Making The First Move

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahye poured the milk into the bowl. Yun Hye started drinking, not making any noises. “Drink it all. Sorry for coming in late.” She her fur gently.

“Meow…”

“Omo! You’ve grown much bigger. How come I didn’t notice it before?” She lifted Yun Hye up. “You’re growing well! Next time, I’ll give you even more milk. Good job, Yun Hye!” She smiled brightly, playing with the kitten happily.

Kris watched her from afar. He took a deep breath.

“So, the guy has to make the first move?” Luhan nodded. “Start a conversation. Make it simple. Let it flow naturally.”

“Don’t be nervous.  I know you can do it. Good luck!” Luhan cheered.

Kris took another deep breath. Start with a conversation. I can do this. I’m the crown prince.

“You looked so happy. What’s up?” Dahye startled. “Your Highness!” She bowed. “I want to say thank you for saving me the other day.”

“You’re welcome. Drop the formalities. Since you’re friends with Ah Young, so that makes me your friend too. Just call me Kris oppa.”

“Okay, Kris oppa.” Kris refrains himself from smiling.

      

 

Ah Young’s heart sank. Watching the two of them was really heart-breaking. He was smiling, happily entertaining Dahye while playing with Yun Hye. Ah, this is really hard. Her tears fell.

She wished she could be her at the moment.

“Ah Young, what are you doing here?” She quickly wiped her tears before turnin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter