Waking Up

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*"I wanted to be mad at you. You disappeared and came back as someone else. You made me believe I had a second chance to be with someone I love. I wanted to blame you for the pain I had all these years. I wanted you to know I was hurt seeing you with someone else. It really hurts me thinking that I have to let you go someday."*

The voice echoes in my head. Baekhyun. I tried to call him but my voice got stuck on my throat.

"But I just couldn't do it. You were too precious for me. You were my first love and will always be the one in my heart. I miss you."

I miss you too. I wanted to say it but I couldn't.

My eyes opened to a familiar surrounding; white walls, white ceiling and no window. Am I being captured by The Unit again? What happened to Baekhyun?

I looked up to my arm connected to the tubes. What did they put on me? They are trying to wipe my memory again. I can't let it happen. I pulled off the needles from my arm, ignoring the fact I was actually scared of it. I want to get out of here.

"Omo! You can't do that! You'll hurt yourself!" A young girl in white uniform just walked in and dropped her tray. "Scream and I'll break your neck." I covered in a swift.

"Release her, Dahye. You're safe now." Lay appeared at the door. I loosened my grip with his assurance. The poor nurse was shaking so much due to shock. It was obvious that she was terrified by my sudden attack. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." I apologised. The nurse named Soori bowed before leaving the two of us.

"Can you tell her that I'm sorry? I thought I was captured by The Unit again." I shot a pitiful look at Lay. "Wait. Where's Baekhyun?" I remembered. "Is he okay?"

"He's fine. Speak for yourself. If Kyungsoo haven't found you, you'd be gone for good." I furrowed my eyebrows. "Who's Kyungsoo?"

"D.O.. That's his real name." Lay replied as he checked my condition. "How are you feeling?"

"Dizzy and sore. I feel like someone just beat me up." I answered, massaging my shoulder with one hand. Lay put his palm on my forehead and sticks a thermometer in my mouth. "Looks like you have a slight fever. Rest some more while I inform the others of your resurrection." I chuckled at his words. "Ressurection? I'm not a mummy, oppa." I let out a small laugh. Lay smiled. "Good to have you back."

 

 

I flinched a little as Lay gave me another injection. He said it will bring the fever down. "Oppa, I feel sleepy." I yawned.

"That's the effect." He replied. "Now-"

"Dahye noona!" Sehun's loud voice startled us as he darted in. EXO-K followed behind and Ah Young pulled me into a hug. I saw Baekhyun standing at the corner with D.O. and Chanyeol. Thankfully he's okay.

"How many times I've told you, my patient needs to rest!" Lay shouted. "But we missed her! We couldn't see her for three days. That's torture enough for all us." Sehun sulked, letting out his agony. "I was out for thre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter