The Troublemakers

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai and Sehun reappeared in their room. They managed to escape before Dahye reacts. “That was close.” Kai muttered. “This was your fault. Do it properly!” Sehun pointed.

“Me? I told you to focus on where we’re going!” Kai retorted. “But then again, she was pretty…”

“… and she looked y in that towel…” Sehun finished his sentence, exchanging glances with his roommate. They giggled.

“That was fun! Let’s do it again!”

 

Kai and Sehun joined the rest as usual. After practicing on their martial arts, they sat down under the tree for a rest. Luhan continued reading his book. Xiumin sat down, snatching it from him. “Ah, it’s so hot.” He said, fanning himself. “Xiumin! I am reading.”

“Let me borrow it for a while. I forgot to bring my fan.” He replied, using his hand instead. “No.” Luhan moved to the other side. Chanyeol shifted, sitting closer to Xiumin.

“Why are you sitting next to me? Now both you and the sun are melting me down!” He whined.

“So hyung, you acknowledge that I was hot?” Chanyeol snickered. He flashed his killer smile.

“Stay away from me! Or I’ll freeze your armor and smash it to pieces.” He threatened.

“Aha! So you’re the one who did that! I can just do the same and melt your sword again. All of them.”

“Hey, that was an accident! I was pulling a prank on you…”

“A prank? That wasn’t even funny!”        

“Ehem!” Lay cut in the middle. “Must we do this every single day? You froze his armor, he melted your sword. It’s settled. You’re both balanced.”

“You mean, they’re even.” Chen corrected Lay’s words. “As he said, you’re both even.” he patted on their backs.      

D.O. watched the scene from the corner. The same old drama. Xiumin moved next to Suho. Chanyeol joined Kris and Tao, discussing about their techniques. On the other side, Baekhyun was rather quiet today. He was staring into the space. Something’s bothering him?

 

“Hi guys!” Everyone turned their attention towards Ah Young. Baekhyun glanced at the girl following his sister from behind. It’s her. “Ah Young nuna!” Chen waved. “Who’s that?”

“This is my mai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter