Not Over

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahye bowed for the third time. She fixed her position as she went kneeling in front of her parents' tomb. Appa. Umma. I'm here. I have returned.

General Byun hinted the guards to step back a bit further. "The princess needed some privacy. Let's give her some space." He ordered.

"I killed the man that caused your death. He lied to me and turned me against my own people." She spoke.

"However, I almost destroyed the kingdom. I harmed many innocent people. I betrayed them and the two of you. I don't deserve to be here..." The princess burst into tears. Her heart was filled with nothing but remorse. Her shoulders went up and down through her sobbing.

General Byun gave her a handkerchief. "Just cry. Then you can start over." He said, warm and comforting as always. Dahye quietly accepts it and continued crying.

 

An hour later, we left the royal cemetery. General Byun accompanied me being while escorted by the palace guards.

"Are you feeling better now?" I nodded. "I am. Thank you for bringing me to see my parents. Also, thank you for comforting me. Baekhyun and Ah Young did take after you on the talking thing." I joked. The Byuns really know how to make one feel better. General Byun let out a small laugh. "I guess it runs in the family." He remarked.

They arrived in the palace. General Byun took my hand as we stepped off the carriage. "I have a request." I spoke. "Can you not address me as Princess or Your Highness so often? It's a bit awkward for me." I smiled sheepishly. He gave me an unsatisfied look.

"B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter