Interrogation

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Speak up!" Dahye groaned as the punch went to her stomach. "Who sent you?" Another one pulled her hair. The dangling light bulb blinded her for a second. Both her hands were chained to the wall.

“You want to know?” She motioned him to come closer. “You really think I will tell you just like that? In your dreams!” She spits to the floor.

“Why you–!” The guards gave her another beating.  She closed her eyes and clenched her teeth as  her body became their punching bag. Soon, the guards gave up. Their energy was drained, so was Dahye’s. “It’s no use. She won’t talk.” His partner said, going out of breath. Dahye had gone unconscious. “Too bad. She’s pretty.” He smirked, eyeing his prisoner from head to toe. “And feisty.” He touched his left cheek. The reason Dahye got chained was because she scratched his face right after her capture.

Another guard walked in and whispered something to the first guard. He panicked. “Young master Huang and Kim will take over the interrogation tomorrow. We can’t let them see her like this. Take her back to her cell.” He ordered.

 

EXO members gathered in the infirmary, with the exception of Baekhyun. “Must you guys be here right now? You’re too loud!” Lay chided. He was aiding the royal doctors in treating D.O. and Suho. “The patients need to rest!”

“Aw, we have to be here. We’re channeling our positive energies so they can heal faster.” Xiumin puffed his cheeks. He bends his knees, lifted his arms and pushed his hands to the front. Kai and Sehun started laughing. “I can’t believe you’re my brother.” Chen covered his face in embarrassment. Xiumin pouted.

Ignoring his annoyance, Lay sat down in front of D.O.. He put his hand on Suho’s wound. The cut was not deep, but enough to cause major bleeding. Lay focused his energy as a white orb appeared. He moved his hand to spread it throughout the wound. The lining of the wound started closing in, eventually disappear. “There. Good as new.”

He repeated his action on Suho. Suho furrowed his eyebrows while bearing the pain. “You looked like Angry Bird, you know that?” Lay commented. “And you said I look like your  grandpa before.” Suho rolled his eyes. “Besides, the title goes to Duizhang. It suits him better.” Kris who heard their conversation glared from the corner.

“Okay. I’m done.” Lay announced. He yawned. “Your wound took more work than I expected. Therefore, wake me up two hours later. Good night.” He lies down on an empty bed and fell asleep at once. Sleeping was the natural way for his body to rejuvenate after healing the others. “You’ve worked hard. Thanks.”            
 

Baekhyun and Ah Young were in living room. Their father was there too. Luckily, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter