Their Promise

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Can we stay like this for a while?” He closed his eyes. Her hair brushed gently on his face. Baekhyun rested his head on her shoulder, maintaining the hug. Dahye also relaxed. Her hand touched his, returning the favour to him.

They lost track of time. She was comfortable in his arms. Baekhyun forgot about his sleepless nights. Dahye turned her head slowly, peeking at Baekhyun. “Baekhyun? Young master? Are you sleeping?” She whispered. No answer. Dahye waved in front of his face a few times. He’s really sleeping? In this position? Still, she remained her stance so she would not wake him up. “You can actually fell asleep while standing. Byun Baekhyun, you’re really something.” She muttered under her breath.

“Say it again.” Dahye got surprised. “Eh? You’re not sleeping?!” She turned around, releasing herself from his embrace. “No. I’m just enjoying the moment. I like it when you said my name.” He confessed, showing his killer smile again.

Dahye felt blood rushing to her face. Ah, this is harder than facing those soldiers in a death battle! Come on. He’s just one guy. A guy who happens to be unpredictable, hugs warmly and not to mention a good kisser… Dahye, STOP!

Baekhyun let out a small laugh. “You’re blushing like a tomato.” He commented.

“I am not!” Dahye jerked. “I am not.” She repeated, correcting her tone. “Okay, if you say so.” He shrugged.

Dahye kept her silence. She was recovering from her extreme embarrassment. Awkward filled the moment.

“But I really mean it. I like it when you call me Baekhyun. Just Baekhyun.” He saw Dahye nodding in agreement. He gathered his courage. “Would you like to go out with me tomorrow?”

 

Kris checked himself in the mirror one more time. Today he will be attending a meeting with General Byun, along with the king and General Huang. Plus, it was a perfect chance to see Dahye again. He smiled at the thought of it.

“Lay, how’s my jacket?” He turned around. His roommate sat on the bed, giving him a serious look. “What?”

“You know what I’m talking about.” He retorted. “Are you going to do it or not?”

“Do what? My father is waiting. We’re leaving in five minutes.” Kris  played dumb. He knows what Lay is trying to do. Other than his healing powers, Lay was able to read people’s mind through their faces as well. The prince was like an open book.

“You can do better hyung. After all, you started it first.” He pointed. Kris scowled. “Technically, Ah Young started it first. I was only backing up Dahye. If Baekhyun hadn’t stepped in, I…” He paused. If Baekhyun had not stepped in, who knows what he would do to Ah Young. He was taken aback by her sudden temper. He remembered her calling him a useless guy. “Was I really that bad?” He muttered under his breath. He turned to Lay for answers. 

“I hate to say it. You’re a jerk.” Lay’s words hit him like a hammer. “I know you wanted to protect Dahye from getting hurt. But you have to consider the others’ feelings as well. Baekhyun have been our friend for as long as we can remember. Is it okay to break that friendship just for one gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter