She's Bad

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Baekhyun! Baekhyun!” He felt something was kicking his leg. Or someone. Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes little by little. He looked around the room while adjusting his eyes to the lights. Where am I?

“Wake up, you moron!” He felt the kick again. “Stop that!” He got up and felt both his hands strained to his back. He saw Ah Young with her hands tied up. s, including him were tied up as well. Except one. “Where’s Kai?”

“Fortunately, he escaped. I told him to get help from the West. Kris hyung and the others should be on their way now.” Suho whispered. “I hope.” He added.    

Baekhyun scanned the surroundings again. They were confined in the grand hall. He was the last person to gain his consciousness. He scooted closer to Ah Young. “Are you okay? Did they hurt you anywhere?” Ah Young shook her head. “Who are these people? Why did they attack the palace?”  

Two armed soldiers entered. They startled a bit seeing their hostages have fully return to their senses. “Yah! Who are you bastards?! What do you want from us?!” Sehun barked. Suho would have minded his rude language, but he will let this one slip. They deserved it.

The soldiers ignored his rebellion and left. “What the heck? Come back here so I can kick your !”

“They’re up.” The soldier informed. Dahye lifted her head. It’s show time.

 

The door opened. “Appa! General Byun!”  Two soldiers brought in, more like dragged in the general with his hands tied up to a corner. They released him with extra force, dropping him on the floor. “Yah! Get your hands off my father!”

Dahye walked in, carrying her sword with her. “You- you’re one of them?” Everyone stared in disbelief. Even Baekhyun became speechless. “Huh, I told you so.” Ah Young snickered.

While facing them, Dahye did not say a word. The glint in her eyes has changed completely. She looked at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter