Confession

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ah Young knocked for the third time. Hearing no response, she twisted the knob gently. Dahye was sitting by the window. She noticed the untouched tray of food.

"Your food is getting cold." She reminded. However, it was as if she wasn't there. Dahye kept staring into space. Ah Young sighed. She silently sat next to her.

"You haven’t eaten anything since yesterday. Aren't you hungry?" Dahye was still zoning out. Ah Young pretended to frown. "Are you ignoring me?" She crossed her arms.

Ah Young's voice brought her back to life. "Sorry. I'll eat it now." She lifted the spoon when Ah Young stopped her. "Something's bothering you and you're keeping it to yourself. What is it?”

 

I looked down to my feet. "How can you be nice to me? You should be ignoring me like Baekhyun did." I confessed.

"I would, but then I would get very lonely. Besides, you're still my friend even if you were going against us." Ah Young replied, squeezing my hand gently. "I did hate you for a while. But, considering you were under a spell, I can excuse that."

I chuckled. She always knew how to talk me out whenever I have a problem. Ah Young's confession had slightly eased my inner burden.

"I don't know how to face everybody. They probably won't be so forgiving like you."  I could hear my own voice trailing off. My inner burden just came back. "Ow!" Ah Young slapped my right arm.

"Quit it with the negative thoughts! I just told you I believed in you! You're my friend, end of discussion." I flinched. Seeing my reaction, she crossed her arms. "Now what?"

"You're too scary..." I pouted. Ah Young blinked a few times. Suddenly she burst into laughter. I stared at her amused expression. My lips curved to form a smile. Thanks for being my friend.

 

"Pardon me for interrupting your conversation, Your Highness." General Byun appeared. "I was told you skipped your meals a few times. I was concerned that your health will be affected by it." He spoke.

"Don't worry appa. I got it covered. I'll make sure she eats on time." Ah Young put up an okay sign with her fingers.

"She's right. Thank you for your concern." I replied. Now would be a good time to do it. I bit my lip, gathering my courage to speak up. "Um... General Byun?"

"Yes, Your Highness?"

"I'm sorry for threatening you with Baekhyun and Ah Young. What I did was totally wrong." I bowed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter