Going Out

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I dropped myself on the bed. Yun Hye hopped on and my ear. "Yun Hye, that tickles!" I laughed as she continues to my cheek. I grabbed her with my two hands and put her on my chest. "Meow..."

"Having fun?" Chen and Ah Young appeared at the door. I rose from the bed with a messy hair. Yun Hye ended up on my lap.

"You're interrupting our make out session." I joked, pouting to make it look real. "We were really getting into the intimacy."

"Very funny. Are you really that bored?" Ah Young chuckled, joining me on the bed. She took Yun Hye and played with her. Chen sat in front of the piano as always.

"I'm dying in here! Thankfully your father helped reduced the guards for me. Maybe getting my memory back was a bad idea- Ouch! What was that for?" I startled when Ah Young slapped my arm. Don't you ever think like that again. Ah Young gave me a serious look. "Fine. I won't." I gave up.

"You two girls are quite funny." Chen commented. “I already told Kris hyung this morning. He is coming in five minutes.” He said. Ah Young raised an eyebrow. "The prince is coming here?"

I quickly nodded. "I asked him out. I figured since we're getting married, we might as well get to know each other." I noticed that Ah Young's expression has changed. Chen and I gave meaningful glances to each other.

"With Kris? As in a date?" Ah Young accidentally stumbled on her words. "Yeah. You wouldn't mind that, would you?"

 

"With Kris? As in a date?" My mouth just blurted it out. "Yeah. You wouldn't mind that, would you?" I felt my face heating up when Chen and Dahye both look at me.

"Of course n-not! W-why would I?" I bit the corner of my lip. Why am I stuttering? I quickly cleared my throat. "H-he can go out with whoever he likes! It's not like I am going to get jealous or anything. What he did does not affect me." Damn, I said too much. I scolded myself mentally.

Chen and Dahye burst into laughter. "You don't have to get so worked up, noona. We're just teasing you." Chen let out a sly grin. "Yah! You guys!" I pouted. My face are clea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter