My Heart

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Meow…” I felt Yun Hye’s soft fur on my face. My head was pounding and I felt something wrapped around me. "Oww...." I slowly opened my eyes and saw a figure lying next to me. I focused my eyesight and realized who he was.

"Baekhyun? Oh my god, Baekhyun!" I patted his cheeks repeatedly. He gave no response. I checked his body for any injuries. There was none, but I fear for internal injuries. I can’t tell. God, please help me.

 "Baekhyun! Can you hear me?" I looked around. There was anyone but us. What do I do now? "Baekhyun! Wake up!" I scratched my head in panic. He doesn't look like he was breathing. What if he is dead?!

"Baekhyun!" I shook his shoulders. Still, he wasn’t moving at all. "No! Don't leave me! I can't live without you. I love you! Please..." I ended up crying on his chest.

 

Baekhyun followed her after watching her at the shop the whole day. He saw her going after Yun Hye who ran up a tree. When she fell, he managed to catch Dahye just in time.

They were both lying on the ground. Dahye was unconscious but safe in his arms. He was about to get up but he felt her moving, so he quickly closed his eyes and pretended to faint.

"Baekhyun? Oh my god, Baekhyun!" She patted my cheeks, trying to wake him up. Stay still. He felt her hands runnning on his body. "Baekhyun! Wake up!" Baekhyun remained still. Later he heard her sobbing. Finally, he got up. 

 

"Dahye." I lifted my face and saw him smiling at me. I quickly wiped my tears. "Baekhyun, are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere? Let's get you to the doctor-" He grabbed both of my wrists and stared into my eyes. "Do you really like falling off a tree that much? Or do you enjoy falling into my arms?" He smirked. "Huh?" I stared at him in confusion.

"Stop! You'll get hurt!" I looked down and saw him. Yun Hye was up there, stuck on the tree. I was halfway there.

"What about Yun Hye? I can't leave her there!" I shouted back. He scratched his head.

"Come down. I'll get her for you." He decided. "Alright." I started climbing down.

Unfortunately, I miscalculated my step and fell. "Watch out!" I crashed to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter