The Truth

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Grab her!" Ah Young commanded. Tao and D.O. caught her arm, one on each side. Dahye struggled to liberate herself from their grasp.

"Yah! What is this?! Let me go this instant!" She growled.

Ignoring her tantrums, Lay tore the upper part of her shirt to reveal her shoulder. "You're me? I said let me go!"

"Sorry. This will hurt a bit." Lay put his palm on the claw marks. He closed his eyes and started chanting silently. "What are you trying to do- ARGHH!"

White lights came out of Lay's hand. Dahye's breathing became uneven. A great pain emerged from her brain, spreading throughout her body. She tried to scream, but her voice stuck in .

All of her muscle became strained. Her veins showed off in black. Her fingers cringed, unable to withstand the massive pain. "Stop! It hurts..." Tears came out.

 

We ran as fast as we could. The soldiers were catching up to us. "Faster!" Appa and umma held my hand tighter.

"Ouch!" Appa stumbled upon a rock and fell to the ground. "Seung Hoon!" My mother tried to help him to get up.

"Jung Ah, watch out!" He turned his body and shielded his wife from a bullet.

I watched in horror as he fell to the ground. "Appa!" I shook him hard. "Wake up! Don't leave us!"

"Jung Ah, take her with you. They must not harm her..." He said through his last breath. "Appa! No, we can't just leave him here... Umma!" Another gunshot was fired.

My hands were covered in blood. My mother's blood. I panicked. The footsteps are closing in. My father was dead. My mother was dying.

BANG! The third gunshot startled me. The leader came with his soldiers. "Run! Dahye! Run!" I neglected my hesitation as my mother pushed me away.

I started running again. This time I'm on my own. I don't know where else to go.

I reached at the edge of a cliff. It was definitely a dead end. The soldiers finally surrounded me.

"Stay away from me!" I threatened. The leader smirked as he watched his soldiers kept going towards me. I took a step back...

"Ah!" I fell off the cliff and straight into the raging river. My head emerged on the surface, then I was in the water again. Being unable to swim wasn't helpfu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter