, hope we could all be friends “I said with a shy and cute smile.

“Okay Violet, please sit down. Class Open your books in page 239! "The class went really quick, me and Charlotte spend the entire class talking to each other. She wanted to know more about me, and I wanted to know more about her. The bell rang and it was finally lunch time.

“So... do you want to have lunch with me and my friends?” She invited me.

“Sure... They won't mind? "

“Of course not! You're with me! "She smiled. We walked towards the school's canteen, grabbed the food and took a sit. Charlotte introduced me to her friends who welcomed me with wide smiles. They started to gossip, talking about the school es, and about some guys.

“YAH! We should all go shopping after classes! What do you think Violet? “Yuri, one of her friends asked.

“I can't... Sorry but I’ve to fix my stuff at home, maybe next week?” I proposed.

“Good for me!”  Naeum, her other friend said.

"Oh come on Violet!" Charlotte rolled her eyes. "The clothes are waiting for us!!" She continued.

"I'm sorry... I really can't go today..." I appologized. It's only my first day here and I really wanted to meet my roommate and fix my stuff.

“AISH YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK? I THINK THAT'S JUST SOME EXCUSE! YOU’RE GOING OUT WITH SOME GUY! AM I RIGHT!!?" Charlotte shouted while going towards the apples, to catch one from the trays.

“I’M NOT!!” I said a little bit embarrassed because of her screaming and throw her my water bottle. Charlotte quickly averted from the bottle and, after giggling, she started running towards me when suddenly all of us heard a shout.

“WHAT THE ?! WHO THE DID THAT?!! " A guy got up from his sit and yelled. Everyone got silent, no one said a word and even Charlotte looked scared, I gulped.

“I SAID WHO THE DID IT!?” He said furiously and throwed to bottle towards the nearest wall. I now started to feel scared, nevertheless I slowly got up from my sit.

“I'm-I'm s-sorry, I- I really... it wasn't supposed to hit you. I'm really sorry! “I said trying not to sound scared, but I failed when my voice started to crack. He was really intimidating.

“YOU BET YOUR YOU'RE SORRY!! I SHOULD JUST... WAIT!! Wait there! Are you? Wait I saw you already! “He said out of nowhere. And I stared at him, confused by his sudden mood change.” You were that girl! That girl that slipped on the airport HAHAHA NOW I REMEBER! YOU WERE CRYING AND RUNNING LIKE A CRAZY PERSON AND THEN YOU FELL AND STARTED CRYING EVEN MORE!! WHAT A LOSER! “he continued making all of the students laugh with him.” I guess I don't need to have my revenge, right? After all you already embarrassed yourself...“He said with a smirk. "What a poor human being!" He continued and reached for his bag. His friends got up and, joining that guy, they started to leave the room. I slowly walked towards 'my' table, ignoring the gazes and mocking.

“Are you Okay?” Yuri asked.

“Yeah... I think.. I’m just going home now, I’m not feeling good. " I said with a small smile.

“You want me to come with you? Kai can be a real when he wants to... “Charlotte said trying to cheer me up.

“Nah... It's fine, I'll see you tomorrow... bye. “I gave them a little wave and left. While waiting for a cab, I saw that so called Kai and his friends who laughed their off when they saw me. I sighed and turned my back towards them *Here we go again... Why the hell did I throw that bottle?!* I scolded myself while hitting my head. My eyes then fell in a cab and, just when I was about to run over there, someone grabbed my wrist.

“Hey, are you okay?” One of Kai's friends asked.

“Y-yeah... I’m good, thanks.... “I said feeling a little bit awkward. * Are they playing a joke on me or what? *

“Sorry about that... Kai..., he's just... "

“He’s just in a bad day! Don't take him serious... And he actually deserved that bottle hit his head! Thanks for that! “Another friend interrupted.” I'm Kris, and he's Xiumin, you're? "

“I’m Violet, and you're welcome. “I said with a soft giggle.

“Well... I guess we have to go now..., see you around.” They left. I catched another cab and went home. As soon as I got there, I decided to fix all of my clothes and took a really long and relaxing shower afterwards. I dressed my cute pajama and grabbed my teddy bear, and took a sit on the couch. * I can fix the rest later! *

“Why things have always to be so complicated?! I don't understand why..." I talked to my bear. I wanted to call Brandon and tell him everything that happened, being just my first day here. But I know I'll feel worse if I did it so I just sighed and went towards the kitchen. Starving, I went to the fridge and grabbed some snacks and juice. I the TV and started to watch random things when all of a sudden I heard a door opening. * MY ROOMMATE!!* Quickly getting up from the couch, I ran towards the door.

“HELLO MY DEAR ROomma..." My heart skipped a beat and my eyes widened in shock.

“YOU!!??" We both shouted at the same time.

