Date

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ah Young pushed him away, running as fast as she could. She did not look where she was going and bumped into someone else. “I-I’m sorry…” Her voice croaked. “Ah Young, what’s wrong?” Ah Young recognized the familiar voice. The other person lifted her chin so he could see her face.

“Chanyeol…” Tears were running down her cheeks. Chanyeol spotted Kris standing not far away from them. He must be the cause, he figured. Chanyeol was aware of her unrequited feelings all these years. “Chanyeol, I’m confused. What should I do?”

The opportunity came. Ah Young, let me help you. He pulled her into his arms. She started sobbing. “Sshh… It’s okay.” He hushed. “I wanted to ignore him, but I couldn’t. Why does it hurt so much?” Ah Young locked her arms around his waist, burying her face in his chest. “Let it all out. I’m here.” He her hair gently.

He peeked at Kris. He knew the prince was watching from a distance. If this works, it will keep the prince away from Dahye. Hopefully. “It’s okay. I’m here.” He repeated.

 

Chanyeol was right. Kris was definitely watching them. He was going after her after she pushed him away. He wanted to apologise. He wanted her to stop being mad at him.

He stopped abruptly when he spotted her. However, Chanyeol’s appearance was unexpected. He continues observing. 

Ah Young looks so fragile. She was crying because of him. It’s all my fault. Guilty struck him.

Chanyeol pulled Ah Young into his arms. Kris clenched his teeth. Chanyeol gently her hair to calm her down. He felt uneasy. Seeing Chanyeol doing that instead of him felt wrong. He wanted to be there beside her. He felt the urge to protect her.

Then, he froze. Ah Young had put her arms around Chanyeol’s waist. His heart grew heavier all of a sudden. Kris frowned. This time, he wanted to go there and break them up. He touched his chest, suffocating mentally. What’s wrong with me?

 

Meanwhile, Baekhyun and Dahye was out of the palace. They were riding on his horse leisurely. “Where are we going?” Dahye asked. “It’s a surprise.” Baekhyun replied nonchalantly, guiding the horse along the way. Dahye crossed her arms. Where is he taking me? She wondered.

The horse stumbled upon a rock, losing its balance for a second. Dahye who was startled impulsively grabbed on Baekhyun’s shoulder. “Be careful. Hold on tight.” He warned. “You’re enjoying this, do you?” She pouted. Baekhyun smiled.

“I used to do this with the princess. We would go around the forest trail and watched the sunset together. I told her to learn horseriding, but she won’t listen to me. So stubborn.” He reminisced the past. “You seemed experienced in this.” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter