Chapter 10

My Life

So... I was going to update yesterday but for some reason the link wasn't working x.x , Sorry for the mistakes!!

 

“Let’s go!" Charlotte grabbed my wrist and quickly ran towards the first shop she saw. As we walk in, lots of fancy clothes caught our eyes and my jaw dropped.

"Why so shocked?! Let's go" She started looking for some clothes while I followed her like a lost dog. After grabbing a bunch of clothes, that I was carrying, she decided to give it a try. Yes, because I was carrying her clothes.

"Does it looks good?!" She asked while leaving the dress room.

"Nah! It makes you look fat! "I joked.

"Thank you!" She replied not amused.

"But it actually doesn't look good on you, I'm not saying you look fat... I just think that's not good!" I said, as she walked back to the dressing room. After several tries of different clothes, and several complains to the shop girl, she was finally over.

"So what do you think?!" She asked a little bit nervous.

"I like that dress" I said while pointing. "And those two shorts with the top! But it's your clothes and your money, you buy whatever you want to..."

"I really like those you said... But I also really like that one dress! The one with the little stripes..."

"Charlotte, you do whatever you want to but please, do not buy that! He's so ugly!! For god sake! "

"Haha, I know he's horrible! Don’t worry, I’m not taking it! "She said while paying for the dress, shorts and top, receiving a disgusting look from the cashier girl who dislike our comments. We left the store and kept on getting in every possible and good looking store. Charlotte bought at least an item from every store we went so far. As for me... I just help her carrying her clothes since nothing special caught my eyes. After a couple of hours it was lunch time, starving we headed towards the McDonalds and, after getting our food, we took a sit on the table.

"So... I already told you about Taemin and Kai... How about you and that other guy?! What was really his name? Kno? Kwo?" Charlotte said after biting her hamburger.

"You should totally not talk and eat!" I said while cleaning the peace of salad that felt on top of me. "Anyways…he's nothing special, AND his name is U-kwon!" I continued.

"Nothing special... then why so mad about the fact that I missed his name?!" She teased, making my cheeks getting some shades of pink. "Come on!! Don't be so boring! Tell me!!" She demanded.

"Fine! He's just a guy who kind of save me... that's all... “I replied shyly.

"That's it?! Just save you and started calling you Cheekies out of nowhere?! Come on!!"She complained.

"Well… I went home late and someone started stalking me and I bumped into someone and U-kwon helped me..."

"Just that?! Aish I thought it would be more romantic! Like he fought with that stranger or something…” She said disappointed. “Where does that Cheekies nickname come from then...?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Well... He said that he would call me Cheekies because I'm always smiling..."

"And how does he knows you're always smiling?!" She teased.

"Aish!! FINE! My heart skipped a beat when I saw him okay?! And so, I couldn't stop smiling! I ended up sleeping on his chest while he took me home! That's..." I said the fastest I could.

"Wow! Hold on! He took you home?! And you... you slept on his chest?! Omo!! That's so romantic!!! I knew that the story couldn't be that simple..." She interrupted. "You don't have to tell me more! I can see where this ends!” She winked at me and I gave her a poker face.

“We didn’t do anything!”

“Ah~ Of course you didn’t!” She giggled, winking at me once again.

“Yah!! I’m serious!! He didn’t even passed my front door!” I lied.

“Hm…”She looked at me suspiciously. “ I believe you… for now!” I rolled my eyes. “I just have one question.... Do you like him?!" She asked excited.

"I....I don't... know..." My cheeks started burning.

"Awwww you totally like him!! That's so cute!!" She cheered.

"Yah!! I don't!! Stop it!!" I said embarrassed.

"Well.... you may not like him, but for sure you have some feels for him..." She gave another bite to her hamburger.

"Maybe..." I said and started eating my untouched hamburger. A few minutes later and all the food was gone.

"Do you have space for an ice cream?" Charlotte offer.

"What kind of question is that?! Of course I’ve! “We both walked towards the nearest ice cream store. Getting there I ordered a vanilla and strawberry ice cream, while charlotte chose the banana split.

"Should we eat here or walk around and then shop right after?!"

"Hm... We should totally walk, then when we finish just run to the stores!” She said creepily. I looked at her awkwardly.

“What the hell is wrong with you?!” I took a few steps back to show her how weird she was acting.

“People are all eating now which means the stores are empty!! We have to get there before people get my clothes! “Charlotte explained.

"I think the clothes aren’t going anywhere..." I chuckled.

"We don't know about that...." She replied with a serious expression. * Wow she's really serious about this?!Aish crazy friend!* “Oh!! Isn’t that your friends Chanyeol and Tao?" I quickly look towards the direction she pointed.

"Yeah... thought that only Chanyeol is my friend. Tao doesn't like me that much. Wait! How do you even know their names?!”

“Ahm… Maybe because I’m Kai’s friend…And they’re popular.”

“Ah~” I face palmed myself.

"But hey! Maybe you could find out why he doesn’t like you! HEY CHANYEOL! TAO!! OVER HERE!" She shouted out of nowhere. Both of them looked at my direction and started walking closer.

“What the hell?!” I said shocked and she looked at me with a confused face.

“What?!”

"I…Ahm...Charlotte!! Why did you do that?!" I murmured to her.

"Don't you want to get...."

"I'm going to the bathroom!" I quickly gave an excuse, before they could reach both of us, and turned around ready to run towards the bathroom. However I didn't saw the waiter and ended up bumping into him, the whole ice cream and some plates went to the floor such as the waiter.

"Omo.... I'm so so sorry! I didn't want to!" I helped him getting up. "I'm really sorry! Are you okay? I hope you’re not in trou...ble... U-kwon?! “He smiled gently at me.

"Don't worry Cheekies! I'm fine! “He straitened his uniform and gave me a warm smile. Looking at Charlotte, I could see her fangirling about me and U-kwon, I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Geez that girl is so clumsy!" I could hear Chanyeol chuckle.

"Yah! You've a problem with her?!" U-kwon shouted out of nowhere as he walked towards Chanyeol.

"Wait, Oppa! He’s just joking! “I quickly stopped him, not wanting any troubles. "A-Are you sure you okay?!" I continued and grabbed the piece fabric that was around his shoulder, cleaning the mess that was on his uniform. He grabbed my hands stopping me.

"I'm totally fine!" He said rudely. "Do you want me do get you another ice cream?!” He asked coldly, making me really uncomfortable and, by the look on his eyes, I could see he was getting angry.

"N-no... it’s okay" I replied while slowly stepping back, afraid of his sudden change of mood. He chuckled slightly, clearly annoyed, and left. I stared at his back* what the hell is wrong with him?!*

"Hey... sorry about that Violet, I didn't want to make your boyfriend mad! It really was just a joke..." Chanyeol apologized while putting his arm around my shoulders.

"He's not my boyfriend..." I replied awkwardly and took his hand off. * Not even sure if he still's my friend.* "So... what are you guys doing here?” I changed subject.

"We? Oh we are just here looking for the beach... Can you tell us the way?!" Tao answered also annoyed, getting a hit by Chanyeol.

"Tao wanted to buy some stuff... Since we wanted to go out, we came with him."

"Ham... excuse me... We? Is that person invisible or something?" Charlotte chuckled.

"No...Kai is just over there with some girls..." He rubbed his hair while our heads turned around towards Kai who was kissing two random girls. "Damn it! That guy can't even have a good time with us shopping! He always has to get a girl and leave us behind!" He cursed as I felt my heart slightly ache.

"Just let it go Chanyeol! You can have fun without him, can't you?!" I asked as I patted his back.

"I guess so..." He sighed.

"Oh come on! Don't be like that! Let's have fun! How about we check some clothes! Let's go to the Gucci store!!" I tried to cheer him up.

"D-Did-Did you just said.... G-Gucci store?!" Tao yelled out of nowhere and grabbed me by the shoulders, getting all the attention of people next to us.

"Ham...Ye-yeah... Why?" I asked nervously.

"Do you like Gucci?!!" He ignored my question and started getting close to my face. *OMG How should I answer?!! *

“Yes?" I replied confused.

"OMO FINALLY SOMEONE WHO LIKES GUCCI!! THANK YOU GOD!" He shouted in happiness, while hugging me and jumping. I started laughing and jumping with him. * Omo! And I thought he could kill me! *

"Let's go!!" He grabbed my arm and started walking towards the store. Charlotte and Chanyeol quickly followed both of us. "What do you like more?!" He asked in complete joy.

"Hm... I really like their bags and perfumes! I really love them! "I actually told the true.

"OMOOOO WHY DIDN'T YOU SAID THAT THE FIRST TIME WE MEET! I TOTALLY LOVE YOU!" I started laughing at his foolishness. 

“Of course… Hey! I’m Violet and I love GUCCI! I’m sure that everyone would become my friend!” I said ironically, chuckling in the process.

“I would!” He said, grinning widely like an idiot, making me laugh. We went inside the shop and after Tao buy almost the whole store we walked around, watching other stores. I ended up buying just a black top and some underwear. After shopping, we spent rest of the afternoon playing on the arcade. From bowling to the little roller-coaster, from dancing machines to the fighting games. After all of the fun, we all headed towards a restaurant in the mall. After ordered 4 huge pizzas, we headed towards a table.

"What an awesome day!" I sighed while grabbing a slice of pizza.

"I told you it would be a good day!" Charlotte said reaching for a full plate of pizza." Ahh! I’m so Hungry I could eat this all!" She continued.

"YAH! We must share!!" Chanyeol complain.

"I totally agree!" Kai appeared out of nowhere and took a sit next to Charlotte and Tao.

"Oh! Look who's back..." Tao rolled his eyes. "What are you doing here anyways? Weren't you with those girls? I thought you've took them to your house...."

"I did..." He answered while taking a slice of pizza. "But they both work over there and they needed a ride. Since I’m a nice person, I took them here, and then I saw you!" He took a bite on his slice. “I thought you guys were at home already! But I see you've company... Hey there Charlotte! "He looked at me and gave me a stupid smirk.

"Hey Kai..." She replied with a sigh while rolling her eyes as she knew that something was going to happen.

"Tks... You should at least ask if you could joy in, don't you think?!" Chanyeol started to get annoyed.

“I don't think I need to ask since we left together! I was already with you guys... “He took another slice.

"Yah! Why won't you ask those two girls for food?! I'm sure they can give it to you!" Chanyeol got up from his sit and yelled.

"Geez... Calm down...what's wrong with him?!" Kai asked. I quickly got up and went to Chanyeol side, grabbing his wrist, I took him away from our table.

"YAH! We're having a great time! Do you really want to ruin it just because of that ?! Seriously!! Come On”

"I know…But this gets on my nerves! He always does that and sometimes I just can't take it!" He replied getting a little calmer.

"WELL THEN JUST TELL HIM TO GO HIMSELF! I'M SURE HE WON’T MIND!" I yelled starting to get frustrated.

"Wow! Look who's getting mad now! What about the 'do you want to ruin your mood just because of kai?' "He chuckled.

"I'm glad I’ve made you laugh! It’s just...This annoys me too! We were having such a good time and now, seeing you like that just because of that idiot… makes me frustrated! That's why I shouted! “I mumbled.

"Hm…I'm sure that's the reason...." He patted my back and I gave him a poker face. “Thanks for caring anyways” He smiled cutely. “Let’s go now... I feel better, you?"

"Me?? Oh~ I was always fine you idiot!" I hit his head and smiled.

"Bahhh such a fake smile! Let's go" He put and arm around my shoulders and we headed back to the table.

"Yah! You kind of have some point when you say I don't mind to go myself" Kai smirked as soon as me and Chanyeol arrive to the table. With his sentence I’ve had enough but, since I didn't want to fight with that jerk, I decided to just leave.

"Sorry Tao, Chanyeol, Charlotte... It's getting late! I should get going! "I ignored Kai and grabbed my shopping bags.

"Yah! Do you have glasses in that?" Kai said pointing to my bags. "Cuz you've forgot me honey!" I didn't even had to look at him to see that he was smirking, but that smirk quickly disappeared when nobody gave him attention.

"Yah! You want us to take you?! We don't mind... I mean, I don't! And I can't afford to lose my Gucci friend!" Tao offered.

"Hahaha Don't worry Tao Oppa! They won’t touch me! Neither touch Gucci! I've everything under control!" I replied and ruffled his hair.

"Yah! This is the last time I’ll warn you! Don't touch my amazing and beautiful hair!" Tao complain. “But seriously, we can't let you go home alone!"

"Yah!! Let her go!! I'm sure that back in her country no one would take her home!! And I’m sure no one would kidnap her! Who wants to anyways?!So... let's just all enjoy these amazing pizzas over here and let that go alone, alright?!"Kai complain and I’ve really had enough. I throw the bags onto the floor and got closer to him, grabbing him by his collar, I pulled him up and slap him hard across the face.

"YOU STUPID SON OF A !! IF IT WASN'T FOR U-KWON THE OTHER NIGHT I'LL PROBABLY WOULDN'T BE HERE! HOW COULD YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND BE SO HEARTLESS!? WHAT HAPPEN TO THE AMAZING KAI THAT CHARLOTTE TOLD ME ABOUT?!" I yelled to his face, but it didn't scared him at all.

"That guy! That stupid guy... It's dead honey!" He mumbled with a smirk. "And now... what are you going to do about it?" He mumbled with a smirk, gripping my shoulders. "Let me guess, nothing?" He teased and I slapped him again, not knowing what more to do. "You know ... Your little slapping is starting to annoy me!" I smirked and slapped him again. Finally I was getting a reaction from him, one that didn't involve being cocky. I felt his grip on my shoulder tightening and he suddenly started pulling me closer.

“Yah! The hell are you doing?!” I started punching him on his chest, trying to leave his grip. He smirked once again and brought me closer. At this point I could only stay in silence, not because not having an answer for him, but because of the space between us that was decreasing. My eyes could only focus on his plump lips that were getting closer and closer. *WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?! OMG VIOLET FOCUS!! GET HIM AWAY FROM YOU!!* Unfortunately my body wasn’t collaborating with my mind and just as our lips were about to crash, Chanyeol interrupted.

"Yah! Did you hear me?!" He shocked my shoulders, waking me up from my day dream. * Why don't you've the courage to yell at that jerk Violet?!! Aish you should totally punch him!* "Yah! I'm talking to you for like 2 minutes and you still didn't replied!"

"She knows I am right...That's why she doesn't reply!" Kai smirked. "No one wants her! Probably not even her mom! " *Ouch* He laughed this time. And that hit me right in the heart. I felt tears already burning my eyes, but I couldn't afford them to see my weak side, not now.

"I’m sure more people want me then want you!" *well… not really but who cares?!* I gave my best smirk and looked back to Chanyeol waiting for him to repeat what he said.

"You sure you'll be fine?!" He gave me a worried look.

"Oppa, I'm not a kid! Don't worry, as soon as I get home I'll text you okay?" I offered while smiling brightly.

"Aish Fine... But don't forget to text me! And be careful!" He ruffled my hair.

"I will don't worry!! See you guys later! Bye!" I bid them goodbye and quickly left, the tears running down on my face as I couldn't deal with the pain anymore. *That ing bastard*

 

Kai POV:

 

*Was she talking about that other guy?! Tks... Of course she was! She even went to that guy’s work place... Stupid...* I rolled my eyes and suddenly remembered. *Was she going to cry? , did I went too far? Hm...* I was about to follow her but stopped myself. *Wait! Remember your goal!!* I looked at her figure leaving the mall and smirked. *For sure she’s crying!* "Finally!! She took so long to leave! "I gave another bite into the delicious pizza.

"She had more right to be here than you!" Tao mumbled.

"YAH! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" I shouted when I heard him talking none sense.

"He means that you came with us but it wasn't you who spent an amazing day with us! Because you never do! You always leave us behind for some girls you don't even know!" Chanyeol said. By the look on his face I could see he was trying to hold himself from hitting me. I grabbed another slice of pizza and looked down, not knowing how to reply him.

"Let’s just leave..." Tao mumbled again. I heard them fixing their stuff and left. I sighed * Aish why this always happens?!*

", WHYY?!!" I cursed, throwing away a drink that was on the table. I lowered my head and pulled my hair. “WHAT’S WRONG WITH ME!!?WHY I KEEP ON DOING THIS!!" I got startled with the pair of arms that hugged my head. I quickly pushed them out and looked up. Confronting who it was, I quickly straighten myself and, locking her in my embrace, I slightly started sobbing on her shoulder.

"It’s okay… I’m here~” She cooed, making me wanting to cry harder. “You know..." I felt her hands caressing my hair while I keep trying to hold my tears. "You should tell them Kai! I'm sure they'll underst-"

"I'm not telling anyone!" I broke the hug. "You shouldn't even know about this!!" I quickly clean all the tears.

"JongIn~ how couldn't I? We are friends for such a long time! Not mentioning that we’re neighbors!”

"Still! You shouldn’t have seen that, it-“

“Well yeah, but I saw it! And I’ll be always here for you! You know that!” I nodded. “I respect your opinion but… I think things would be a lot easier if your friends knew..."

“Charlotte… Past is past!! There’s no need for them to know about it!! Let’s forget about all of this! About what just happened! I you to keep this as secret!" I turned around and she sighed. “Need a ride?”

“No, I’m going to Mom’s work.” I nodded and left. Getting into my car, I felt some tears coming back as my mind started thinking too much.* STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!* I mentally cursed while hitting with my head on the steering wheel, then I heard someone hitting on my windows car. I looked up and rolled the window down.

"Omo! It's everything okay baby?!" Hyuna panicked.