"What the are you doing here?!!” Kai asked. “Are you stalking me?!" He raised an eyebrow.

“First of all... WHY would I stalk YOU?!! And second, this is my new house! That's why I’m here!" I said rudely. * He can't kick me out, right? *

“Well, WHY wouldn't YOU stalk ME? AND! You can get the hell out of here! NOW! “He shouted.” And take that horrible pajama with you! Wait! It's that a... a teddy bear?! “He asked amused.

“N-no, it's not!!” I tried to hide it.

“Hahahaha, Omg! this can't be more embarrassing for you!! Or can be?" He said with a smirk plastered on his face.

“Wait! what are you thinking?" I asked in a worried tone. He then reached for his pocket and grabbed his cell phone.

“Well, I don't know what do you have with bears... but it's funny!” He then started to take photos of my figure. I quickly ran to stop him, but unfortunately I couldn't. “Yah!! Why don't you smile?!! I bet that no one ever took you this many photos! “He joked. * How am I supposed to live with him?! * I cried.

“KIM JONGIN!” Someone shouted from the outside. * Kim JongIn? Who the hell is that? And why does that voice sounds so familiar? * “Help me carrying the dinner inside you idiot!” He continued.

“Dude! Be a man!! Take that all by yourself! “Kai answered. * What?! Kai is that Kim JongIn? * Few seconds after kai's answer, someone enter the house and put some stuff in the kitchen. I couldn't notice who it was, since I was busy trying to catch Kai's phone, but he kept on taking pictures.

“Kai, why are you taking pictures, you know the hous... Oh! Hey Violet! “The man said. I looked to the owner of the voice. * Kris?*

“Oh... H-Hey Kris-shi “I said, looking down embarrassed.

“So... Kai, why were you tak-wait! You were?!...Aish, delete them!" Kris rolled his eyes.

"Really? Come on Kris! This is funny!" Kai laughed.

“It’s not, delete them! Now! "

“Dude! There's no way I’m going to delete th..."

“LOOK DUDE! You're in MY house! you do what I say! I won't repeat my request! “He interrupted Kai. * So this is Kris’s house....* I sighed.

“Then, I guess I should just leave! See ya! " Kai was about to leave when a hand stopped him.

“I’ll not repeat that again!” Kris said in a really cold and scary way, even I was afraid of what could happen.

"Aish... Fine! Whatever, you don't have any sense of humor! It was just some pictures! “He deleted them and left. I made my way towards Kris.

“Thank you Kris-shi”

“No problem, that kid can get on our nerves sometimes" He replied. “So... I guess you're my roommate. “He gave me a warm and sweet smile.

“I guess so..., I almost had a heart attack when Kai walked through that door, fortunately, he doesn't live here!” I said relieved.

"He sometimes actually stays here, but don't worry! I think he won't come from now on." For some reason, that made me uncomfortable.

"Hm..."

"So... do you want to eat?” He asked, making his way towards the kitchen.

"Not really, I think I’m going to sleep. I'm a little bit tired you now... first day... "

“You can't go to sleep without eating Violet!” He replied.

“But I already ate! There were some snacks and drinks on the fridge." I said, pouting.

“This time... Only this time!! I'll let you go, but from now on I’ve to see if you really eat! Sleep tight, see you tomorrow morning" He said and I made my way to the room and got ready to sleep. Kris was about to 'attack' his food when his phone ringed.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Hey Kris! Wazzup bro? " Someone replied.

“Oh Hey man, how you're doing?”

“Good..., How's Violet, Is she really your roommate?”

“Yes, and she's sleeping...She had a tough day, but don't worry! I'll take care of her!"

“Good, If you need h-”

“YAH! STOP TALKING ON THE PHONE, YOU'VE WORK TO DO! “Someone interrupted their talk.

"We'll talk later, I got to go, See you later!”

“See you, Have fun!” He hangs up, and finally started to eat. Meanwhile, I was on my room, looking at the ceiling, I couldn't sleep at all. Sighing I got up from the bed and grabbed my mp3 to listen to some music. Looking through the window, I saw, in the end of the street, some kids playing around in the park. I then started to remember the time when me and Brandon went to the parks and played around. * Speaking of Brandon.... What is he doing now? * I decided to call him. |Beep....Beep...., the number you tried to ca.....| I tried again and again, but he never picked up. * Must be busy now...* Minutes later, I felt sleepy and went to bed. * Tomorrow it's going to be a better day!*

-----

“EVERYONE PLEASE LISTEN!" Kai shouted out of nowhere and everyone started looking at him. "Violet... I'm- I'm really sorry about yesterday, I want everyone to know about that! “Kai shouted and everyone's jaw dropped, eyes widening in the process.

“What?! Are you pranking me or something? " I asked him, looking everywhere for a possible trap. I was not going to be fooled.

“I’m not!!" He inssisted while looking towards Kris, who was sending him some deathly stares. "I'm-I'm sorry, I really acted wrong... it wasn't your fault! I just... I- I was in a bad day... I'm really sorry! “He bowed making everyone gasp. When he got up, I could see on his face that he was really sorry! * Wow... he's kind of cute with that face, Wait! What are you thinking Violet?! He's the enemy! *

“Plea-Please, Do you-do you forgive me Violet?” He asked doing some puppy eyes, these ones were filling up with tears. * Aish everyone manipulates me with puppy eyes! *

“It’s... It's Okay... I guess... “I said a little bit of confused because of his sudden apologize. I could see Kris smilling at his table, proud of his dongsaeng actions *I guess I had to thank him later* I smilled. Kai then started to get closer to me and, when I noticed, he had locked me into a tight hug. * What is he doing?! * My eyes widened. *You don't give hugs to your enemy!! That's weird...Right??* Seconds later, I gave in as his hold was making me confortable. While still hugging me, he suddenly  started to tremble, and making some weird sounds. *Is he nervous or something?* I questioned.

“Yah... Kai? Are you Okay? “I asked but he didn't answer. I broke the hug and looked at his sweated and pale figure.“Yah!! Kai! Are you.... " | Bip Bip Bip Bip Bip | the alarm clock rang. * Right... to good to be true...* As I open my eyes, suddenly I realized, it wasn't just the sound of the alarm clock that I’ve heard. It was another sound, one that I completely hate! * Thunder... * I quickly hide myself under the sheets. * Whyy!!! Aish this is not a great way of starting the day!! How am I supposed to go to school with a thunderstorm outside?! There's no way in hell!* I started to hear footsteps. * Kris is up... *

“Violet? Wake up... We have to be ready in 40 minutes. Hurry up please. “He shouted.

"Kris-shi... I... I'm not feeling well... maybe I should just stay home, it will be better, right? "

“What’s wrong? Do you need to go to the hospital?! Maybe that's just because you didn't eat properly last night! Come on, get up! You'll be good once you eat! “He replied. * There's no way I’m going to tell him my fear... Come on Violet, think!! You can't go to school... everyone is making fun of you because of yesterday... then that bastard is going to tell everyone about your pajama! Aish, why me!!?? * “I’m making breakfast... I’ll give you 15 minutes to get ready! Hurry up! “He went downstairs and started to prepare the breakfast. I slowly got up from the bed and made my way towards the bathroom. I took a quick shower since I was scared of being alone in a bathroom with a thunderstorm close to the window. That looked like a perfect cenario for a horror movie! Fortunately I was still alive!* I grabbed my backpack and went to have the breakfast. “Hey... good morning! Are you felling better? You don't look sick at all..." Kris gave me a suspicious look.

“Probably I just needed to shower in order to feel better “I said awkwardly.

“Ok then... Ready for the second day? I bet it will be a good day “

“Yeah right, a great ing day only for you..., why not killing myself already?” I mumbled.

“What did you say?" He raised an eyebrow.

“M-Me? Nothing! I- I'll see, probably a beautiful day right? “I said with a big fake smile on my face.

“Right... Let's go... "We grabbed our stuff and went to the bus stop. On our way there I decided to hear some music and look down so that I could forget about the thunder, unfortunately the puddles of water reflected the flash coming from the thunder and with that I could even fell the ground shaking * Keep on Moving, Just ignore it! You're a woman, not a kid anymore!*. When we got there I saw 3 other guys waiting for the bus and also, apparently, waiting for me and Kris. I recognized one of them. Xiumin, the one with some cute cheeks.

“Hey Kris, wazzup?” One of them said.

“Hey man!” The other one greeted.

“Hey guys! How are you?" Kris said while giving them a handshake.

“Good... Could be better thought... Hey Violet, Do you remember me? " Xiumin asked.

“Hey... Yes, I remember..." I said feeling uncomfortable.

“Wait... is she that girl from yesterday? that one that Kai embar...."

“YAH!” Kris hit his head. “Shut up!”

“Aish... sorry!! Didn't know that it was a prohibited topic! “He then looked and me and bowed.” Hey there, I'm Luhan, nice to meet you... Sorry about that thing.... "

“It’s okay... I’m used to it actually...., I'm Violet, but I think you know that already”

“YAH! Don't put me apart!! I'm the most important! Come on!! “The other one shouted. All of us looked at him. “Hey there! I'm Chanyeol! Nice to meet you Violet “He said with a bright and huge smile. * How cute *

“Hey!” I replied giving him a warm smile. With all of this meeting I even forgot about thunder. After a few minutes, the bus finally arrived. We all got inside and waited for the bus to go to school. * Never thought that I would say this again but... The Hell is going to start, this time in another country *