Chapter 25

My Life

 Kai's POV:

“Of course baby! You know why? Because unlike you, I have people who care about me!!” I fought back before she could leave.

“Do you Kai?” I heard her saying before closing the door.

“!” I yelled, hoping she heard it. I look at Taemin and he’s giving me a weird face. “What?!” I snapped.

“That’s not very nice of you JongIn!” He commented, making me roll my eyes.

“So what?! Maybe I should take her advice!” I was going to stand up when he pushed me down.

 “Just shut up JongIn! I don’t even know what the hell you are mumbling about!” He played dumb, making me sigh. After a few seconds I couldn’t help but to just blurt the stupid question occupying my head.

“H-Hyung…” He stopped what he was doing and looked at me. “Do you still care?” Even though I knew the answer, I needed him to tell me.

“JongIn, you can act like a jerk or ‘bad boy’, whatever you call it, as much as you want to but I know that’s just your disguise! I love you nini, we’re brothers, how could I not care about you?!” He said kind of taken aback. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, not knowing what to reply. Out of a sudden my eyes widened and Taemin stopped my hand.

“I know how much you hate hospitals but I really think we should get you to one right now, the blood won’t stop” He sounded worried and nervous as he quickly got up.

“I-It’s this?!” I stared at his leaving figure in shock has my hands reached for my head, once again, and softly caressed the big cut that was hid behind my hair tainting my hands. I whimpered in pain, retracting my fingers right away. Shivers run down my body and, as if awaking me, I could now clearly feel the blood that was running down my neck to my back. I sighed when another headache consumed me.

“Hope U-kwon doesn’t take too long!” He came back with a phone on his hand. “We need the car!” Reaching for the towel, he started applying pressure. I could tell he was getting stressed.

“Hyung… You sounded so gay a few minutes ago.” I decided to comment, trying to light up the mood a little bit. He rolled his eyes. "Thanks!" I gave him a small smile and he smiled back. “Why are you living here? You know, with him. You could live with me!”

“Seriously JongIn? No offense but I like my body the way it is, no need to get some brutal kind of “plastic surgery” “I sighed, slightly annoyed. *Why isn’t my life normal?* “I’m sorry but I just wouldn’t stand the environment at your house! I would punched your father before he could even open the front door! Can’t respect neither him nor your mother!” He continued.

“But we could-”

“Plus!” He interrupted. “U-kwon and I came here with a dance school project. They were the ones who got us this house!” I rolled my eyes. *Of course…*

“Why are you his friend anyways?” I murmured coldly. “Is he like your new brother?”

“Geez… What U-kwon has that you don’t?!”

“What do you mean?!” I replied irritated.

“I mean… What did he do? Why don’t you like him? Jealous?” He smirked. “Do remember that I KNOW YOU!” I scoffed.

“Really? Jealous? Of him?! Seriously? You obviously don’t know me anymore!”

“Right…So jealous of what exactly?” He proceeded, in an amused tone.

“I’m not jealous! I just don’t like him! And… He dances, so he’s competition! I can’t be friends with him!”

“So… Are you my enemy?” he raised a brow.

“No, but...”

“Then your argument is invalid!” I sighed.

“Whatever! My head hurts! And I can die because he took the car!” I complained, adding more reasons to why I don't like him.

“Well, I thought I could stop the bleeding! Besides I bet you’re bleeding for a good time now, just hang on for a few more minutes…” I gasped.

“I had that shirt! It was doing press-Ah!” A yelp left my throat, interrupting me.

“So am I!” Taemin complained, adding more pressure, making me groan.

“Can’t you be gentle?!” My hands reached his, has I tried to relieve the weight on my head.

“That’s what she said...” He teased and I rolled my eyes.

“Hey! I’m home!!” U-kwon yelled as soon as he entered the living room.*Oh thank god!*

“Finally!!” I shouted coldly and got up from the couch only to fell hard against the floor. Dark spots occupied my vision as the dizziness kicks in one more time, I faint.

 

Violet POV:

 

"T-Thank you for bringing me home!!" I stuttered, breaking the awkward silence that went during the ride home.

"It's Okay, I've no problem bringing you home!! Whenever you want to, just ask! Yeah!" He said awkwardly. I rubbed my arm, wondering what to say.

"Oh! Okay! I'll, see you tomorrow? I guess..." That’s the best I could do.

"Yes!! Of course! I'll meet you at the school gate! For our ahm... date!" He said nervously. *The date! How could I forgot about it?!* I scold myself.

"Sure! Bye!" I quickly opened the door and left. *Aish what the hell just happened?!* The thought continued on my head but it soon vanished by the sound of my stomach, as I entered home.

"Kris?" No one answered. * Hm... Must not be home yet.* Since Kris was not home and I didn’t want to cook, I grabbed my cell phone and ordered some pizzas. I then jumped onto the sofa and the television. *Hm... Should I tell Charlotte about U-kwon? Maybe she could tell me why do I feel this way…* After a few minutes of laziness, I finally decided to call her. Noticing my cell phone was in the kitchen, I grabbed it and dialed Charlotte's number.

"Oh look who remembered me!!" I heard an angry Charlotte. *What the hell? Oh! Right… Taemin…*

"Really? Are you that jealous?" I chuckled.

"Shut Up! What do you want anyways?!"

"I want to give you some news! And it will explain why Taemin took me and left you." I teased once again, walking towards the living room.

"I don't care..." She replied coldly.

"Stop being jealous!! Taemin it’s only for you okay?!” I nag at her.

“Okay, what happened?!” She asked.

“So, this is all about me and OH MY GOD!" My jaw dropped and my eyes widened.

"About you and who?!! Yah!! What happened!!?” She replied, now worried.

"I-I'll call you later!" I quickly ended the call and stared shocked.

"Hey!! I didn't hear you coming!! I was getting worried and was just about to call you!!" Kris said glancing at me. "Yah! Why that face?! You look pale!! What happened? Are you okay?!" He got closer and cupped my cheeks, these ones turned red, really red.

"K-Kris....Can, can you just... I'm fine!" I managed to say and looked down only to mentally curse myself and look right back up.

"No, you’re not fine! You’re turning red now! What's wrong?! I thought we already ed each other! Tell me, what's bothering you?" He insists.

"Kris, you…did you already thought about..." I stopped mid-way. * How am I supposed to say this...* My cheeks raise one more level on the shades of red. "Ahm... Thought about not USE JUST A TOWEL AROUND YOUR WAIST!! IN FRONT OF ME!!" I blurted out, covering my face in the process and, a few seconds later, his laugh conquered the room.

"W-Wait there!! You're just like that because... because of me in a towel?! God! I was actually worried you know?!” I hit his arm. “And… I just showered! What did you want me to dress!!?” He said in total amuse, and seeing my pink cheeks he smirked.

"Maybe clothes?!!" I said embarrassed, avoiding his gaze.

"But what's the problem?! It's not like I'm ! Just my torso, and you’ve seen these abs before!" He said, cockily.

"S-Still..." I left towards the kitchen.

"Still what?! Is It my abs?! Are they not enough for your beautiful eyes?!" He grabbed me by the shoulders and made me look towards him. *What the hell is wrong with these people today?!*

"Not at all! I just... Wasn’t expecting that you ..." Once again I stopped mid sense. *Wait what am I saying?!!*

"That I...? What?" He said, a clear smirk printed on his face.

"Nothing! You nothing!" I manage to get free and quickly started running towards my room.

"YAH!! COME HERE!!" He ran after me. “WHY DON'T YOU JUST ADMIT THAT YOU LIKE MY BODYYY!!? I COULD SEE THAT CLEARLY ON YOUR FACE!!" He teased. Entering my room, I locked the door before he could come in. "OH COME ON VIOLET!! REALLY?!!"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I shouted, embarrassed, at the one who was now hitting my door.

"ADMIT IT AND I'LL LEAVE!" He offered.

"NEVER!"

"THEN... I'LL STAY HERE FOREVER! I don’t understand why you’re like that! You already felt my abs and all. It’s something you can easily feel! I mean my hugs are really tight and comforting…" He praised.

"Aish!! Will you stop bragging yourself?! Yes! Okay?! I admit it! Your body is great! Now go dress yourself and leave me alone!!!" *Aish... what am I saying!* I hide my face even though no one was watching it. *MY GOD!*

"Ah! I knew it..." He sighed. "See! Was that too hard to admit?! And by the way... thanks for the compliment! I'll go dress now..." He said and left. Right after that, the doorbell rang. *The pizza!!* I quickly left my room and headed towards the door. Suddenly two pairs of strong arms pulled me into an embrace. *NOOOOOOOO*

"Gotcha!!" Kris hugged me tight while laughing. “Can you feel them now?!”

"STOP IT!!! AISHH LET ME GOO!!" I said already pink from touching his bare chest. The doorbell rang again. "Yah!! The pizzas are here!! Will you let me go? Please…" I asked, trying to sound cute enough for him to let me go.

“Answer me first!…” He demanded.

“Yes Kris! I feel them!! God!” I rolled my eyes in annoyance although my blushing cheeks remained.

"Good!” He grinned like an idiot. “You’re free to go... BUT just because I want pizza!!" I adverted my glance from the smirking idiot and went to grab the pizzas.