Heart Attack

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three days passed after the big fight. It literally broke the group apart. EXO-M stopped coming, resuming their training in the Western palace. Only D.O., Lay and Tao remained their secret contact with Ah Young.

Ah Young also stopped talking to Dahye. General Byun had her remain as his daughter’s personal maid. Even though her disagreement, she has to listen to his orders.

 

“Kai, let’s play.” Sehun poked Kai. “What if we poof into the laundry room and…”

“Do you want to get drowned in a whirlpool by Suho hyung? This is not the right time to play.” Kai glared at his partner in crime. “But I’m bored! How long we have to keep this up?” Sehun whined. He turned to Suho. “Hyung, you’re the leader. Can’t you do something? Please…!”

Suho turned to the maknae who gave him a hopeful look, while looking cute at it. The maknae was known for his aegyo, and the nickname was not given for nothing. His childish charms were irresistible, even to the leader himself.

Suho nudged Chanyeol in the arm. “Did you try talking to him?”

Chanyeol shook his head. “Only a hundred times. He won’t budge.”

“He’s a tough nut to crack.”D.O. commented, looking mysterious as always. Suho sighed. “What do you suggest now, Chanyeol?” He asked again. “There are only two ways I could think of, although I can’t guarantee either one will work.” The four stared at Chanyeol, waiting for his next sentences. “Get Ah Young talk to Baekhyun or…” He paused. “…bring Kris hyung here.”

 

On the other side, Dahye has concerns of her own. Baekhyun has cut off his connections with everyone. Not that she would care, but the invisible lump in kept annoying her.

Dahye kept tossing and turning. She glanced at Yun Hye sleeping peacefully at the end of the bed. How can you sleep so peacefully? As the bed was situated right next to the window, she could see the dark night sky. No moon tonight, or was it hidden by the clouds? Just like Baekhyun said. I wonder what is he doing now. She recalled the heated argument.

 

“Yah! Who do you think you are? I won’t let you do as you please. I’m warning you!” Ah Young burst in anger. Her usual soft and bright expression changed to a dark one. It was a new side of her that she never seen before. Who knew she could be scary.

“What’s going on?” I saw Kris coming towards us. Just in time. I quickly turned my face to the other way. He touched my reddened cheek. “Why did you do that?” He glared at Ah Young. “Why don’t you ask her yourself?” I was s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter