Special

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ladies and gentlemen. May I present to you the Crown Prince and the Crown Princess of the West!" The crowd applaused for the newlyweds. Kris took Ah Young's hand as he brought her to the dance floor.

Kris put his right hand on her waist. She rested her left hand on his shoulder while they held on to each other.

Ah Young was a little bit off as she counted her own steps. "Follow my lead." He said, leading his bride as they danced.

"They're looking at us." Ah Young said. "They envy me because I got a beautiful wife, and they don't." His comments made her blush.

"I always imagined of this moment when we were little. I never thought it would actually come true." Ah Young confessed. "From now on, I will make you happy every day. Like this." He kissed her forehead. "I love you."

She pecked him on the lips. "I love you too."

 

Dahye watched the newlyweds doing their first dance as husband and wife. They're a match made in heaven. She was glad her best friend found her happiness.

Baekhyun wrapped his arms around her waist. He rested his head on her shoulder. "They looked happy." Dahye commented. Baekhyun nodded. "But this is boring."

He turned her around and grabbed her hand. "Let's go somewhere else."

"They're going somewhere. Let's go follow them." Kai nudged Sehun and pointed towards Dahye and Baekhyun. They squeezed through the crowd when Kai bumped into a little girl. "Oh, I'm sorry!" Another girl around their age turned her head. "Oh?"

"Hyeji?"

"Kai?" Then she saw his friend. "Oh Sehun?!"

"Yoo Hyeji? Kai, you knew this annoying brat?!" Sehun pointed to Hyeji. "Yah! Who do you call a brat? At least I'm not childish like you!" She retorted, sticking out her tongue.

"What? Listen here, you-"

"Nah! I'm too cool to listen. Lalalalala..." Hyeji quickly covered both her ears and sang randomly while Sehu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter