Stalker

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun camouflaged himself behind the pillar. He moved cautiously, not wanting Dahye to see him. He had been trailing on her since early morning, searching more clues about her.

He couldn’t forget after their first meeting. When Ah Young introduced her as the new maid, he was convinced she was up to something.

Dahye stopped her tracks, forcing Baekhyun to hide in a rush. “Dahye-ssi, thanks for helping us in the kitchen.” Another maid was talking to her. “No problem. I’m sorry for leaving you with the laundry the other day.” She replied. “It’s okay. You can’t say no to Miss Ah Young. See you later.” The maid spoke again before they parted.     

He moved again. This time, Dahye came to the kitchen. No one was there, since it was lunch time. All the servants were at the cafeteria. Dahye looked around before tiptoeing into the pantry. What is she doing?

A minute later, she came out. She was hiding something in underneath her clothes. This is it. I got you now. Baekhyun followed her as she walked back to her room.

She unlocked the door and pulled the ‘thing’ out. Milk? She opened the cap and poured the milk into a small bowl. Yun Hye jumped into her lap as she drinks the milk. “Good girl.” She started humming and patted her gently.

She seems nice. She could be telling the truth back then. I was thinking too much. Baekhyun concluded. He retreated.

 

Dahye sensed his scent was fading away. She peeked at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter