The Sign

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahye waited anxiously. The interrogation is going to start in five minutes. Due to her drastic move towards Tao yesterday, she was back to the chains. Thankfully, the punching bag sessions have also been removed.

“What took them so long? Let’s get this over with.” Dahye mumbled. “When are they coming?” She asked the guards. The guards ignored her question while standing on their respective posts. “You should’ve told me you’re a statue.” Dahye huffed.

The door bursts open. The two guards gave their salute to the interrogator. Dahye’s eyes widened. She quickly cleared so he would not catch her reaction. All of a sudden, she felt uncomfortable being presented to him in such manner.

“Okay. Let’s start.” Baekhyun’s voice remained cold. “I’ll go straight to the point. When is the next attack?” He asked, meeting her eyes seriously. Dahye muted. “One chance. That’s all you got.”

Dahye kept looking at Baekhyun. No words came out of . This Baekhyun was totally different. He looks intimidating. She could feel her knees weakened. “I don’t know. Not until I receive the next order.” She forced herself to say it. It was the truth. That was how it works.

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow. He approached her until they were separated by an inch. Dahye averted her gaze. “You’re going to be executed in two days. There’s no way out. I’ll be happy to watch you die.” His cruel words pierced through her. She closed her eyes trying to hold in her upcoming tears. This is for the best. “Do as you please.” Dahye replied.

He distanced himself from Dahye. Baekhyun tightened his fist. Why is she so calm? Just say something. I’m the one getting frustrated here. Ugh! Baekhyun screamed in his head. Instead, she willingly accepted her verdict. He crossed his arms behind his back. “We’ll continue this later.”

   

Ah Young spotted Chen coming out of Dahye’s room. “Chen?” She stopped and quickly hid behind the wall. He was holding Dahye’s cat in one hand. “Where is he taking Yun Hye?” She followed him until they reached Kai and Sehun’s room.

After Chen went in, Ah Young stayed outside. She glued herself to the wall for eavesdropping.

“So what happen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter