No Air

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dahye woke up startled when the guards splashed water to her face. "Get up!" Dahye rubbed her face. "What time is it?" She lost track of time after the dream. She has been crying since then until she fell asleep again.

"Nine o'clock. Time for your interrogation." The guard unlocked the door and pulled her out. Great. More punching bag.

 

Tao & Suho arrived in front of the prison. The guards saluted, granting them access. They were escorted to the interrogation chamber.

Right in front of the door, the guards stopped. "Please wait for a moment. The prisoner needs to be chained first." He informed.

"Why? Who told you to do that? That was torture, not interrogation. We’re not living in the past." Tao fumed, raising his voice. The guards trembled in fear. "She was acting violent yesterday. We had no choice. After all, it's allowed in the rule book..." The guard answered cautiously. He did not dare to look him in the eye.

Suho calmed Tao. "It’s okay. Release her chains." The doors were opened.

 

Dahye lifted her head. “Oh, it’s you guys.” She snickered. “Get out. I’m tired.” She lowered her head down. Suho shook his head. “Don’t worry. We can finish this early and you can get your rest. On one condition.” He offered. “You’re going to tell us everything. How’s that?”

Dahye chuckled. “Generous. No way.” She declined.

 “There’s no use in resisting. You were already found out. It was a matter of time before we stop your evil plan.” Suho insisted. Da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter