Counterattack

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Right before the sword reached them, D.O. got up and pushed Dahye with his body. He had silently untangled the rope during her speech. Dahye dropped her sword due to the impact. You’re so dead! She transformed into a wolf and charged towards the latter.

Chanyeol freed himself by burning the rope and helped the others.

D.O. changed his form and faced his opponent. He was surprised that she could match his strength. He stomped the floor once. She quickly dodged and took a huge leap to the safe side. You’re pretty weak for a guy. Dahye stood, grabbing her sword and back in human form. “D.O.! Catch!” Suho threw a sword to his direction.

“Chanyeol, get Ah Young and General Byun out of here.” Baekhyun commanded. “What about the soldiers?” Ah Young asked, crutching her father with her arm. “Don’t worry, noona. Leave them to us.” Sehun reassured, escorting the two of them to the door.

Baekhyun and Suho remained with D.O. to face Dahye. “So it’s three against one?”

“Why? Feeling intimidated?” Suho mocked. “I never tried this before. Interesting.” She replied. “I’ll give you thirty seconds each. Tops.” She smirked, twisting her sword playfully.   

 

Sehun and Chanyeol stayed close to Ah Young and her father. They were facing their enemies. Instead of sword, they were pointing their gun. Worse, the four of them are trapped in a corner. “Hyung, what now? They got guns!” Sehun nudged, freaking out. Chanyeol mentally facepalmed himself. What happened to the boy who cursed just now?

“What’s the matter? Are you scared?” One of the soldiers grinned, seeing Sehun’s reaction. Ball of flames appear in Chanyeol’s hands. “Make me.” God, save us.

“Ah Young! Get down!” He threw the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter