A/N

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hello readers! 

 

This is out of the blue, I know. The story finished a long time ago but lately I kept thinking of this. Bad Girl is my first EXO-fantasy genre story so it has a special place in my heart. 

I woke up this morning to EXO songs (I often listen to them while writing my stories). It's easier when a certain tune matches the mood of the story. 

If you don't mind, I would like to share my playlist for this stories. You can consider as the OSTs? Haha, as you wish. 

1. Baby Don't Cry - this one is significant. It was the Queen's lullaby for her daughter. It was the only thing Dahye remembered and thanks to Chen, she got to remember the lyrics too. 

2. Heart Attack - I pictured Dahye's fighting scenes with this one. You know in the MV where Luhan was running away from the thugs? Back then I saw Dahye training with intense eyes and fearless. 

3. Beautiful (teaser version) - this one was when Baekhyun accidentally saw Dahye taking off her clothes in the forest. I figured it was time to trigger him? Was that the word? I don't think that's it...

4. Black Pearl - This is when Dahye and The Unit's soldiers attacked the palace. The evil woman made her appearance! 

5. Let Out The Beast - during the full moon (which they all turn into wolves) Dahye encountered EXO-K in the forest and their meeting did not end well...

6. 너의 세상으로 (Angel) - this has a sad tune. It helped me during writing ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter