Full Moon

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahye hide herself in a corner. She opened the envelope and took out the letter. It was a reply from the leader. She read the content as fast as she could.

I’m glad to hear your progress. Keep it slow and steady. The army is ready at your signal. Nevertheless, the enemy could’ve picked up your trail. Never let your guard down. Get rid everything that comes in your way.

I must say, your tactic is brilliant. It is better to crush from within.

The next full moon is in three days. Be careful. Don’t let them find the ‘other’ you.  

She took out lighter from her pocket. She lit it up, getting rid of the evidence.

She thought about the last sentence. The next full moon is coming. It was the first after she came to the palace. This time she won’t be the only wolf roaming around. “I have to think of something.”

 

“Where’s Baekhyun hyung? Is he still upset?” Kai asked. They were all gathered in front of Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s room. “Why don’t you teleport inside and check him out?” Sehun nudged.

“I would, but hyung will smack me in the head again.” He replied, eyeing at Suho. “Anyway, what should we do now? Honestly, it was the first time I saw Baekhyun like that. I never thought this would happen…”

“What’s the big deal? You’re so noisy, I can’t even sleep.” Baekhyun came out, rubbing his ears. The five of them were startled. “Baekhyun… Are you feeling better?” Chanyeol asked.

‘’Of course. Why wouldn’t I be?” He asked with a blank face. As if nothing happened. “Uh…”

“Tonight is the full moon. Let’s beat D.O. together. We have better chance if we joined forces. How about that?” Suho approached Baekhyun. “But…” Chanyeol nudged Sehun. Do not remind him, he mouthed. “Come on, hyung! I hate to see D.O. hyung wins all the time.” Sehun shifted to his right. “Ah, okay! Just let me go back to sleep.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter