Unexpected Guest

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ah Young wiped her tears for the third time. She gazed upon the sparkling water, reflected from the beautiful moonlight.

The palace was quiet. Only female guards were seen around, substituting the men who turned into wolves on full moon. She took the chance to sit in the royal garden and clear her mind.

She had been sitting in her room for days. She had no will to face anyone, especially Dahye and Kris. She was afraid of collapsing and looking like a pathetic person in front of them.

“They are not at fault. No one should be blamed for falling in love. If there’s anyone to blame, that would be me.” She whispered.

“Anyway, I’m a fool for hoping so much for impossible things. Who waits for a guy anyway?” Her tears fall again. “Ah, stop crying! You can find another guy. A guy that loves you more than you love him. Byun Ah Young, fighting!” She cheered on herself. Fighting…

Then, there was a loud thud.

 

“Huh? What’s that?” She turned around. A grey wolf appeared in front of her.

It took its position, ready to attack. Ah Young was frightened. She took a step back.

Please don’t hurt me, she prayed. As it came closer to her, the moonlight shines on it.

Ah Young stopped her prayers when she saw its eyes. She was fascinated by them.

Golden brown eyes? No way. Only royal families have them… Are you a prince? Or a princess?

She was no longer afraid. It seems to understand her and remained in its position. She took one step closer, wanting to touch it.

 

“There he is! Catch him!” One of the female guards shouted. They were both startled. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter