The Boy

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun increased his pace. He felt very uneasy. Something was wrong. He saw two mysterious creatures flying towards the royal chambers.

Prang!! The explosive sound startled him. The creatures have invaded the top room. His heartbeat accelerates as he starts running. "Dahye!!"

 

Dahye and Kris finished their lunch. As a gentleman, Kris offered to pay for their meal. But, Dahye managed to convince him to only pay half of it. "Friends pay their own shares." She said.

They walked out of the cafe side by side. Dahye wore a prop spectacles as a disguise. She completes her look with a simple white t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans. Kris wore a dark blue jacket along with a snapback and a pair of sunglasses.

As they were walking down the street, Dahye noticed people kept looking at them. At Kris, to be exact. "Take off your glasses, oppa. You're grabbing too much attention." Dahye said. He immediately took it off and put it in his pocket.

"Omo, look at him. He's so handsome!" One girl whispered to her friend.

"He's so tall. I wish he was my boyfriend!"

"Who's that guy? He's cute!"

Another girl squealed. Dahye scrunched her nose. Back off, ladies. This guy is reserved for my friend.

"On second thought, put it back on. You're turning heads everywhere." She spoke. Kris chuckled as he followed her instructions. "I'm irresistible, am I?" He joked. Dahye lightly punched his arm.

"So this what normal feels like. I never had a day without any guards by my side. I can walk anywhere freely. I like it." Kris confessed.

Dahye brightened up. "Isn't it? There was a fair when we came here the last time. Everything was so interesting. You should see it-"

"We? You and Baekhyun?" Kris interrupted. Her excitement dimmed at the mention of his name. She slightly nodded.

"We snuck out of the palace just like today. It was the best moment of my life. It made me fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter