Big News

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You what?!” The leader threw a cube at her direction. She dodged and it hit the mirror behind her, shattering it into pieces.

“Forgive me, leader. It was my mistake. I shall not repeat it again.” She kneeled out of fear. The leader’s wrath was really something to be afraid of. She knew that well.

The leader summoned her after the ‘other’ one was found running in the palace grounds last night. He came closer. Dahye remained her position, unable to look him at directly.

“Do you realize what you’ve done? You were jeopardizing the whole mission!” He grabbed her face, forcing her to face him. She flinched.

“Did you forget what happened to your mother? If they found you, they would caught you and lock you up. They will be curious of how a common girl could turn into a wolf and cut you open like an experimental lab rat.” He whispered evilly, letting her go with force. Tears fall down her cheek.

“Don’t do that, my dear. Crying makes you weak. You must never look weak in front of your enemy. Never!” He wiped her tears. “I have something to tell you.”

“I found out who killed your parents.”

“Who?”  

 

Baekhyun took some time off from the training. He sneaked out of the palace to retrace the wolf. He can use his light power to track it, but it is daylight now. The wolf had changed back into human and he did not know his human identity.

Even though he did not touch his sister, he had doubts. What if the wolf came back? What if he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter